About this listing
I have a 3 bedroom maisonette flat with a large garden (about a 100Ft) in Central London. The flat is split over 2 floors with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs and the rest downstairs.
and this listing is for one of TWO SINGLE ROOMS for £55 per night.
I love children, and I even have a travel cot, so anyone from babies are welcome here. I provide Iron, Hairdryer, Travel Plug.
I have WIFI internet connection and parking can be arranged.
My home is 1 mile from Marble Arch, Oxford Street shopping area, Hyde park, Notting Hill Gate. Queen's Park is close to local shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, cinema, theatre, and Queen's Park park. Great for transport and getting around London, with Queen's Park Station being 5 mins.walk; also we are well served by Overground to Richmond, Stratford, Wembley and within easy access to all major London Airports.
I called it QUEEN VICTORIA CONSCIOUS RETREAT, because it's peaceful, quiet, welcoming; it's somewhere that you are happy to came back to, after a long day, exploring the beautiful sights of London, and there are many!
I am a great hostess with a passion for people. I speak Portuguese, Italian and Spanish and I am also an Alternative Holistic Practitioner; as a Journey Practitioner, Magnified Healing, Reiki Master, EFT, Healing Journey Massage and Meditation; which are on offer here, which makes my place quite unique. My guests will feel really invited, welcoming and satisfied with their choice, for choosing "QUEEN VICTORIA CONSCIOUS RETREAT".
It's also possible to rent out the entire flat and for Workshops too. Please enquire about prices and availability. Also, if the calendar says full, please do enquire about availability as I have 3 bedrooms available to rent, so if someone has taken one room, the "calendar might say it's full, and it's not!
Thank you! Namaste.
1. Shoes off, please. Preferable only indoor shoes inside the property.
2. No Smoking, anywhere inside the flat.
3. Be aware and respectful of other guests. Specially with loud sounds and banging doors,please.
4. We reclycle most things. If unsure, just leave it and I will put it in the right bin.
5. In the event of lost key; there will be a charge to replace it.
6. Be conscious about gas, eletricity and water usage; make sure all taps are securely closed,and lights are switch off, when not in use; so we can help the Planet too.
7. Please, Enjoy your stay!