About this listing
LUXURY - Ideal for couples, families and business, superbly located brand new apartment just off Paseo de Gracia (less than 5 mins walk to Barcelona's 5th Avenue).
Fully equipped PRIVATE apartment offering free Breakfast, WIFI internet connection & international TV channels.
Check out the view - marble floors and bathroom, modern furniture and overlooking the La Concepción Market that was built in 1888 in the centre of Barcelona's Eixample District, between the streets of Aragó, València, Bruc and Girona.
This is a modern 3 bedroom home with space for up to 8 guests comfortably. Completely renovated with high quality finishing this is like stepping into your new home for the first time.
Bedroom 1 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 2 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 3 = Double queen bed
Lounge-room = 1 Double Sofa bed
2 complete bathrooms, one with bathtub & one with walk-in rain shower.
- Breakfast included (provided by ground floor restaurant)
- Air Conditioning (in lounge)
- Elevator (also with disabled access)
- High speed internet WiFi
- Doorman building for added security and luggage storage
- Parking available in the same building (20EUR/24hr)
- Camera security intercom
- Full bathroom & hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kitchen & appliances
- Coffee machine; & the coffee :-)
- Room service available
- Fresh linen and towels
- Weekly maid service is included at no extra charge.
We are ideally located in the Eixample neighbourhood, between Plaza Catalunya and Sagrada Familia. Whether you visit Barcelona on holidays or for a business trip, this location allows you to enjoy Barcelona in an easy and convenient way: in 10 minutes you can access most tourist attractions as well as the major business centres. It is a friendly area with many restaurants, shops and bars where you will be able to appreciate the real Barcelona way of life!
From the sun-drenched roof terrace there are views beyond the market towards Montjuic & the Olympic stadium and behind to Gaudi's magnificent unfinished church la Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a glass of wine on the roof and watch the sun setting (or even rising again) over Barcelona.
Being so central you will probably walk everywhere, but...
- Metro / Subway stations
L4 - Girona (yellow line to the beach, 3 stops)
L5 - Verdaguer (Sants - Barcelona's Main Station)
Bus lines to almost everywhere from the Mercat de la Concepció, buses: 43, 44, B24, N7 - (website hidden)
Thanks for considering our apartment and I wish you a fantastic stay in Barcelona.
HOW TO GET HERE:
If you plan on arriving by car, please know that there is the possibility of renting a parking space for only €20. The address is "Carrer Valencia 334" situated on the corner of Valencia and Girona Streets.
If you are arriving at the airport, you have several options: The easiest and fastest is to pre-reserve a taxi (about €45), the driver will collect you at the arrivals terminal, with your name on a sign and help with your luggage.
- By bus; the Aerobus (40 mins) last stop is on Plaza Catalonia, a 20-minute walk from the building.
- Or the train; arrives at the Sants train station where you have the option of taking the metro L5 (towards Vall d'Hebron (4 stops) to Verdaguer then walk), or taking a taxi.
1. ARRIVAL: I'm happy for you to check in early or check out late if there are not other guests before or afterwards, otherwise check in is from 16:00 and check out by 11:00 to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned. You can always store your bags with the doorman or in the restaurant. If you have a weird flight time let me know and we can work something out :-)
2. How do I submit a reservation request?
Enter your dates & click the Book It button.
You’ll find the Book It button on a listing or in a message thread. Make sure to enter your exact reservation details before you click, then review all details from the checkout page.
3. What is Instant Book?
The Instant Book feature allows you to book instantly without having to wait for my confirmation. This is a bit like a pre-approval without the need for a me to manually pre-approve each guest. I have made this listing available through Instant Book, once the reservation details and payment information are submitted the reservation is automatically confirmed on the site.
4. How does the Airbnb payment system work?
The payment system is secure, reliable, and convenient, supporting many currencies.
When your reservation is accepted, the payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, they hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to me. This gives you security that everything is as expected.
5. How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
A security deposit helps protect hosts and guests from accidents that occur during a reservation. For example: spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key.
Details on the process:
24 hours before check-in, the guest's credit card is authorized for the amount of the deposit.
48 hours after the checkout date, the authorization is released if the host does not make a claim.
This will be your home not a hotel, make yourselves comfortable and relax :-)
Just a couple of obvious things:
- Please no pets & no smoking in the house! (€250 fine)
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise down to a minimum.
- Please no drugs on the premises
- Please insure that the front door is closed behind you.
- Be very careful of pickpockets on the streets of Barcelona!