Close to the strip and the airport, this quiet condo lets you enjoy some peace and quiet while being only minutes from the action. Large rooms, vaulted ceilings, lots of natural light, 2 1/2 bathrooms, pool and hot-tub. Feel at home - in Vegas!
1) Cooking is fine, but please try to refrain from dishes creating strong lingering odors that are hard to get out.
2) Keep it real - respect the neighbors and the nice quiet environs when in the public areas and don't crank the stereo to 11 late at night. ;-)
3) Do not park your car anywhere other than marked parking spots - even for loading or unloading.
4) Do not move the furniture, as it can scratch the new flooring I just put in.
5) Don't leave windows open while AC or heat is on.
Other than that - enjoy!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Huge fan of the desert and enjoying the natural beauty of it. Been to most of the national parks in the southwest and west and particularly love the ones in UT - Zion, Arches, Bryce, Canyonlands. All "must sees".