About this listing
Vista Atenas feels a million miles away - with views that go on forever - but it's close enough to everything you'll want to see in Costa Rica.
This 4 bed/4 bath house with new pool is the perfect place to relax, and to launch your adventure.
- Incredible views from a beautiful house, garden, swimming pool and water fall
- Just 25 minutes from the airport (SJO), 45 minutes from the beaches and 90 minutes from incredible Poas Volcano
- Brand new swimming pool with views of the Central Valley of Costa Rica.
- Queen-sized beds in every bedroom. All have en-suite bathrooms.
- Hi-speed internet, large kitchen, washer/dryer, beautifully furnished
- Atenas has been described as "the best climate in the world" and it's true - it never gets too hot, and never gets too cold. It is a truly incredible place.
You can use the entire house consisting of 4 beds/4 en-suite bathrooms (two in the main house, and two separate brand new "casitas" just steps from the main house), study, lounge, kitchen, dining room, garden in front of house with patio, separate stone table and benches. The Vista Atenas neighborhood is also incredible to walk around, see the different architectural styles and find different, beautiful views from every angle!
Interaction with Guests
We have a wonderful local property manager (originally from Switzerland, who speaks perfect England) who is at hand to answer every question and make sure you have the time of your life in Costa Rica. And the owner is always available and very responsive by email or phone.
Vista Atenas is a quiet secluded mountain-side community of houses on large private lots. You can see the Pacific Ocean on a clear day in the distance. Huge coffee fields cover the adjacent hillsides.
Unless you wish to stay purely in Atenas, you will need to rent a car (SUV/4WD recommended although not strictly necessary).
We can recommend English-speaking tour guides who do wonderful trips to many of the attractions around Costa Rica, if you would prefer a day or two without having to drive or navigate the roads yourself. (These drivers tend to be much better value than the main tour companies that most tourists use.)
Upon booking (or upon request) I will send you a guide to the house and the neighborhood - but the general rule is that you should treat this home with the same respect as your own home, or better :-)