Please read the description carefully before booking. There are two rooms: a master bedroom with a queen bed and a 2nd bedroom with a twin bed (Extra $10 cleaning fee required if you book for 2 guests, but need to use the 2nd room). My apartment is simple, bright, well equipped, close to downtown area and it is safe to walk durning the night. You will have the entire place to yourself. Fresh linens, towels and shampoo are provided during your stay, but no breakfast. Bring slippers if needed.
The place is five minutes walk to downtown Victoria (Fisgard Street is defined by the city as the beginning of downtown and my apartment is located just one street away from the Fisgard Street ). 2 minutes walk to two main bus stops (one main bus stop is in front of the Hudson Condo at Douglas Street and one bus stop (#6) is located at Quadra Street). Walking distance (five to ten minutes) to all kind of restaurants and cafes, a movie theater and a shopping mall. Two minutes walk to Victoria Public Market underneath the Hudson Condo.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed. The guest room has a twin bed and although it has no windows, it has a skylight can be opened. If you book for two guests, but you need an extra bed, $10 cleaning fee will be charged upon arrival (there is no function on the airbnb website for me to do that automatically). While you stay, you will have the whole place to yourself. You will be welcomed with fresh linens, shampoo and soap for your stay. There is a cable TV comes with a popular TV package. Since we are not in the house, the breakfast is not included. Our home is your home, so please stay a while and make yourself comfortable! The kitchen has a stove to cook meals and please use the microwave on the counter only.
During your stay, there are a few things you can enjoy:
- The downtown Inner Harbour where you can catch a ferry to Washington State
- have high tea at the Empress Hotel
- visit the BC Museum (15 minute walk).
- And of course, all of the life and excitement of downtown
- Victoria Public Market (3 minutes walk)
- Chinatown (all within a 5 minute walk).
- Public transit will connect you to Butchart Gardens, University of Victoria, the quaint town of Sidney and its Thursday evening outdoor market, beaches, hiking trails, and all the best of southern Vancouver Island.
Before contacting us:
* Please introduce yourself, what do you do for a living, where are you from, etc.
* Please tell us what you plan to be doing in Victoria. (Sightseeing, working, meetings, visiting your family/friends, etc.)
* Please tell us if you have any special needs, allergies, etc.
**No smoking and pets.**
Welcome to Victoria!
You will have the whole place to yourself during your stay. You will have access to the living room, bathroom, kitchen and your own room. Please do not use the small room BED unless we have pre-arranged a deal or you have booked for 3 guests.
Interaction with guests
Connect me anytime when you need help via email or cell.
Other things to note
Please lock the door at all times and turn the heat off if you leave the place.
Please remove your shoes while in the apartment.
Please take your shoes off before entering
no smoking and no drugs.
Don't bring party home.
Be respectful and considerate.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View other reviews