Steps to the beach, this centrally located doorman building in Copacabana is your base for Rio exploration. Nearby are all night bars, restaurants, live music, clubs, shops, and markets.
Steps to the beach, this centrally located doorman building in Copacabana is your base for Rio exploration. Nearby are all night bars, restaurants, live music, clubs, shops, and markets. There is also easy access to taxis, metros, busses as well as bicycle and Segway rentals nearby.
• 24HR doorman building
• 2 min to Copacabana Beach
• Queen size bed
• Fresh linen and towels
• Sofa/bed for additional guests
• Private bathroom
• Private kitchen
• Ice cold water purifier system
• Cable TV w international channels
• Speedy Wi-Fi
• Safe deposit box... fits notebook computers
• Secure RFID entry lock system
• Can be combined with adjacent studio
• Optional airport pickup/drop-off available
We emphasize cleanliness, quality, comfort and safety at competitive rates and are here to help make your stay in Rio a memorable one.
Check in after 1pm
Check out before 11am
Optional airport pickup available for an additional fee.
NO security deposit required.
US$50 cleaning fee.
No smoking apt.
Calendar, frequently updated.
For availability and rates, enter your desired dates into AirBnB. Free to ask any questions.
English, french, and spanish spoken.
Have a great trip and enjoy your stay!
Q: Do you have availability for my dates?
A: Enter your dates into AirBnB... My calendar is always accurate and up to date. If AirBnB says I have availability, then I do.
Q: How much is it to stay in your apartment for our dates.
A: The total rate appears right here in AirBnB once you enter in your dates and number of guests.
Q: How do we pay?
A: Airbnb handles all transactions. You can pay via credit card, paypal, or any other method accepted by Airbnb.
Q: What's included?
A: Everything that is listed in the description above.
Q: What's your cancelation policy?
A: Follow the link for details on my cancelation policy: https://www.airbnb.com/home/cancellation_policies#strict
This is a residential building, please...
• Be respectful of your neighbors.
• No loud parties.
• No loudness after 10pm.
• No smoking in the apartment.
• Pets are not permitted in the apartment.
• Check-in after 1pm. Please let me know in advance if you need to arrive before 1pm.
• Check-out before 11am. Please let me know in advance if you need to check out later that 11am.
• Early check-in and late check-out IS NOT guaranteed and subject to availability.
• Prostitutes are strictly forbidden on the premises.
• Guests are fully responsible for damaged, lost, stolen or missing goods.
• Troublemakers are subject to eviction w/o compensation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Enjoy your stay.
Este é um prédio residencial, por favor…
• Tenha resepito com seus visinhos.
• Não faça festas barulhentos.
• Silencio após as 22hrs.
• Não é permitido fumar dentro do apartamento.
• Animais de ração não são permitidos.
• Check-in após 13hrs. Favor consulte comigo caso for necessário chegar antes das 13hrs.
• Check-out antes das 11hrs. Favor consulte comigo caso for necessário ficar alem das 11hrs.
• Trazer desconhecidos pro apartamento e perigoso e proibido.
• Hospedes serram cobrados para qualquer itens danificados, perdidos, roubados, ou desaparecidos.
• Perturbadores que não cumprem com as regras da casa estarão sujeito a serem expulsos.
Obrigado pela sua colaboração.
Tenha uma boa estadia.
Alessandro was incredibly helpful answering our questions prior to our arrival. We used his car service (Alex) to pick us up from the airport and he was also very helpful and checked us into the apartment. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed during our stay in Rio. It's 1 block from Copacabana beach and there are shops, restaurants, drug stores and everything else you could need within the surrounding area. Also...the shower is AMAZING! I would absolutely return to this apartment and be a guest of Alessandro in the future.
Une semaine exceptionnelle à Rio De Janeiro pendant le carnaval!! :-))
L'appart d'Alessandro était vraiment bien placé, à 100 m de la plage de Copacabana, un excellent glacier en bas de l'immeuble et une très bonne boulangerie française en face...
L'appartement était propre, agréable et tout neuf!!
De plus, Alessandro est très réactif et arrangeant, il répond rapidement à toutes vos demandes et au moindre souci, il se déplace sans problème.
Seul points négatifs, son prix élevé (mais c'était pendant la semaine du carnaval) et quelques coupures de courant.
Je le recommande vivement
Alessandro was responsive to our initial questions and our requests throughout our 2 week stay. The spacious apartment matches the photos and description. Location is within walking distance to many restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, and the BEACH. Although it is a street facing apartment the noise did not bother us. We would recommend this apartment for a stay in Rio.
Апартаменты супер. Все новое, чистое, аккуратное. Есть большой смарт ТВ, высокоскоростной Wi-Fi. Был в самый жаркий период- январь месяц. Кондиционер справляется с жарой на ура. Недорогая цена для такого элитного и туристического района. Если приеду сюда ещё, то обязательно обращусь к Alessandro.
Apartment was well described and pictures accurate. In fact, I actually thought it was larger than it appeared to be. Well located. Very safe. Communication with Alessandro was easy. We had no problems at all. Would recommend.
A beautiful place in a wonderful neighborhood. It came with all the amenities we could have hoped for. Really enjoyed our time here. The beach is literally a 2 minute walk. There are restaurants, taxis, bars, stores- all nearby.
The lack of a star is due to our host's communication. When we arrived we received a prompt response after alerting him. But after that, when we inquired, we were lucky to get a prompt response, if one at all. The end result was not doing one of the activities we wanted to do and we also wasted a day as we weren't able to confirm a check out time.
O Alessandro foi um excelente host. O apê é lindo, super bem localizado e equipado, muito confortável. Ele sempre se mostrou muito disponível e respondeu todas as mensagens muito rapidamente quando precisamos de assistência. Ficarei de novo no apartamento com certeza, ótima experiência.
This host has 149 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
New York native living in Rio de Janeiro and working as a dedicated Airbnb host. I am also a certified guide in Brazil, artist and fellow traveller who understands the need for clean, comfortable, short term accommodations. I am reliable, professional, and organized. I love what I do and love meeting people from around the world.
See you in Rio!