Burbank is a great place to visit/live. Culture, golf, night life, and close to everything. See where the most popular television shows and movies are filmed. Disney, NBC, Universal Studios, and Warner Brothers. Maybe you"ll see Jay Leno in person!
A Home with Peace and Quiet... Enjoy piece of mind in a safe and quiet controlled entry neighborhood in Burbank, CA. You'll enjoy living staying in this large 5 bed/5 bath home.
2nd floor front Furnished Room with private in suite bathroom. Large Closet.
Room contains Full size bed, desk, lamps, nightstand, dresser, and chair. Bed linens, towels, hangers, and some bathroom supplies provided. Approx. 160 square ft. with large closet.
* There is free street parking available.
* You will have access to the common areas including the backyard, kitchen, and laundry.
* Price includes utilities.
* Free WIFI and wireless cable. Satellite TV available in Family Room. Bedrooms do not contain TV's.
* I strive to provide "Cleanliness and Comfort" to guests. There is a cleaning fee of $100 per stay. For stays longer than 7 days cleaning will be provided bi weekly and a fee of $65 per cleaning is charged.
* Plenty of windows for fresh air. Fans provided in room and house has central heat/air.
* Basic pots, dishes, flatware, glasses provided for your use. Owner will not be providing any food, drink, or cooking for guests. The home is minutes to stores and restaurants.
* Laundry onsite. You can use the iron and ironing board in laundry area.
* No home phone/fax use allowed by guests.
* No Pets.
* No Smoking.
* No Parties.
* Maximum of 2 guests per room.
Seeking clean quiet responsible considerate people. The best fit would be travelers, industry professionals, or students seeking month to month housing.
We are a couple looking to open our home to other traveling singles or couples. Hopefully we will be able to visit you in the future! He is a retired Airforce Officer, sofa pro golfer, and car nut! She is a library loving, film freak, and travel road warrior. We are a hard working couple, consultants and small business owners, so we may not always be around, but we are always a phone call away.
We expect that you treat the house as if it were your home i.e. no smoking inside, leaving your towel on the floor, and cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen.
Please tell me a little about yourself and the people in your group in your inquiry. If you are unhappy with the unit at check in you will be given a 100% refund. If you require an advance showing you must first provide information about yourself and your stay to make sure that you are the right fit.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS...
Close to everything. The home is safe, quiet, and serene while still being minutes by car to everything. 1 mile to Woodbury University. 1.5 miles to the 5 freeway. 3.3 miles to Bob Hope Airport. 8.1 miles to Universal Studios. 15 miles to Pasadena or Downtown LA. 25 miles to Santa Monica Pier. 40 miles Disneyland.
Although a suburb, Burbank is a surprisingly fun city. San Fernando Blvd is filled with late night movies, shopping, clubs, and eateries.
Flappers Comedy Club, Tonys Darts Away, and The Blue Room are great local hangouts. Karoke at Giggles. Bowling/skating head to Pickwick Gardens. DeBell Golf Course has a view. Starlight Bowl for Concerts.
Minutes to Warner Brothers, Disney, NBC Studios. Downtown Burbank, Burbank Town Center, and Burbank Empire Center feature tons of shops and restaurants.
We are located in the highest point of the Burbank Hills. Walking anywhere involves steep hills. We are not in close proximity to public transportation. Therefore the property is only suitable for guests with rental cars. We are 10 minutes by car to the freeway, shopping, and entertainment options.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$400 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1000 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
I was in burbank for my business training and had to stay in the burbank area for roughly a month. I did my research and found this opportunity for the stay. The house owner shauna and Tom are great host. I enjoyed staying there. It's closing thing to your home. Five stars recommendation for everyone .