About this listing
Center of West Hollywood on a quiet tree lined street. You will not find a better location. All redone and ready for you to enjoy. Hardwood floors, eat in kitchen, walk in closet. You can walk to many great places for shopping restaurants and fun. Off street parking included.
All re-done private apartment in the heart of West Hollywood. The building is centrally located and is within walking distance of everything. Santa Monica Blvd is one block to the north and Melrose is three block to the south. Parking included.
Located in the trendy Melrose - Fairfax district of West Hollywood. Close to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Hancock Park, Miracle Mile and the beach city of Santa Monica is one bus ride away.
One off street parking is included with this apartment. Parking in the area for guests is also very easy.
Self check in and out. Totally hassle free to help get you going and on your way. Quiet building. This unit is professionally cleaned before and after each guest.
PRIVATE APARTMENT: Unlike many other guest rentals you will find this flat exclusively designed to host you. Everything has been included to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. That means it is 100% private and completely yours for your duration of your visit.
Studio apartment with a queen pillow top bed as well as a couch that can be made into a place to sleep.
Ground floor unit for easy coming and going.
This apartment is equipped with a fully functional kitchen including stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, pots/pans, and dishes. There is a large cable TV if you prefer to stay in. Keep in touch with family and friends with the high speed wireless internet! Laundry is on-site if needed (coin operated).
Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed.
• ground floor
• great location
• off street parking included
• hard wood floors
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels
• 42' flat panel television
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet
• intercom access secure building
• electronic charging station
• eat in kitchen
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dished and utensils for party of four
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• couch area for extra guest
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• air conditioning and heating
• very bright space with large windows
• coin operated washer and dryer in the basement
• off street parking is included
Self check in and out for easy access and to get you on your way easily.
Unfortunately I can not accept late night check-ins
Other things to note
• Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually have someone checking in the same day. Housekeeping will be arriving at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest.
• No late night check-ins please.
• The couch does not pull out to a bed but I can provide additional things needed to make the top of the couch into a place to sleep for an extra guest.
• I try and keep my prices lower then others offering the same kind of apartment. My calendar is always full therefore I do not negotiate my prices.
• Non smoking building
• No parties or loud noise
• Check in between 3pm and 10pm
• Check out by 11am the day of departure
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 970 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am enjoying redoing my places and listing them on Airbnb. All my apartments are completely redone and are exclusively rented through Airbnb. The place is all yours and only yours for your visit. I have met some very nice people through the site.