Very modern, quiet, spacious, bright and central flat
- sleeps up to 11
- 4 double bedrooms with AC
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 balconies
- free parking
- hi-speed wifi
- 500m from Metro
- 10 min. from Colosseo & max. 30 min from most main landmarks
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL LISTING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DISPUTE OR DON'T WANT TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THESE LISTING DETAILS WE MAY WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT AT OUR OWN DISCRETION WITH NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND!!!
This is a brand new large modern apartment with four big double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and a living area with a 48" Samsung LED LCD TV (mod. 48H5030) and Apple TV. The whole apartment has been fully renovated in summer/fall 2013. All furniture and fittings are brand-new. Optical fiber high-speed internet throughout the whole flat.
Each room comes with AC, a king size bed, bedside tables, wardrobe with mirror, 32" Samsung LED LCD TV (mod. 32H5000), desk with chair and dimmable lights. Furthermore there is an IKEA sofa-bed that sleeps two (model SOLSTA, 118x205 cm, restricted comfort, ideal for kids, not so much for large adults) and an IKEA foldable bed (mod. SANDVIKA, 190x80 cm, restricted comfort depending on size of person).
The apartment is on the third floor (can be accessed with a 4 people elevator) and has two balconies.
The area is very quiet and central, bus and underground stations are all around. Guests with cars will easily find a parking space outside the building free of charge.
The guest will have unrestricted access to the whole flat. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: PARTY ANIMALS ARE NOT WELCOME!!! DIRTY PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN LEAVE A MESS BEHIND ARE NOT WELCOME AND BETTER GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! This is a private home and we expect guests to be responsible and respectful, leaving the flat reasonably tidy and clean.
Interaction with Guests
We interact with our guest a lot to ensure everything goes well from prior to arrival to after departure. We won't be physically present but we will be your guardian angels during your stay. This does not mean, however, that we will be acting like a concierge service!
We always use our best endeavours to be at the guest’s disposal for any reasonable request he/she may have. Our response time is usually within 24 hrs. We are best reached via email or sms.
Typical Roman neighborhood, safe and well served by public transport (bus, subway, train), with all sorts of food products, amenities and services within 5 min. walk.
For those who like walking, Trastevere, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, and the rest of Rome's historical centre will only be a pleasant and scenic walk away.
The "Basilica S. Paolo" metro station (550m from the apartment) and several bus stations are within 5 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
Some distances by public transport (Metro/Bus):
Colosseo: 8 min (4 M stops)
EUR: 7 min (2-4 M stops)
Circo Massimo: 6 min. (3 M stops)
Termini: 11 min. (6 M stops)
Piazza di Spagna: 14 min (M)
Trastevere: 20 min. (B)
Distance of airports/main train stations from the flat:
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (Fiumicino): 24 km (18 min by car without traffic)
Ciampino Airport: 20 km (18 min by car without traffic)
Ostiense Train station: 3.8 km (10 min by car without traffic)
Termini Central Station: 8.5 km (18 min by car without traffic)
Conveniently across from the apartment are the following shops and amenities:
• Nice restaurants
• Drugstore/Mini market
• Kiosk or “Tabaccheria” where bus and metro tickets can be purchased
If you feel like doing your own cooking or picking up some snacks, a traditional indoor market featuring local produce and products such as cheeses, salami, olives, pasta and bread is only a two-minute walk away.
Only a three-minute walk away is Rome’s best “pizza al taglio” or pizza by the cut.
Details and directions for these places will be in the (website hidden). Paul, the papal Basilica outside the walls is the second most important Cathedral in Rome. San Paolo, the neighbourhood where the flat is located, is south of the city center, close to the historic neighbourhoods of Trastevere, Testaccio and EUR.
Premises of Rome's University 'Roma Tre' are all around within walking distance.
A number of bus stations and a subway station are all within five minutes walk.
Other Things to Note
TOTAL PRICE IS EXCLUDING TOURISM TAX TO BE PAID SEPARATELY TO THE HOST ON ARRIVAL. The amount of the 'Tourist Accommodation Tax' per night (for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights) per person aged 10 or above is of EUR 3.50.
A copy of the passport or ID (pdf or other formats) of each guest staying at the flat will also be required (mandatory) at the latest on arrival (ideally as soon as possible). This is for mandatory registration with local police.
Check-in is not before 3pm and check-out is by 10am, unless otherwise agreed (we are normally very flexible unless old and new guests are checking out, resp. checking in on the same day). For check-in after 8 pm an additional fee of EUR 25 may be levied from the Guest on arrival and for check-in after 11 pm a fee of EUR 50. If you request early check-in before noon, or late check-out after 3 pm a fee of EUR 50 will apply.
