About This Listing
- Renowned Cavan Bed and Breakfast (B&B).
- Great food and hospitality.
- Bed and Breakfast with all comforts - WiFi, guest lounge, guest dining room.
- Full board available on request.
- Hundreds of favourable & affectionate reviews in visitor book over the years
- Many return visitors.
- Quiet setting 3 Miles from Cavan Town
We provide a comfy bedroom, we serve a great breakfast and we are experienced in making sure our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
We are very knowledgeable of the area and can help guide you on things to do etc in this lovely part of Ireland.
www . (website hidden)
The whole house is available to our guests.
WiFi and TV are provided.
Interaction with Guests
We interact with our guest as much or as little as they would like
- Comfy bed and breakfast guest house along the Annalee river and close to Cavan town.
There's no public transport to our road, so you'll need your own transport.
Hosts were great and very welcoming. The place is a little dated but clean and cozy. It was quiet and the view was beautiful. I would absolutely stay here again if I'm in the area. ...may even make it a destination to do some fishing.
Gps coordinates take you closer to the neighbor's driveway so be sure to turn at the "Ford" sign with the green clover.
Lovely little farm stay. A bit out of town so a car is needed, but great vslue for the money and the breakfast and view was lovely.
Patricia was a great host, very friendly and generous with her time. The house is a lovely rambling abode where you are to feel at home. When I was there the fire was going in the living room downstairs which was great. The area of Cavan is magnificent, with lakes and rivers to fish in.