About this listing
3 bedroom, 3 bath charming log cottage in North Breckenridge just 3 miles from the Breck Gondola and easy access to Hwy 9, I-70, and other local ski resorts.
-Sleeps 8 adults + 2 kids
-Great mountain views
WHAT MAKES OUR SPACE UNIQUE?
Great location and unbeatable views! We are located just off Hwy 9 on the North side of Breckenridge which makes a short 3 mile drive to the Breck Gondola as well as easy access out to I-70 and other local ski resorts.
Check out our pictures with the view from our deck and our hot tub. We're across from Peak 4 in the 10-Mile Range with views of the ski slopes on Peaks 6-9.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
Guests will have access to the entire 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house including:
* Sleeps 8 adults + 2 kids
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Master Sitting Room: Twin Murphy Beds X 2 (sleeps 2)
- Main Floor Bedroom: XL Twin Beds X 2 (sleeps 2)
- Lower Level Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Lower Level Playhouse: A kid sized playhouse with bunk beds for kids up to 10 years old (sleeps 2)
* 3 full baths
- Master Bath: steam shower, whirlpool tub, sink, toilet, hair dryer
- Main Floor Bath: sink, toilet, tub w/ shower
- Lower Level Bath: sink, toilet, tub w/ shower
See our pictures for a floor plan of the house.
Interaction with guests
We strive to answer all your emails and inquiries as quickly as possible, usually within a few hours. Approx 1 week before you arrive we'll send you a welcome email with your personal access code for the front door, directions, and our email and phone numbers. Don't hesitate to call us during your stay if you need anything at all. A comprehensive guest book is also located in the house with additional information.
The best thing about out neighborhood? Paved Roads! Not many rentals in Breck (or Blue River) can say they have paved roads all the way to the house!
- Downtown Breck and Breck Gondola parking is approx 3 miles
- Summit Stage bus stop is located at the entrance to our subdivision approx 1/2 mile from the house (free bus to Breck, Frisco, Dillon, Copper Mtn)
- Airport Road Parking lot with free shuttle to the Breck Gondolas is approx 1 mile from the house
Other things to note
Effective Sept 2014 our rates now include 11.75% city, county, and state taxes.
Pet fee: $300
Smoking Fee: $300
From Mar 18 - Apr 15, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
RJ and Jasmine are passionate Airbnb hosts and travelers. After a four month road trip, they found a home in Colorado and operate a management company: Breck Mountain Management.
When RJ and Jasmine aren't home, they are usually outdoors hiking, slack-lining, running the dog, and exploring new places.