Captain ’s guest house is situated in the pebbled garden of a recently restored classic Galaxidi –styled house that was built in 1848. It is a beautiful small stone house with a fireplace a kitchenette and en-suite bathroom. It is located within a one minute walking distance to the main port, cafes, bars, marine museum and the church of St. Nicholas.
- Air conditioning
- Indoor fireplace