Welcome! Take in all the O’ahu action within easy driving, without the congestion and noise of staying in downtown Honolulu/Waikiki. This 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment is located away from the main downtown area, in a quiet bedroom community of Ewa Villages in Ewa Beach. We are offering our clean and comfortable 1 bedroom apartment for your very affordable Hawaii vacation. This private and completely separate unit is part of a large home that sits next to the 12th hole of the Ewa Villages Golf Course, in a quiet and small community surrounded by fairways.
• Bedroom is on the ground floor, but has no handi-capable ramps
• Restaurants, bars, groceries, Costco, Sam’s, Walmart, Waikele Outlet shops are all under a 5-mile radius from house
• Property is located near the island’s main roadways: H1, H2 to Mililani and Farrington Highway
• Daily price of unit includes AC usage that MUST be turned off when out of the apartment
• USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and USS Bowfin tour (5 miles)
• Hiking trails at Diamond Head, Maunawili Falls, Makapu’u Lighthouse, and more
• See the breathtakingly gorgeous beaches of the North Shore
• Catch the golden sunset views from one of the Ko’Olina lagoons
• Visit the Dole Plantation to taste the pineapple ice cream
• There are over 25 golf courses on the island
• Free curbside parking for 1 car
• 32” TV in the bedroom, and WIFI internet
• Patio table/chairs in small, private yard
• BEDS: 1 Queen bed and 1 full size pull out sofa bed
• Kitchenette is equipped a large fridge, microwave
• Small 4-burner gas stove/oven range and basic dining ware items and cooking equipment.
• Starter toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap are provided, as are towels, bed linens and blankets
• AC stand-alone unit provided
• A car is recommended to fully enjoy the island
• This is a non-smoking unit; cigarette butts not picked up in the yard will incur a $25 clean-up charge
• Guests are asked to remove shoes before going inside, and are requested to talk/walk quietly
• The beds have a 400 (four hundred) pound total weight limit, recommended by manufacturer
• Beach towels are not provided due to heavy wear & tear on beach terrain, sand flea infestations and extra challenges with laundering and drying
• REMINDER: This is NOT a 5-star apartment; it is a regular unit in a regular bedroom community. If you want POSH accommodations, we recommend booking at the JW Marriott’s in Ko’Olina, at $300 a night for a similar condo.
• WARNING: The occasional welcoming bug party is NOT indicative of uncleanliness. Everyone is bound to run into them at some point while on island. Even the Royal Iolani Palace has its imperial roaches & bugs. If you can't handle insects, we suggest booking at JW Marriott's. If ants bother you, simply sprinkle salt on the trail to stop them.
• NOTE: We offer unparalleled, unbeatable deals for budget-conscious vacationers. In return, however, we highly value quiet, respectful and considerate Airbnb guests who are realistic enough not to expect a 5-star hotel for the price of a hostel.
• MORE INFO: We will be happy to provide you with more info on off-the-beaten path places to see. If you want the local insider knowledge on good-and-cheap eats or tucked-away beaches, just ask!
Permit Number: W00621726-01
The listing was just as we expected. The host was very generous and gave us a $10/day discount due to nearby construction. The apartment was fully furnished and contained pillows, sheets, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, silverware, and much more. This was a pleasant experience. I would book with Mishael again.
The place itself was exactly what we expected, and Mishael did a great job describing what we were paying for. The only downside that wasn't explained was the fact that next door (literally 10 feet from the bedroom) there was construction of 3 new houses happening. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but on the couple days we did happen to feel like sleeping in, we found it to be difficult. Construction starts at about 7am, 6 days a week. This also impacted the parking situation, as the construction workers wanted your car moved by 7 from the curb so that they could work. All in all, we found Ewa Beach to be lacking in both dining and sights, so in the future we would probably stay in another part of the island. Again, our place was great, but the location wasn't particularly ideal.
Mishael is the perfect host and has a well appointed apartment. Everything you will need is there. Well equipped kitchen and the bed is amazing! The apartment is clean and organized. Close to local grocery stores, local restaurants and local beaches. When we come back to visit friends, we will look you up again!
This was an excellent location for our stay. We loved the decor and the privacy we had during our stay. Very clean and everything was just as it was described.
