About this listing
Center of West Hollywood with private off street parking. You will not find a better location. All redone and ready for you to enjoy. You can walk to many great places for shopping restaurants and fun.
All re-done private apartment in the heart of West Hollywood. The building is centrally located and is within walking distance of everything. Santa Monica Blvd is one block to the north and Melrose is three block to the south. Off street parking included.
Located in the trendy Melrose - Fairfax district of West Hollywood. Close to Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Hancock Park, Miracle Mile and the beach city of Santa Monica is one bus ride away.
PARKING: One off street parking space is included with this apartment. You will have an assigned parking spot. Parking in the area for guests is also easy and not restricted.
Self check in and out. Totally hassle free to help get you going and on your way. Quiet building. This unit is professionally cleaned before and after each guest.
PRIVATE APARTMENT: Unlike many other guest rentals you will find this flat exclusively designed to host you. Everything has been included to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. That means it is 100% private and completely yours for your duration of your visit.
Studio apartment with a queen pillow top bed as well as a couch that can be made into a place to sleep.
Ground floor unit for easy coming and going.
This apartment is equipped with a fully functional kitchen including stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, pots/pans, and dishes. There is a large cable TV if you prefer to stay in. Keep in touch with family and friends with the high speed wireless internet! Laundry is on-site if needed (coin operated).
Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed.
• ground floor
• great location
• reserved off street parking included
• high thread count all cotton sheets and towels
• 42' flat panel television
• cable channels
• roku for streaming movies and music
• high speed wireless internet
• intercom access secure building
• electronic charging station
• eat in kitchen
• french press coffee set up to get you going in the morning
• dished and utensils for party of four
• pots and pans for cooking at home
• couch area for extra guest
• everything in the apartment is new
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• air conditioning and heating
• very bright space with large windows
• coin operated washer and dryer in the basement
Self check in and out for easy access and to get you on your way easily.
Unfortunately I can not accept late night check-ins
Bars and restaurants a very short walk away. Gelson's Grocery store is right around the corner. Walk north to Santa Monica Blvd and south to Melrose with everything they have to offer. You are in close proximity to The Grove and The Farmers Market. Hollywood and Highland where you can catch the Red Line to Universal Studios. The Beverly Center and Larchmont Village. Locals in the area hang out on Santa Monica Blvd, Melrose, La Brea, 3rd Street and Beverly and Larchmont Blvd.
• Santa Monica Blvd, restaurants and nightlife
• Melrose Ave, shops and restaurants
• Sunset Strip, night life
• Gelson's Grocery or Whole Foods
5-minute drive or 20-minute walk to
• Hollywood & Highland / Dolby Theatre / Chinese Theatre
• Academy Awards Theater
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Runyon Canyon
• Farmer's Market - The Grove
• Beverly Hills - Beverly Center
• La Brea Tar Pits & Museum Row
20-minute drive to.
• Venice & Santa Monica beaches
• Getty Museum
• Universal Studios
• Burbank / NBC / WB Studios
45-minute drive to
• Six Flags Magic Mountain
Other Things to Note
• I can only accept 2 night stays this month. Starting next month the minimum stay is 3 nights.
• Please only book my place if you can check out by 11am the day of your departure. I keep a pretty busy schedule and usually have someone checking in the same day. Housekeeping will be arriving at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest.
• No late night check-ins please.
• The couch does not pull out to a bed but I can provide additional things needed to make the top of the couch into a place to sleep for an extra guest.
• I try and keep my prices lower then others offering the same kind of apartment. My calendar is always full therefore I do not negotiate my prices.
• No pets, no smoking in the building and no parties or loud noise.
• Check in between 3pm and 10pm • Check out by 11am the day of departure. • Housekeeping arrives at 11am to get the place ready for the next guest. I usually have a full calendar so it is hard to make exceptions. I will try and get guests in early if possible. • I am sorry but I cannot accept late night check-ins. Thank you.