- FREE BREAKFAST: OMELETTE, TOAST, COFFEE AND TEA
- FREE GOOD WIFI
- FREE Clean Drinking Water Provided
- FREE Toiletries
- All Linens Provided (Towels, Sheets, Blanket)
- Refrigerator - BRAND NEW
- Queen SuperSize Bed (160 x 200) - BRAND NEW
- Extra single air mattresses can be provided free on request, so you can sleep 3 or 4 people. It would be tight with 4 though.
- Air Conditioner - Brand New
- Nice Whitewashed Teak Bedside Tables
- Rattan Bedside Lamps
- Private Locking Entrance
- Private Patio w/table and chars
- Hot Water Shower
- Daily Cleaning
- 5-10 minutes walk to Legian & Kuta Beach
- 3 minute walk to Legian Street nightlife, bars, restaurants, etc.
- 5 minute walk to Poppies Lane
- 5 minute walk to Sky Garden
- Shared Swimming Pool is off--site. 200 Meters from your room.
Don't use the accomodations of that Guy. I came to the place and no answer on his phone, send him plenty of mail and ask for a refund, still don't have any news of that person.
No trustable! Pass the way
:) Please check other reviews. I've been in touch with Mr. Axel. as we always assist our guests to arrive safely, including offering to arrange private airport pickup for our guests, and we have 2 office phone numbers. Never got call, SMS, or message from Mr. Axel and we kept the room vacant for him with the possibility he was delayed. We are working to resolve it fairly anyway. Thank you.
This homestay is just minutes away from the bustling Kuta, Bali. (Shopping, Kuta Beach, nightlife and yummy eateries. I really enjoyed my stay here as the amenities and rooms were exactly of what you see in its pictures. Rooms were clean. Towels and sheets were changed for you everyday (unless your are quite happy to change every two days- eco- friendly). Wi Fi signal is very good. there are nearby laundry services for below US$1 for 1kg of clothes.(Thumbs up)People who work at the homestay were so friendly and warm; always at service when needing assistance.(Taxis, recommendations for food, shopping etc) There is 24hr security which made a single female traveller like me feel at ease. :) Breakfast was provided (toast, eggs and bali coffee) more fruits would have been better! There are some warungs just on jln matarram which have good food and at very, very low cost (which is great for budget travellers.) Using this side of the homestay , I could also use the swimming pool at the villa nearby (5mins walk)
Overall it was a home away from home and I am absolutely glad to have stayed here. Would definitely go back if I am in Kuta again.
Hi Naz, We miss you and hope to see you back again soon. All our staff said the same thing as well.
Thanks for being a very lovely, positive person. We are so happy to host nice, friendly, happy people like you. Its makes it all worthwhile. Thank you so much again for coming! Please come back and visit us again! All the best!
Great stay! I'd enjoyed my times there. Two thumbs up! :)