This adorable Noe Valley cottage was built in 1900. The house has been fully updated but maintained all of the beauty and sophistication with period details throughout.
Enjoy your stay in this classic and comfortable San Francisco Victorian with colorful decor, luxurious beds, and a great eat-in kitchen! There are two full sized bedrooms and den with a bed that can be used as a bedroom as well or office space.
The house has charming hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings, and original crown moldings.
The updated kitchen has new stainless steel appliances , double door refrigerator, and a dishwasher The house also includes a Washer and Dryer for the guests use.
There is a spacious backyard that is private to the house. Great for outdoor dining and BBQing.
Noe Valley is a delightfully sunny neighborhood in the midst of a city so often shrouded in fog, Noe Valley attracts a laid-back crowd looking to score fresh vegetables at its farmer’s market or sip on a full-bodied glass of red wine. Cafes and boutiques line this convivial neighborhood’s tidy main street, making it a bustling daytime destination for moms and their tots, dogs and their owners, and couples strolling hand in hand.with close proximity to shops, parks, restaurants and cafes. Walking distance to major transportation lines and close to major freeways.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A,M,. Early Check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins impossible.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited. Tenants also agree that any tenant found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy of these premises.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units without written consent from the Owner prior to check-in. Any damage done to the unit by pets will be assessed and charged.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required.
Damage deposit will be returned providing:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
d. NO unexpected early check-in or late check-out.
e. The renter is not evicted by Bobbi or Guy (OWNERS or their representatives) and the local law enforcement.
f. NO excessive noise or disturbances are made during QUIET HOURS defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekday and from 11:30pm to 9:00 AM on weekend.
g. No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood.
h.. NO smoking in unit
i. NO household items including linens and towels are lost or damaged.
j, CHECKOUT procedure is followed
5. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time. Access to the deck is also not allowed during the quiet hours.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS Five (5) PERSONS (may be revised within below reservation details). If more than MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY are in attendance at any given time, there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for each additional guest per day.
6. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a Three (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer MININUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than MINIMUM STAY days, the guest will be charged the MINIMUM STAY rate.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out from the units.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
Kevin was very responsive, and professional to work with. The home is clean and lovely. My family of four was very comfortable. The listing is just as promised. It is a wonderful find to stay in a true single family home in the city. With parking!
Kevin was quick and easy to communicate with. Upon arriving at 3:45pm on Monday I was greeted by the cleaning person, who was very kind. The place was very clean and up to expectation. The two bedrooms in the back were very quiet, though I chose to sleep in the front bedroom because that mattress was coziest. The shower pressure was amazing, really lovely shower! The kitchen was stocked with what I needed. Great location--several fabulous places to eat and a wonderful breakfast cafe right on the corner.
Kevin was very responsive. The place was open and clean with great quality appliances, bedding, and towels. There is a back yard and parking! It is in a great location for kids, with a park and playground a block away. It is quiet and peaceful and comfortable. I highly recommend this place.
The house was great! Nice neighborhood and nice area of the city to be in. Kevin was a great host and very responsive to all questions and inquiries.
Wonderful stay! Kevin was a fantastic host - very responsive, personable, and accomodating.
The house is lovely. It's very quiet, clean, attractively decorated, and has a very nice kitchen. I visited with my mom and sisters and really enjoyed hanging out in the house!
Please note that the photos of the den (room with the daybed) are not accurate -- it's furnished differently & more sparsely than pictured.
The house is well-equipped - there's an abundance of towels and washcloths, appropriate dishsoap & sponge, and a coffee pot with filters, as well as cooking basics and tools (although we did not cook).
We came with our two young children aged 1 and 3 years old and the place was ideal. It was spotless and I was more than happy for my little one to crawl about. The neighbourhood is really safe, too. We would definitely stay here again! Thanks for the travel cot too, Kevin!
This host has 287 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Originally from NY but moved to California as a Kid. Spent my formidable days studying abroad in Europe. Now living in SF and loving it!
My hosting experience has been so amazing that I started Urban Bellhop to help other airbnb hosts manage and operate their Airbnb listings. We provide optimized Guest Services for your Vacation Rental and more. We created a new service platform using San Francisco as our test market. Urban Bellhop is a hospitality and management service provider for vacation rental hosts and guests. We are filling a gap in this rapidly growing market segment. Urban Bellhop provides the highest quality service in the market from our check in / out, turnover services, full cleaning services and full management of listings. We combine our passion for hospitality with our technology to build a platform hosts can rely on to service their properties.