★ Open promo price $43 till February 28th.
★ Near Han-River and Hongdae, YG Entertainment, Easy to go to Myundong.
★ Totally private and stylish studio with 1 Queen-sized Bed (Hotel-style linen)
In our studio, you can experience the Typical Korean Young people’s room with clean facilities. We tried to make our room feel like visiting your friend’s house. The interior is up to Korean trend.
[YOUR MERITS in WONDERHOUSE]
* QUEEN size brand-new Bed, Blanket, and Pillow. (Hotel style linen cover)
* Nescafe Dolce gusto for your morning coffee.
* FREE INTERNET & Wi-Fi.
* Studio is on the 1st floor of the building, easy to carry your luggage.
* CCTV is equipped at the hallway. Safety is guaranteed!
* Mecenatpolis (Mega Shopping Complex) in 1 min walk
- Homeplus (Mega Supermarket), 24 Hour Convenience Store
- Starbucks, McDonald's, Restaurants and Bars (Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Western)
- Lots of Clothing, shoes, accessories stores, Movie Theater and Live Showcase
* Han-River in 3 min walk
- You can enjoy River-view, Jogging, Cycling (Bicycles are available for rent)
* YG Entertainment in 3 min walk
- If you're a fan of Psy, Bigbang, 2NE1, you must see where they are trained and worked.
- 3 min walk to Hapjeong station (subway line 2.6), 1 stop from Hongdae (Airport Subway, 50 Min)
- 3 min walk Airport Bus Stop (Bus #6002, Non-stop from Airport)
[Super accessibility to tourist spot]
* Hongdae main street, the center of art and night life in Seoul (10 min walk)
Hundreds of great restaurants and cafes are in every alley. (Also great clubs and bars)
* Top Korean Universities (Yonsei Unvi. / Ewha W.Univ. / Sogang Univ.) (5 min by Taxi)
* Myeong-dong (15 min by Subway)
* Namsan (20 min by subway)
* Gyungbokgung palace, Gwanghwamun, Insa-dong (20 min by Subway)
* Dongdaemun Shoppingtown (20 min by Subway)
* Itaewon (15 min by Subway)
* Gangnam, Coex (20 min by Subway)
* Bedding: Queen size bed, linen, blanket, 2 pillows, 2 cushions
* Furniture: Closet, Tea table, Bin bag, Mirror, Stand
* Appliances: Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Washing machine, Gas stove, Toast etc.
* Nescafe Dolce gusto with Americano capsule.
* Basic Kitchen utensils for breakfast cooking (pot, pan, teakettle, basic spices etc.)
* Bathroom: Towels, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Body wash, Hair dryer etc.
* 24h hot shower and Floor heating system
* Digital Door lock
* Tour information booklets.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||4 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$330 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Great stay with Great Host! Jiyoung and Jina were so caring. When i arrived in Seoul, i got a msg from Jiyoung to check if i have touched down safely.Although there was a slight problem with the heater due to a timer setting, Jina actually came down to the studio to check on it. Worried that we were feeling too cold in the night due to the heater issue, Jina even brought some heat pad for us. Such sweet hosts.
Location of the studio is about 5 - 8 mins walking distance from Hapjeong Subway. Easily accessible and Home plus is just 5 mins walkaway from the studio. Will love to stay in their studio again when i head back to Korea!!
This was a great cozy studio. Close enough to public transportation, food, and shopping. The place was very clean and tidy and perfect for one person. I felt really safe.
Jina and Jiyoung had prepared a super tidy and cosy place for us to stay in! Location was vrry good, with a short 10minutes walk to Hapjeong station. They were very helpful too with getting us to the place over the phone, when we couldn't find it.
Overall, we loved it! The room, the location and the coziness. Would stay there again if we had the chance to come back to Seoul. (:
Jina & Jiyoung Kim are two really friendly and helpful hosts. They have a cozy and neat little apartment 5 - 10 minutes away from buses, subways and Hongdae.
They are quick to respond if you have any questions and they gladly hand out tips about Seoul in general and Hongdae in particular . They gave us coffe and noodels when we arrived. Nice treat!
Prior to our arrival in Korea, the owner has helped and advised us on several occasions about our trip. Response time was very fast and prompt. When we meet the owner, she was very friendly and spoke fluent english. She explained to us about the usage of the apartment as well as the locking and heating system. It was a small clean and lovely studio apartment located very near to Hapjeong subway station, very ideal for couple stay. There were many traditional korean restaurants around, all within few minutes of walk (ginseng chicken, korean bbq etc.). Strongly recommended!
Jina & Jiyoung were great hosts. They came in person to welcome us.
Their studio is not so big but it is one the best we rented in Seoul. It's new, cozy and well decorated... The area is quiet and near Hapjeong, so perfect! Thank you so much!