The apartment door key must never be left inside the lock when leaving the apartment as you won't be able to open the door from the outside and my agent will have to do it for you. This will cost you at least EUR 50 to be paid directly to the agent. If the agent cannot open the door, a locksmith will have to be engaged and you will be entirely liable for its costs which will have to be covered on the spot.
Please note that should not all four key-sets be found at the apartment upon your departure, you will be charged the cost of replacing the locks (around 500 EUR) and this will be withheld from your deposit.
Welcome to Via Corinto 90!
We would like to acquaint you (“You”) with the following house rules so that your stay at the apartment will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host or his representatives (“Host”).
1. Accommodation is normally available from 6 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
2. Upon arrival at the apartment You will have to give the Host a copy of every guest’s identification document for registration with local authorities you will also be requested to pay to the Host the applicable 'Tourist Accommodation Tax' per night (for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights) per person aged 10 or above is of EUR 3.50.
3. You are solely responsible for your personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the Host is not and cannot be made responsible for the subsequent loss or damage thereof.
4. You should behave responsibly in the apartment, in the house and its surrounding area and You should take all possible measures and precautions against possible accidents and consequences thereof.
5. It is your responsibility to lock the doors to the apartment and when leaving the apartment to ensure that doors and windows are closed, lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove, etc.) are switched off and taps are turned off. You accept full responsibility for any direct or indirect damage caused by the infringement of this rule.
6. The Host reserves the right to enter the apartment in your absence for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers. The Host will endeavor to notify You about the entry into the apartment.
7. You will refrain from causing disorder, disturbing other people and make excessive noise, in particular between 10 pm and 8 am.
8. The use of the apartment and the contents thereof is only allowed to persons who are registered as guests and only in so far as allowed by the tenancy agreement and these rules. Use of equipment and appliances, which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartment, may only be possible with prior consent from the Host
9. Bringing weapons, explosives, easily flammable materials, drugs or any illegal substances/items to the flat is not strictly forbidden.
10. Animals are NOT permitted into the flat.
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
12. In the event of loss or damage of/to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment, You must immediately notify the Host after discovery. You may be held directly responsible for damages discovered at check-in but not immediately notified to the Host. For losses or damages the safety deposit may be withheld. Insofar as the loss or damage has occurred due to your culpability or negligence, You are fully liable for the compensation of the suffered loss/damage over and above the safety deposit. To this extent and for the avoidance of doubt, a check-in and check-out report may have to be signed. In case You don't want to perform or sign such reports, You will automatically accept such reports as signed by the Host.
13. It is strictly forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, kitchen utensils, etc.) from the apartment. In case of infringement of this rule, You will be criminally prosecuted for theft.
14. In the event of disregard of these house rules, the Host as the right to refuse to further provide the services and to immediately interrupt the hosting with no obligation to refund You for unused nights.
We wish you a wonderful holiday!
Dan was a superb host! He provided a lot of details and useful tips. The guidebooks provided a lot of info. The amenities, toiletries and complimentary champagne were much appreciated. The location of his apartment is perfect. The Basilica Sao Paolo was nearby as well as the best pizza-by-the-slice in the world and a supermarket. He established communications up to the time of our departure. His sister Debby pitched in to help too. His team made sure everything was in order. The cities where he has properties for lease could be worth visiting as well.
Dear Edlynn, many thanks for your kind words and awesome review! It was a pleasure to have you as my guests and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at my flat. We always try to do our best to ensure that our dear guests have a great time in this wonderful city. Hoping that out paths will cross again in the future! Ciao e grazie!
Great flat, clean and well decorated, located in a pleasant part of Rome! My family and our friends enjoyed staying in Dan's apartement!
This is the third time we've tried to stay at an Airbnb apartment and our stay in Dan Topis flat in Rome was just wonderful.
Very nice and clean. 4 large bedrooms with king size beds, 2 full bathrooms and even the posibility to wash your clothes if needed.
All information needed was given before, during and after our stay. If we had questions we received answers very fast.
We loved the area we lived in, with small local shops, cafés, food stores, markets and wonderful gelateria. Local people in the area was very nice.
Short distance to metro and buses.
Our warmest recommendations for Dan Topi as host, and this flat in particular.
Dear Per, thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad that my efforts to give my guest the best possible experience are rewarded like that. You have been superb guest and I hope I will have to pleasure to host you again some time in the future, maybe in my house in Croatia. All the best!!
It was a pleasure to be a guest at Dan Topis house - all the felicities needed were graciously provided without asking.
Everything was explained very nicely and most importantly I though I had left something behind and I sent a message to Dan who very politely offered to have it sent to me in London !! I consider that going well above and beyond.
Thank you Dan.
