About this listing
This modern, luxury & colorful Villa is great for a group of friends or families (up to 21 sleeps )
A huge swimming-pool, a spacious public area with Bar/Lounge and a fantastic Home Cinema system will make your holidays to a never forgotten stay.
*** Daily breakfast buffet & daily cleaning is included ***
*** Home Cinema System with 3.5 meter projection screen ***
*** 14 meter Swimming Pool with amazing LED light system ***
The colourful Villa has 6 huge & colorful bedrooms. All with:
- 2x2 meter bed with high quality King Koil mattress (approved mites-dust free!)
- ensuite bathroom (two are open-air)
- Aircon and Fan
- LED-TV, DVD-Sound-System, I-Pod-Dock, Movie-Stick
- Minibar, Safety-Box
- 5 of the bedrooms have a daybed, which can be prepared as a bed (1x2 meter)
The major spots of this amazing villa are:
- The large swimming pool with changing colors
- Our spacious rooms and public area with garden
- The colourful lounge with the 3.5m projection screen
- The spacious Bale for relaxing
- Our nice & friendly staff
What is included:
- You get the entire Villa for your privacy
- Daily breakfast-buffet (Except June/July 2015)
- Daily housekeeping / cleaning
- Highspeed Internet 6Mbps
- Airport Transfer (1 way if you book 5 days or more)
- Welcome drink and refreshment
- At night security
- We have a baby-cot and a high chair for families with children
- Large Swimming-Pool with amazing lightening system.
- Integrated Whirlpool, Waterfall, Massage-jets
- Big Gazebo/Bale.
- Large Lounge
- Great Sound-System with Laptop
- 3.5m Screen with projector for the ultimative cinema highlight. You can watch a DVD, a LIVE-broadcast or browsing through Youtube.
- For every room we provide an USB-Stick with movies on it.
- Baby-Cot and High Chair is available
The 11 beds are divided as follows (17 sleeps):
5 bedrooms with 1 King size bed (2x2m) + 1 Single bed 1x2m
1 bedroom with 1 King size bed (2x2m)
4 additional beds can be hired to extend the number of sleeps to 21.
Additional Services inside the Villa:
- Birthday Parties
- Parties with DJ
- Laundry Service
Interaction with Guests
Staff is daily here for breakfast and housekeeping. (~8am - 4pm)
The Villa Manager is daily there to coordinate and to fulfill the customer needs.
Centrally located between Kuta and Seminyak
Only 20 minutes away from the airport
Distance to Shopping/Restaurants:
24-hour shop, Restaurants, Starbucks, McDonalds
Distance to the beach:
20 minutes by walking
10 minutes by Taxi / Motorbike
Location: Jalan Campuan I-Dewi-Sri, Legian-Kuta, Bali-Indonesia
Public transport in Bali isn't really famous.
Taxis are available next-door and cheap
Or we can hire a car for you (around USD 95/day for max. 15 person, including driver, car and petrol, no additional taxes)
There is a parking area for a car and motorbikes in front of the villa available for you.
Airport pick-up is included if you book the Villa at least for 5 nights. Otherwise we are offering a transport for USD 70 one way.
Other Things to Note
Daily Breakfast inclusive
Wifi Broadband (6 Mbit / sec)
At night security staff
Power generator to cover power breakdowns.
All our high quality mattress are cleaned monthly from "Swiss Healthy Clean Bali" to make sure you will enjoy your beauty sleep. (mites-dust-free)
Important information for the Arrival:
1. VISA on Arrival is required for some countries. The fee is USD 35.-/person for a stay of max. 30 days
2. VISA-free-states: Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Chile, Marocco, Peru, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Russia, South Korea, Japan, United States, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, and South Africa.
3. Airport pick-up is available for booked guests. We will hire a big car to bring you all safely to our resort.
4. Single travellers are recommended to book a taxi right after the Airport EXIT. There is an official taxi-stand.
5. The duty free shop at Bali airport is not as cheap as you think. You better buy your cigarettes or drinks in minimarts or shopping centers.
Weapons, narcotics and pornography are prohibited to bring into Bali. Pets are strictly banned to prevent the spread of rabies.
Alcohol & Tobacco
You are only allowed to bring a maximum of one liter of alcohol, 200 cigarettes, 50 cigars or 100grams of tobacco and a reasonable amount of perfume into Indonesia. Photographic equipment, typewriters, laptop computers and radios are admitted, provided that they are taken out on departure. All these should be declared via a customs declaration form that must be completed before arrival. The form might be handed to you in the airplane, otherwise there is a counter next to the conveyor belts where you pick up your luggage.
Another subject is the import and export of currencies; one is not allowed to import or export Indonesian currency exceeding Rp. 100 million. In addition, the export of national treasures is frowned upon – genuine antiques, tortoise shell, crocodile skins and ivory are not to be taken out of Indonesia.
Smoking in public area is allowed
We don't allow pets
The rates include all taxes & service charges, daily breakfast, daily cleaning/housekeeping, airport pick-up (min. stay 5 nights). The staff in the villa is responsible for the daily housekeeping and daily cleaning. There is no other additional compulsory costs. In each room we provide free coffee/tea.
Additional consumption like minibar or additional coffee/tea/chocolate/soft-drinks/beer are not included in the rate.
Arrival and departure times:
Check-in time : 4 pm
Check-out time : 10 am
Check-in and check-out times can be changed upon availability.
Early check-in (before noon) is chargeable 50% of the daily rate.
Late check-out (until 6 pm) is chargeable 50% of the daily rate.
Late check-out (after 6 pm) is chargeable 100% (additional night).
Number of person:
Standard setup is for max. 17 person, but can be extended with 4 additional single beds up to 21 sleeps. The number of guests cannot exceed the number of person at the time of the booking. Otherwise the guest has to inform us.
We ask each guest staying at the villa to take care of the home and in case of damages to inform right away the villa manager or the owner.
The villa and all furniture, fittings, facilities and equipment should remain in the same condition as they were prior your arrival. Any damage/loss to the villa or its contents during your stay will be your responsibility. The possible costs involved will have to be discussed with the manager and the owner before your departure.
To enter Indonesia, your passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
VISA on arrival is required for foreigners.
Nationals or passport holders of Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Chile, Marocco, Peru, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Russia, South Korea, Japan, United States, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, and South Africa are given visa-free entry facility for maximum of 30 days
Other national or passport holder must pay: USD 35.-/person, valid for 30 days.
An international driving license is required if you wish to rent a motorbike or a car without a driver.
The owner and the management company are not responsible for any loss or damage for your personal belongings during your stay in the villa or during your participation in any activities during your stay in Bali. The owner and the management company do not take responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of their control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment. Under no circumstances the owner and the management company can be held liable for injuries or deaths involving villa’s guests or any other outsider person. Please note: Guests are responsible for their children in and around the villa including the swimming pool.