About this listing
Beautiful sunny newly refinished owner occupied condo Apartment.
Update: LAUNDRY and CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!
- Real large 1 bedroom.
- Steps from Prospect park.
- Close to Manhattan (10-15 minutes) brooklyn museum, library, farmers markets, great restaurants
- Right on multiple subway lines. (2, 3, B, D, Q, C etc).
- Mid-century furnishings, sleek refinished hi-end kitchen (viking range, huge island, stainless, dishwasher, bosch, etc).
- Washer Dryer.
- Lovely private roof deck with plants and unreal private views of city from atop park slope.
- It's on the 4th floor - so is not appropriate for people not comfortable with a couple flights of stairs - however the bonuses are sunlight, more quiet, and the private roof deck!
- Queen bed with feather bed. Egpytian cotton hi-thread count sheets
- Wireless internet, WIFI, etc.
- decorated with cool contemporary art
- Projector - with netflix, hulu, hbo go etc.
Email with specific questions. Totally positive vibe.
No Pets (sorry puppies).
No young Children - I like kids - but this apartment really isn't set up for young kids at all.
No smoking in apartment at all. Smoking on the private roof deck is okay
Im an artist and writer, living and working in Brooklyn NY. I am a painter - and recently I've been traveling a lot to shows of my work, which takes me away from my beloved apartment. Its a beautiful spot - I built much of it myself - and am happy to share all my favorite spots in the neighborhood with you. Happy to answer any questions at all for you.
I love to travel, and am an extremely clean and conscientious house guest, who is happy to provide references, and promises to leave any place in better condition than upon arrival.