Dan is the best host ever! He replies to my questions immediately and he was very helpful! His objective was to make sure we have a fun, convenient and memorable trip.
The apartment is so modern and the furnitures were so pretty. We didn't want to leave the place. The place was quiet but very near bus stations, very convenient for travellers. Highly recommended for groups like us and great for families too!
I loved my stay at Dan’s flat. I stayed at another flat in the very center before coming to Dan’s flat and that’s when I really started enjoying my stay in Rome! The flat is so spacious, bright, comfortable, modern, stylish, well kept and brilliantly managed. It’s a stone thrown from the Metro station and only four stops (less than 10 min) from the Coliseum and the other famous landmarks. Within a few metres from the building there are excellent restaurants, grocery store, awesome pizza and much more. And the Papal Basilica of Saint Paul was stunning and only 5 min walk from the flat. The neighbourhood is very typical Italian. For a Korean this might be slightly surprising as we tend to have a different image of Italy. However, once you settle in you get to appreciate the discovery of the real local life such as fresh fruit, vegetable, etc. market and the local buzz. At night time it turns very quiet which is perfect for someone who doesn’t like noisy environments. I never felt threatened or in danger as the neighbourhood is safe.
Dan as a Host has been excellent! Always there when I needed help or advice, very thoughtful and anticipating my needs as a guest. In fact the flat is fitted with so many extras that made my stay so much more comfortable (international adapters, multi USB sockets, USB wall sockets, City Guides, Apple TV, high-speed wi-fi internet, local mobile phone, etc.).
I would definitely recommend this flat to other Guests who want to live a real Italian experience but with a Swiss finish in terms of quality of their ‘Roman home’.
댄의 아파트에서 좋은 시간을 보낼 수 있었습니다. 여기 오기전에 로마 중심부에 있는 다른 아파트에서 묶었는데 댄의 아파트에 와서야 진짜 로마를 즐기기 시작한 것 같아요. 빛이 잘들어오는 넓은 아파트로 모든 설비가 현대식으로 구비되어 있어 매우 편안했습니다. 관리도 체계적으로 잘 되고 있었어요. 지하철 역에서 5분 거리에 위치하고 있으며 콜로세움 및 다른 유명 관광지까지 지하철 4 정거장까지 밖에 걸리지 않습니다. (10분 정도 소요) 아파트에서 몇 분이 걸리지 않는 곳에 슈퍼마켓도 있고 맛있는 레스토랑도 있어요. (피자집 및 2개 레스토랑) 또 5분 거리에는 산 파올로 대성당이 위치하고 있는데 규모가 굉장했습니다.
주변은 전형적인 이탈리아 주거지역으로 처음엔 이탈리아에 대해 한국사람들이 갖고 있는 이미지와 달라 조금 놀랐지만 금방 익숙해졌습니다. 근처에는 오전에 마켓이 열려서 신선한 음식을 접할 수 있었습니다. 밤엔 조용해서 소음을 피하고 싶은 사람에게 딱 맞는 공간인 것 같아요. 머무르기에 안전한 지역입니다.
집주인 댄은 여러모로 게스트를 잘 챙겨줬어요. 도움이 필요할때마다 바로 도움을 줬고 게스트들이 필요로 하는 부분을 먼저 챙겨줬습니다.
아파트 안에는 여러가지 장비들이 구비되어 있어 머무르는 동안 매우 편했습니다. (어댑터, usb 관련 장비, 관광 가이드북, 애플 티비, 와이파이, 현지용 전화기 등)
이탈리아 사람들의 진짜 삶을 경험해보고 싶은 사람들에게 이 아파트를 추천하고 싶습니다.
Dan's flat was a great experience for my family of 5. The bedrooms were much more spacious than expected and having 2 bathrooms was a real luxury. Even the floor was heated. The location was convenient for public transportation, not to mention the nearby Italian restaurant we loved so much. Communication was very smooth and efficient. He made our check-in and check-out experience a breeze. All in all, Dan's place was better than some 4 star hotels. I would do it again and recommend to others in a heart beat. Thank you so much, Dan.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Healthy human relationships have always been paramount to us. We've always had strong bonds with family and friends. And we keep adding new people to our long and international/multi-cultural friends list.
Our hospitality is globally renowned and there is always someone stopping-by to say hello. People feel at home and part of the family. Delicious food is always involved as we are passionate foodies. So expect to be invited to a loud and cosy dinner.
We also like to travel and visit our friends spread all over the world so we may not always be there to help you, even though we'll do our best to sort you out.
We're also a polyglot bunch so as long as you speak either English, German, Italian, French or Spanish, you'll be able to communicate with us! We're working on Croat, Russian and Swedish. Please be patient! :)
Come and see for yourself!