I PROVIDE FREE PARKING!!! :)
Full trendy, star-studded experience of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles.
Spacious and open, modern Studio with full kitchen located in the heart of West Hollywood of L.A. Just 1 block from Santa Monica Blvd (WEHO PARTY BLOCK)., La Cienega, and trendy Melrose.
Everything HOT in LA is in walking distance from this apartment!
(1) Clubs & Bars: Voyeur, FuBar, Bar Lubitsch, Winston's Bar, The Abbey, O-bar, Cocodeville, MI-6, Troubador, Rage, Revolver, Here Lounge;
(2) Gym: 5 mins walk to the new 24 Hours Fitness (with a large outdoor pool);
(3) Supermarkets: Pavillions, Gelsons, and CVS Pharmacy;
(4) Shopping: Beverly Center, Loehman's, Nordstrom Rack, Opening Ceremony, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, A.P.C., Maxfield, H.L.N.R, and SO MUCH MORE;
(5) LA's best restaurants and coffee shops: Fig & Olive, The Ivy, The Farmers Market, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Belmont, Bastide, Nobu, SLS Hotel's Bazaar.
Totally don't need a car, because everything is in walking distance or you can take the bus.
But if you decide to rent one, I will provide a free parking spot.
Short drive to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Malibu, Griffith Park Observatory, Downtown, Hollywood Blvd., and more!
Other nearby attractions include:
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Miracle Mile, fun Museums! Famous Landmarks and Hollywood Tours, Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon (for hikes).
- Pool Table
- Basic cable with 42 inch LED TV
- FREE WIFI wireless internet
- Queen bed, sheets, blankets, and pillows
- Full size queen air mattress for 3rd guest is available upon request
- Coin-operated washer and dryer in building, including detergent
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Dart Board games
- towels, soaps and other toiletries
- Scented candles
- Bathtub for soothing soaking
- Ample closet space
- A/C and heater
- Fridge and all kitchen cooking utensils,
- Coffee maker and toaster
- Parking in secured, gated parking lot
- Wonderful, tentative manager on premise
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$665 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2700 /month|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
As in all previous reviews, this place's location is perfect, really sunny, bright and fully equiped. Another highlight is the free parking which is really valuable in LA. Regarding the studio the only drawback I had, is that it smell like cigarette. Even if its cleanless is really good, i believe the odor is stuck in the carpet.
My check in experience was really upsetting. Host was supposed to confirm check in time the previous day of my arrival which didn't happen. Once I was able to get in touch with him, we agreed that check in time was 15 hs. When I arrived at 15.30, the maid was working and she told us she would need an additional hour and a half to have the studio ready. Host could have let me know this in advance. In my experience, host's communication failed.
The stay was great very peacefull and clean...great service and also great area
The apartment was great and looked exactly like the photos! Perfect location as well, pretty much in the centre of everything. There were also a quite a few bus stops at a walkable distance for those who don't want to rent a car. The only negative thing about it was a weird smell that lingered in the apartment and didn't go away no matter what we tried. Although you do get used to it after a while... Other than that, it was a pleasant place to stay!
Great little studio apartment right in the heart of WeHo... Avnish was an extremely accommodating host, Jenn brilliantly handled the day to day questions that came up... would love to stay there again.
Jen was an awesome host! Check in and check out were both very simple. The location is great with Santa Monica Blvd, Melrose, and Sunset within walking distance. Shops, grocery stores, and restaurants are only a few steps away. No need for a rental car if this is your only stop. Place was clean and everything was very comfortable and I look forward to staying again :)
This was comfortable and tidy apartment, excellently located in West Hollywood. We appreciated having access to an undercover car space during our stay.
The place is very well located, clean and nice. We spent a great weekend with no issues at all! Thanks!
although we never met jenn, she made the check in process quick and simple. The apartment was clean, bed was comfortable, and just like the pictures show. The apartment is in a great location that makes it easy to get to places, but still quiet and safe. The parking spot is great, as well. Thank you for a wonderful stay! Will book again if in LA.
Everything went well! Check in/check out was easy. Location was great. The apartment was nice and clean/welcoming. I highly recommend the French Dip at Fatty's Public House, just a block away!
We had a great experience staying in this apartment. Great location, and very nice to have a covered secure parking spot. I would gladly reserve this apartment for future stays in West Hollywood.