About this listing
Very modern, quiet, spacious, bright and central flat
- sleeps up to 11
- 4 double bedrooms with AC
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 balconies
- free parking
- hi-speed wifi
- 500m from Metro
- 10 min. from Colosseo & max. 30 min from most main landmarks
This is a brand new large modern apartment with four big double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and a living area with a 48" Samsung LED LCD TV (mod. 48H5030). The whole apartment was fully renovated in summer/fall 2013.
Optical fiber high-speed internet throughout the whole flat.
Each room comes with AC, a king size bed, bedside tables, wardrobe with mirror, 32" Samsung LED LCD TV (mod. 32H5000), desk with chair and dimmable lights. Furthermore there is an IKEA sofa-bed accommodating two (model SOLSTA, 118x205 cm, restricted comfort, ideal for kids, not so much for large adults) and an IKEA foldable bed (mod. SANDVIKA, 190x80 cm, restricted comfort depending on size of person).
For families with babies I also provide a baby cot upon request at an extra one-off fee of 30 EUR to be paid at check-in.
The apartment is on the third floor (can be accessed with a 4 people elevator) and has two balconies.
The neighborhood is quiet and central, with bus and underground stations. Guests with cars will easily find a parking space outside the building free of charge.
The guest will have unrestricted access to the whole flat. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: PARTY ANIMALS AND DIRTY PEOPLE ARE NOT WELCOME!!! This is a private home and we expect guests to be responsible and respectful, leaving the flat reasonably tidy and clean.
Interaction with Guests
We interact with our guest to ensure everything goes well from prior to arrival till after departure. We won't be physically present but we will be your guardian angels during your stay.
We always use our best endeavours to be at your disposal for any reasonable request you may have. Our response time is usually within a few minutes. We are best reached via messaging service or email.
Typical Roman neighbourhood, safe and well served by public transport (bus, subway, train), with all sorts of food products, amenities and services within 5 min. walk.
San Paolo, the neighbourhood where the flat is located, is south of the city center, close to the historic neighbourhoods of Trastevere, Testaccio and EUR.
Premises of Rome's University 'Roma Tre' are all around within walking distance.
The "Basilica S. Paolo" metro station (550m from the apartment) and several bus stations are within 5 minutes walking distance from the apartment. Within 10-15 minutes you’ll be in Rome's historical centre.
Some distances by public transport (Metro/Bus):
Colosseo: 8 min (4 M stops)
EUR: 7 min (2-4 M stops)
Circo Massimo: 6 min. (3 M stops)
Termini: 11 min. (6 M stops)
Spanish steps: 14 min (M)
Trastevere: 20 min. (B)
Palalottomatica: 20 min. (M. Only 7 min by car)
Distance of airports/main train stations from the flat:
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (Fiumicino): 24 km (18 min by car without traffic)
Ciampino Airport: 20 km (18 min by car without traffic)
Ostiense Train station: 3.8 km (10 min by car without traffic)
Termini Central Station: 8.5 km (18 min by car without traffic)
Conveniently across from the apartment are the following shops and amenities:
• Nice restaurants
• Drugstore/Mini market
• Kiosk or “Tabaccheria" where bus and metro tickets can be purchased
If you feel like doing your own cooking or picking up some snacks, a traditional indoor market featuring local produce and products such as cheeses, salami, olives, pasta and bread is only a two-minute walk away.
Only a three-minute walk away is Rome's best “pizza al taglio" (pizza by the cut).
Other Things to Note
TOTAL PRICE IS EXCLUDING TOURISM TAX TO BE PAID SEPARATELY AT CHECK-IN. The amount of the 'Tourist Accommodation Tax' is of EUR 3.50 per night (for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights) per person aged 10 or above.
For bookings for 9 or more guests, an extra cleaning fee supplement of 20 EUR applies and is to be paid at check-in.
The cleaning fees are levied for extra expenses we have getting the flat ready before your arrival. No further cleaning will be performed during your stay. By booking the flat you implicitly wave any right to further cleaning, which, however, can be requested at an extra fee.
A copy of the passport or ID (pdf or other formats) of each guest staying at the flat will also be required (mandatory) at the latest on arrival (ideally as soon as possible). This is for mandatory registration with local police.
Check-in is not before 3pm and check-out is by 10am, unless otherwise agreed (we are normally very flexible unless we have a check-out and check-in on the same day). For check-in after 8 pm an additional fee of EUR 25 may be levied from the Guest on arrival and for check-in after 11 pm the fee is of EUR 50. If you request early check-in before noon, or late check-out after 1 pm a fee of EUR 50 will apply.
Cat. A3 business authorisation n. 9987 dated 01 July 2014.
Welcome to Via Corinto 90!
We would like to acquaint you (“You") with the following house rules so that your stay at the apartment will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host or his representatives (“Host").
1. Accommodation is normally available from 6 pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure.
2. Upon arrival at the apartment You will have to give the Host a copy of every guest's identification document for registration with local authorities you will also be requested to pay to the Host the applicable 'Tourist Accommodation Tax' per night (for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights) per person aged 10 or above is of EUR 3.50.
3. You are solely responsible for your personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the Host is not and cannot be made responsible for the subsequent loss or damage thereof.
4. You should behave responsibly in the apartment, in the house and its surrounding area and You should take all possible measures and precautions against possible accidents and consequences thereof.
5. It is your responsibility to lock the doors to the apartment and when leaving the apartment to ensure that doors and windows are closed, lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove, etc.) are switched off and taps are turned off. You accept full responsibility for any direct or indirect damage caused by the infringement of this rule.
6. The Host reserves the right to enter the apartment in your absence for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers. The Host will endeavor to notify You about the entry into the apartment.
7. You will refrain from causing disorder, disturbing other people and make excessive noise, in particular between 10 pm and 8 am.
8. The use of the apartment and the contents thereof is only allowed to persons who are registered as guests and only in so far as allowed by the tenancy agreement and these rules. Use of equipment and appliances, which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartment, may only be possible with prior consent from the Host
9. Bringing weapons, explosives, easily flammable materials, drugs or any illegal substances/items to the flat is not strictly forbidden.
10. Animals are NOT permitted into the flat.
11. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
12. In the event of loss or damage of/to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment, You must immediately notify the Host after discovery. You may be held directly responsible for damages discovered at check-in but not immediately notified to the Host. For losses or damages the safety deposit may be withheld. Insofar as the loss or damage has occurred due to your culpability or negligence, You are fully liable for the compensation of the suffered loss/damage over and above the safety deposit. To this extent and for the avoidance of doubt, a check-in and check-out report may have to be signed. In case You don't want to perform or sign such reports, You will automatically accept such reports as signed by the Host.
13. It is strictly forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, kitchen utensils, etc.) from the apartment. In case of infringement of this rule, You will be criminally prosecuted for theft.
14. In the event of disregard of these house rules, the Host as the right to refuse to further provide the services and to immediately interrupt the hosting with no obligation to refund You for unused nights.
We wish you a wonderful holiday!
Healthy human relationships have always been paramount to us. We've always had strong bonds with family and friends. And we keep adding new people to our long and international/multi-cultural friends list.
Our hospitality is globally renowned and there is always someone stopping-by to say hello. People feel at home and part of the family. Delicious food is always involved as we are passionate foodies. So expect to be invited to a loud and cosy dinner.
We also like to travel and visit our friends spread all over the world so we may not always be there to help you, even though we'll do our best to sort you out.
We're also a polyglot bunch so as long as you speak either English, German, Italian, French or Spanish, you'll be able to communicate with us! We're working on Croat, Russian and Swedish. Please be patient! :)
Come and see for yourself!