Welcome to AirBed&Beer.
- Friendly host fluent in English and Chinese
- Newly furnished black and white interior with a comfy single-size bed
- Located at the heart of Gangnam
- 1.5 block away from Gangnam Station
- Any questions are welcomed
- Private room with a view and shared access to the living room, kitchen, and restroom
- Windows equipped with black-colored blinders that would help you get a good night’s rest
- Room gets a of lot of sunshine during daytime and at night you’ll be able to see the Kyobo Tower (designed by famous architect, Mario Botta)
- Amenities include free Wi-fi, personal desk, floor stand, toiletries; shared laundry machine, A/C, microwave, fridge, and stove
- Last but not least, 1 can of beer per day will be supplied instead of breakfast (drink responsibly)
Location and Nearby Details:
- Super easy commute from the airport
- 2 minutes walking distance from Airport Limousine Bus stop
- 3 minutes walking distance from Kyobo Tower / Sin-nonhyeon Station (Subway Line #9)
- 10 minutes walking distance from Garosu-gil / Sinsa Station (Subway Line #3)
- 10 minutes walking distance from Gangnam Station (Subway Line #2)
- 20 minutes walking distance from the Rainbow Bridge alongside of Han River
- I work 9 to 6 on weekdays, so we can hangout or I can guide you to hot spots during off-hours if need
- I was majored in Hotel and Tourism Management with a Bartender license. Work as a Social Media Specialist at a media agency
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$800 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Simpson was very friendly and easy to communicate with, and I would book with him again!
Loved my stay at AirB&Beer! Nice, clean room with all the necessities supplied and a few extras to make your life easier. Simpson was great and happily helped me out a couple of times, as well as showing me around the area. Couldn't have asked for a better host! Superb location, great host and very reasonably priced. If you are headed to Seoul I highly recommend booking here immediately!
Great host and a nice room in a super convenient location!
At first i was a bit skeptical about private host, they might be either too nice or too bad. Simpson happend to be a super nice one.
I was provided with all details about the direction and getting to the guesthouse was easy as i thought. Really just down the road from subway station.
The room is big enough for one person and the bed is heated so no problem during cold seasons.
Simpson showed me around gangnam and took me to his fave restaurant for a bit of snacks, yummy!
The overall experience is fantastic and i felt like staying with a friend than a stranger place.
I had amazing 12 days at simpson Airbnbeer. First of all, Simpson is an amazing host, willing to help anytime, super friendly and kind hearted. He always make sure his guests do have everything they need. Second, the location is amazing. Gangnam is an incredible area, full of coffee shop, restaurant, stores, bar and club. So many things to discover there. Just ask Mister Simpson, he loves his neighborhood and knows pretty much everything around, I am sure he will be very happy to show you around. Make sure to Grab some chimaek with him or go to his favorite club !
Except that the room is totally convenient for bag packers and travelers with small luggage. Good place to crush, with a warming mattress, heating floor and a small desk. Just book it, you won't regret it.
Simpson was a great host and was always willing to help with recommendations for popular sights around the city. The apartment is exactly as advertised and shown in the pictures. There is the promised beer in the refrigerator, too. (A nice bonus) Location-wise, it can't be beat as it is within walking distance to the famous Gangnam station and shopping area. It is in a quiet area, however, so there's little road noise.
In terms of transportation options, it is also unbeatable. Close to two train stations, it made it very easy to explore the city. At the end of your stay, if you're headed to the airport, there is an airport bus that stops close, too.
For a convenient, quiet, and clean AirBnb, stay with Simpson in Gangnam.
Hi Brandon, thank you for your honest feedback :) Hope you fully enjoyed your trip around Asia!! It was quite short time we spent time together, but it was really memorable. When you get back home, please say hello to your father as well. Hope we can meet again so I can give your stuff back lol. Again, bless on your new start at New York!!
Very very nice place to stay. Simpson so kind he help me a lot.
We have a great time in korean restaurant.thank you
This place is convenience place near subway. Easy to go to another place.
Especially Simpson is a nice host!! If i have a time to visit korea again this is the 1st place that i will stay. :D
Simpson was an amazingly accommodating host. He accompanied me to breakfast and helped set me up in Seoul with a wifi card and transportation card. He has a true passion for helping his guests and you will not regret staying with him!
I had a very nice trip in Simpson's house. He is really really friendly, welcoming and helpful. Cause I'm the first time using Airbnb, so I didn't prepare very much. I forget to check the email and how to get to the place. But Simpson still be very patient and painstaking, at the end make sure I found and get into the place. I really enjoy the experience，and I will go back again. Wish if Simpson doing well, and we can meet again. ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