About this listing
My apartment is very clean, cozy and bright. It is very close to downtown. Walking distance to parks, shopping centres, super markets and recreation centres, climbing gyms etc.
**As a safety precaution, we request a copy of your photo ID. This can be done either via Email or post, or bring it with you.**
My apartment is very clean, cozy and bright. The place is five minutes walk to downtown Victoria. 2 minute walk to any bus stops. Walking distance (five minutes) to all kind of restaurants and cafes, movie theaters and a shopping mall. Two minutes walk to Chinatown open market.
Your room has a single bed and although it has no window, it has a skylight can be opened. The bathroom is shared with owners and it is kept very clean. We will be house sitting while you stay, so you will have the whole place to yourself. You will be welcomed with fresh linens and shampoo for your stay, and you are welcome to use the kitchen. With this price, there is no breakfast included. Our home is your home, so please stay a while and make yourself comfortable!
During your stay, there are a few things you can enjoy:
- The downtown Inner Harbour where you can catch a ferry to Washington State, have high tea at the Empress Hotel, or visit the BC Museum (10 minute walk).
- And of course, all of the life and excitement of downtown, weekend farmer's markets, and China town (all within a 2 minute walk).
- Public transit will connect you to Butchart Gardens, University of Victoria, the quaint town of Sidney and it's Thursday evening outdoor market, beaches, hiking trails, and all the best of southern Vancouver Island.
A Few Additional Things We Offer:
- WiFi: FREE!
- a self helped light breakfast: oatmeal, milk, eggs, fruits and tea: FREE!
Before contacting us:
* Please fill out your profile, otherwise we will ask you about yourself, what you do for a living, where you are from, etc.
* Please tell us what you plan to be doing in Victoria. (Sightseeing, working, meetings, visiting your family/friends, etc.)
* Please tell us if you have any special needs, allergies, etc.
**No smoking and pets.**
Welcome to Victoria!
You are welcome to use the living room, bathroom, kitchen and your own room.
Interaction with Guests
Connect me anytime when you need help via email or cell.
It is a quiet place and is surrounded by churches.
No. 6 bus one minutes away. The main bus station with all the buses 3 minutes away. Walk downtown in 5 minutes.
Other Things to Note
Please lock the door at all times and turn the heat off if you leave the place.
no smoking and drugs.
Don't bring party home.
No midnight cooking except weekends.
Be respectful and considerate.