Das Zimmer (Wohnung) war in Ordnung, es war sauber, alles was man benötigt war vorhanden. Kleiner Nachteil, es liegt etwas außerhalb, ohne Auto wäre es für uns nichts gewesen. Es fahren natürlich Busse, doch darauf wollten wir nicht zurück greifen. Was ich gerne vorher gewusst hätte, war, das genau neben an eine Baustelle ist. Dies war sehr laut und morgens um 7:00 war die Nacht um, keine Möglichkeit mehr zu schlafen, man verstand teils seine Worte nicht mehr. Dies hätte ich doch gerne vorher erfahren. Ansonsten gibt es nichts weiter zu sagen. Alles gut.
Mishael was an excellent host. Not only did she call us at home to insure we had all the information we needed, she provided us with extra information about shopping, beaches etc. The apartment was very comfortable and very clean. There was an air conditioner there but we didn't use it as we understood having an air conditioner would cost us another $25/night. The fans kept us comfortable. I would have liked more information regarding restaurants though - there evidently aren't any but fast foods in Ewa . I guess we need to update our technology so we were able to find them ourselves. Thank you Mishael - we enjoyed our time with the great grandbabies but were equally glad we had our own place to go home. Judy and Lloyd
Thank you, Judy and Lloyd, for being great guests who are easy to please, easy to communicate with and very accommodating! I will include restaurants like Outback, Chilli and Auntie Pesto's in the informational guide next time--thank you for the insight. We're happy you got to visit with the great grandbabies--family time is truly important, and we support that.
I was fortunate to find the Airnb site when I was looking for accommodations on Oahu. That's when I found Mishael and her quest house in Ewa. From the first contact Mishael was gracious and helpful with information on the island and my accommodations. The guest house was spotless when I arrived, the neighborhood was quite and safe. I looked into Waikiki originally as a place to stay, thank God I didn't. If you want to be in all the traffic and congestion, along with tens of thousands of people go to Waikiki. If you want tranquility and a relaxing living condition call Mishael. Thank You Mishael
Great place!! Mishael is very professionnel at what she does everything is excactly like mentioned in ad! Everything you need is there she really thought of all of it. The Neighbors beside unpluged the router so we didnt have internet for a bit but was fixed in no time .
Before I reserved this apartment, air conditioning was clearly marked as an amenity and was one of the reasons why I chose this place. When I arrived, I could not find the air conditioning and called the property manager, who informed me that air conditioning did not come with the apartment. I double checked the page, and air conditioning was still marked as an amenity. I messaged Mishael about this, and she said that she could ask the housekeeper to bring in the stand alone air conditioning, but it would cost me an extra $20/day to use it. I responded that if I were informed of this beforehand, I would be happy to pay it, but it was not listed in the description or the contract that I signed (I double checked). She messaged me back saying that it WAS in the description that the air conditioning would be an extra $20/day, and she offered me a refund of my remaining nights if I was not satisfied, which was generous of her.
However, I had the page open before I contacted her, and NOWHERE in the description did it say that the air conditioning would be $20/day. When I opened the listing in another tab, I found that she had added it in AFTER I messaged her. I took a screen shot of the previous description and amenity list so I would have a record of this. (Images on imgur Before: 9HvSsh5, (website hidden)QXk and After: Ko3S4b2, Ye8ost7) I took the refund and left. I did not have any major issues with the apartment. It was clean - there was a roach, but that's to be expected in a hot and humid environment. There was plenty of space. The apartment was cheap compared to a hotel (although with the air conditioning fee, the rate would have been the same as the hotel rate that I ended up staying at), and I even considered forgoing the air conditioning before she sent me that message. In the end however, I did not want to stay at a place with a dishonest host.
Hosts: Olivia was quite a little liar--and too cheap to pay for extra utilities. The description DID state that the AC was additional, and she may have questionable reading skills. But with hundreds of guests who've stayed with us and have no complaints, if there are guests from hell who turn up every now and then, like her, there's really not much anyone can do. These are trade hazards for folks who own properties in Hawaii. Worse, there are just some people who demand 5-star rooms and could really only afford Motel 6 prices, quite sad, really. Hosts beware of this odiously unpleasant and hypercritical person, because she'll stick it to you, even when you try to be nice and refund them back. In the end, Olivia is an unequivocal NON-RECOMMEND for being all-around dishonest AND pricklier than a porcupine...yikes!
What a great guest house. It's a cute one bedroom with a little outdoors area, all appliances, parking spot, very comfy bed. So much better than staying at a hotel. We loved our stay and will definitely return :-)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT