Cozy, quiet, practical and fully equipped. Unique location in a residential neighborhood full of life, close to the seafront and 12 min. from the city center. Ideal for couples, small families and business trips (22@ Business District and CCIB).
Located in the pedestrian Marià Aguiló Passage in the heart of Poblenou, our apartment is on the third floor (attic) of a centennial remodeled building. You'll have to walk up the stairs, as there is no elevator, but once upstairs you will find an apartment completely remodeled with our own hands and with lots of care.
The apartment has:
- Two bedrooms. The master bedroom is very spacious and has a high quality double bed (Queen Size mattress - 200 x 160 cm), a small balcony and it includes an adjacent open space where you'll find a chest with drawers and a wardrobe, as well as having plenty of room for a cot if necessary.
The second bedroom is located in the middle of the hall, next to the entrance door. It has a single bed (Twin size mattress - 190 x 90 cm) and a large closet with enough space for suitcases and any extras.
- The kitchen, open to the dining room, is fully equipped with quality appliances and all the utensils needed to cook a meal like at home. It includes induction cooking plates, easy to use, fast and safe.
- The dining area, adjacent to the kitchen, has a handmade designer table and comfortable chairs for four people. The entire room has high ceilings with wooden beams and the typical Catalan vaults, making it a very cozy and unique space.
- A simple and practical bathroom with a large shower and exterior window.
The apartment includes:
- High Speed WIFI/cable internet access.
- Sony 42’ HD TV and DVD/Blue Ray in the dining room.
- Washer with a complimentary soap load per guest.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, electric kettle, toaster, sandwich grill, baby cooker, etc.
- Books in English, Catalan and Spanish for all ages and guides/maps of Barcelona, Catalonia and other Spanish cities.
- Beach Pack: beach towels, umbrella, igloo, Set of bucket and spades for kids, beach rackets, beach ball, etc.
- Baby/Children’s Pack: cot, high chair and hammock for meals, safety barrier for single bed, books, various toys, table-tennis rackets, basketball, etc.
Interaction with guests
The apartment is family owned, we manage it directly and we strive to give this sense of closeness to our guests from the first moment. We have stayed in apartments in our travels for many years and we know the importance of good communication between the two sides. We speak fluent English, Catalan, Spanish and Portuguese, with a little French and Italian to get by.
You'll have our contact information (email and phone) from the moment you confirm your booking, we will contact you to coordinate the arrival and will be available to help in any way that we can. We have a list of preferred sites (restaurants, grocery stores, bars, etc.) that we love to share with our guests to guide them through their first steps in Barcelona/Poblenou, understanding that part of the beauty of traveling is discovering your own sites and for that, sometimes you have to take some risks.
Other things to note
Tourism of Catalonia Registry official number HUTB-007817
The latest time for check-in is at 21:00 (to assure neighbors rest).
We like to welcome our guests with a small token of ‘Benvinguda’, which you actually can choose among a few options.
There are two shopping centers/malls very close ('Les Glories' and 'Diagonal Mar'), both within walking distance (10-15 minutes) or by public transport (2 metro stops).
The neighborhood center for medical emergencies is located two blocks from the apartment and the ‘Hospital del Mar’ two metro stops away (5 minutes by car/taxi), the latest with special pediatric services.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Please be aware at all times and respect the rest of our neighbors. No parties are allowed in the apartment. Smoking is absolutely not allowed inside the apartment.
After enjoying life in Poblenou for five years and seeing our family grow in this simple and comfortable apartment, we are moving in search of new adventures. We certainly hope our guests will experience some of the uniqueness of our neighborhood. We will certainly miss the 'Cal Mingo' bread, the 'Tertulia' tapas, the 'Tio Che' horchata and the walks down to the beach!!!