**As a safety precaution, we request a copy of your photo ID. This can be done either via Email or post, or bring it with you.**
My apartment is very clean, cozy and bright. The place is five minutes walk to downtown Victoria. 2 minute walk to any bus stops. Walking distance (five minutes) to all kind of restaurants and cafes, movie theaters and a shopping mall. Two minutes walk to Chinatown open market.
Your room has a single bed and although it has no window, it has a skylight can be opened. The bathroom is shared with owners and it is kept very clean. You will be welcomed with fresh linens and shampoo for your stay, and you can help yourself to breakfast from the kitchen. Our home is your home, so please stay a while and make yourself comfortable!
During your stay, there are a few things you can enjoy:
- The downtown Inner Harbour where you can catch a ferry to Washington State, have high tea at the Empress Hotel, or visit the BC Museum (10 minute walk).
- And of course, all of the life and excitement of downtown, weekend farmer's markets, and China town (all within a 2 minute walk).
- Public transit will connect you to Butchart Gardens, University of Victoria, the quaint town of Sidney and it's Thursday evening outdoor market, beaches, hiking trails, and all the best of southern Vancouver Island.
A Few Additional Things We Offer:
- WiFi: FREE!
- a self helped light breakfast: oatmeal, milk, eggs, fruits and tea: FREE!
Before contacting us:
* Please fill out your profile, otherwise we will ask you about yourself, what you do for a living, where you are from, etc.
* Please tell us what you plan to be doing in Victoria. (Sightseeing, working, meetings, visiting your family/friends, etc.)
* Please tell us if you have any special needs, allergies, etc.
**No smoking and pets.**
Welcome to Victoria!
Thank so much to Su and Stephen for their hospitality! All the tips and information were really helpful and I was very confortable in their cosy room and apartment. The location is great to be right downtown and walk to most places. They are both loving and kind people and I wish them the best for luck for the future and their new arrival... I wait for the picture!
Su & Stephen were very nice and sweet, although I didn't have much time to spend it with them because I was out all of the time but they were very welcoming. I really enjoyed my staying at their apartment. I would definitely recommend their place.
Just spent a terrific 4 nights at Su and Stephen's little place. It was very clean and very quiet (they let me sleep in when I needed to!). I would very much recommend their place to any single person. Very close to downtown amenities.
Great location, great price. I met Su briefly when I arrived but apart from that we were not in the apartment the same time. She was very friendly and helpful. The room is nice (and cozy is a good word) and fine for one person for a couple of nights.
The place was extremely comfortable and convenient. I thought it was cute and put that little cherry on top when coming to Victoria. If I ever recommend a friend to go for a place to stay I'm going to recommend they're place as it is inexpensive and quite simple to get to and follow the conditions.
In a perfect location to walk around the core of downtown Victoria...very clean, comfortable and pleasant hosts..I'll be back!
Su and Stephen are very hospitable and reliable and simply put, very kind people. Their home is clean and welcoming, and in an excellent location (walking distance to everything, yet quiet at night). I had a great experience staying there and would definitely stay again. Highly recommended!
Su and Stephen were very accommodating. The cozy tide home right downtown was conveniently located near tourist attractions.
A clean, wonderful place for a solo traveler. Su and Stephen are gracious hosts and go out of their way to make sure their guests have maps, know the good cafe and pubs to grab a bite. Would definitely stay again when in Victoria.
Su and Stephen are wonderful people. Their home is kept very clean and they are very welcoming to their guests. Despite only spending one night there, it was a very good experience overall.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT