Welcome to Beach Vibes! Our 1,800 sq foot house is a BRAND NEW construction - completed in January 2017 in the Olivia Beach Community. We are a 5-minute walk to the beach + our home features a large backyard + patio for outdoor dinners & lounging around. Our firepit is perfect for late-night campfires & s'mores. Enjoy seasonal pool access, 2 fireplaces, WiFi, media room + cook in our brand new kitchen with quartz countertops. We look forward to welcoming you + your family! Pet-Friendly.
Beach Vibes was completed this past January as a modern and comfortable home with bohemian details in a custom-designed 1,800 square foot space. The home features 2 floors with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, and a daylight basement that functions as a media room.
Please Note - As we are new hosts, we are only accepting bookings from profiles which include a verified government ID. If you could please verify your photo ID with airbnb before you send through your request, that would be great!
Enjoy outdoor meals in our expansive backyard and patio while grilling on our gas Weber BBQ. Read a magazine on the deck in one of our sling loungers or curl up around our private fire pit with your family and friends and make s'mores.
Sip iced tea or play a board game on our front porch while relaxing in one of our Adirondack chairs.
Need to cool off? Head to the beach, which is a 5-7 minute walk away or take a dip in the shared saltwater swimming pool (open seasonally from Memorial Day to Labor Day).
At the end of the day, cook a gourmet meal in our brand new kitchen with quartz countertops and watch a movie in our living room or downstairs media room in front of 1 of 2 gas fireplaces.
Each one of our bedrooms features a desk, chair, and high-speed internet if you would like to work remotely in our beach house during the week.
Beach Vibes can accommodate 10 people and 3 cars.
We welcome up to 2 well-behaved dogs under 35 lbs for a one-time $50 pet fee - as long as you let us know ahead of time. We have dog bowls, toys and treats for your pups! We ask that you clean-up after your pet and keep them off the furniture and beds. Excessive pet hair will result in an additional cleaning fee, so please be mindful as we would like to continue being a pet-friendly rental.
Here's what you'll find at Beach Vibes:
All NEW Mattresses + Linens
Main Floor Master - Queen Bed w/ LEESA Memory Foam Mattress
Upstairs - Queen Bed w/ Posturpedic Mattress
Upstairs - 2 Twin Beds w/ Posturpedic Mattresses
Balcony Located Off Upstairs Queen Bedroom with Patio Bistro Set
Desk + Chair
2 x Pool/Beach Towels in Each Guest Room
2 Full Baths (upstairs + ensuite to the master)
2 Half Baths (main floor powder room + basement)
Bath, Hand + Face Towels
Hardwood Floors + Rugs on 1st Floor
Fireplace + Ceiling Fan
Flat Screen TV with Cable
Sofa - 3 seater
2 Lounge Chairs + 2 Ottomans
Farmhouse Dining Table with Seating for 6 People
4 bar stools + Breakfast Counter
Dinner Service for 10
Quartz Countertops + Kohler Farmhouse Sink
Brand NEW Frigidaire Stainless Steel Appliances
Fridge, Freezer, Ice Maker, Water Dispenser, Dishwasher, Microwave
Natural Gas Stove + Oven
12-Cup Coffee Maker, Tea Kettle, 2-Slice Toaster
Slow Cooker, Pots + Pans, Casserole Dishes
Champagne, Wine + Margarita Glasses
Blender, French Press + Spices
Cuisinart Knives + Steak Knives
Cutting Boards, Cookie Sheets, BBQ Tools
Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
Mudroom w/ Coat Hooks + Boot Tray - just off the kitchen
Daylight Basement Space
Flat-Screen TV with Cable
2 x Futons (sleeps 1 person each)
Beach + Sand Toys
2 x Portable Beach Chairs
Iron + Ironing Board
Brand NEW Maytag Washer + Dryer
Laundry Soap + Stain Remover
BACKYARD + PATIO
Outdoor Dining Set for 6 People
Fire Pit + 6 Adirondack Chairs
2 Sling Loungers
Brand NEW Weber Gas BBQ
Outdoor Showerhead with Hot + Cold Water
Garage Parking for 1 Compact Car
2 Parking Pad Spaces
The backyard is a private space for just you and your family to use. The garage is attached to our neighbor, but the parking spot is not shared.
The room above the garage is used by us for storage and is not a shared space. There will no one else staying there during your visit.
We love that Olivia Beach is a new and growing community, we would like you to be aware that there is still construction happening in the neighborhood and on our street. If this is a major concern for you or your guests, please reach out to us for more information.
BEACH ACCESS - A long flight of stairs will bring you directly down to the beach, just a 5-10 minute walk from our house. If you prefer, drive down the block to Canyon Drive Park for easier accessibility.
OUTDOOR POOL - Access to the shared saltwater swimming pool is available starting Memorial Day until Labor Day. Beach + pool towels are provided in each guest room for your use during your stay.
GYM - You'll also have access to a small gym located next to the pool pavilion.
COMMUNITY PARK - A local park located in Olivia Beach features a playground, communal firepit, beach volleyball court + large grass area.
Interaction with guests
We are based in Portland, Oregon - however you can reach us by phone or text if you have any questions at all. We also have a local representative that lives nearby should any major issues arise.
Other things to note
CHECK-IN + KEYS
Check-in is at 4 PM. If you’d like to request early check-in, please contact us a 2-3 days before and we can see if we can make that happen.
Please download the August lock app via the link sent to you after booking. Up to 2 virtual keys can be assigned to you and will work for the duration of your stay.
A key fob labelled for the pool can be found inside of the house. Please return this key at the end of your stay or a $75 replacement fee will be charged.
Beach Vibes Cottage is a licensed vacation rental registered with Lincoln City. A 9.5% Transient Room Tax will be collected for each booking made after May 1st, 2017 by Airbnb and remitted to the city. Airbnb will also collect a 1.8% State Tax on your behalf at the time of your booking.
As part of our requirements to Lincoln City - we do require the full names and addresses of all the guests staying at our house. As a registered vacation rental, we are required to keep a guest log that is inspected by the city. Here is the Lincoln City VRD ordinance that can be found on their website:
A. Maintenance of Guest Register.
The owner shall be responsible for maintaining a guest register for each tenancy of the vacation rental with a record of all vacation rental dwelling occupancy days. The register shall include the name, address, and telephone number of the tenants and the dates of the rental period. The register shall be available for city inspection upon request. If copies of a register are required, the register information shall be treated as confidential to the extent allowed or required by law.
More information can be found on the Lincoln City website.
- ACCIDENTS + SPILLS - Accidents and spills do happen. Please wipe-up any spills right away so they do not stain the countertops or carpet. If anything breaks or is broken, please let us know right away. If the home is left excessively dirty, we will have to charge you for any additional hours our housekeeper needs to spend cleaning beyond her standard cleaning fee.
- NO SMOKING - Absolutely no smoking or vaping of any sort is allowed inside the house, please smoke outside and dispose of trash properly. If any evidence of smoking is found inside the house, we will have to charge a $250 deep cleaning fee.
- QUIET HOURS - Quiet hours are strictly enforced after 9 PM in the Olivia Beach community. Unfortunately, if the authorities are called and/or our local representative is contacted and must come to the house to resolve a noise complaint or parking violation, a $50 fee will apply for the first incident. Subsequent incidents will be billed at $100 each, so please no excessive noise after 9 PM.
- CHECK-OUT - Check-out time is at 11 AM. If you’d like to request late check-out, please contact us so we can see if anyone else is checking in right away and when our housekeeper is scheduled to come by. Your key will be set to expire shortly after check-out, so you can lock the door before you go.
- PET POLICY - Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds. Please wipe off all muddy paws with the pet towels provided. We would like to keep our home pet-friendly, however if excessive pet hair is found after your stay – an additional cleaning fee will apply. Please pick-up after your pet and check the backyard before your departure for pet waste. Pets are not to be left unattended in the house, left in a car or tied up outside. Please do not wash your pet in the shower, bathtub or sink as our pipes clog easily (we learned the hard way). We ask that you use the outdoor showerhead located at the back of the house – there are both cold and hot water taps so your pet can be comfortable. We allow up to two dogs less than 35 lbs. each for a one-time pet fee of $50. Please let us know in advance if you will be bringing your dog.
- POOL KEY FOB – Should be located in the welcome basket, labeled ‘Pool Key’. You will need the key fob to access the pool area. Please make sure to return it back to the welcome basket upon your departure. A lost key fob will result in a $75 replacement fee.
- ON DEMAND MOVIE RENTALS - If you end up ordering any movies on-demand, please let us know and hit us back with the 'send money' request via airbnb.
- DRUGS + ALCOHOL - No illegal substances are allowed on the premises and minors should not be in posession of alcohol. Failure to abide by all of the house rules above will result in immediate termination of your rental.
- NO PARTIES - We do not allow for parties, large gatherings, amplified music, furniture rentals or catered events in our rental.
- SHOES - Please no shoes on in the house.
- DISCLAIMER - We and the Olivia Beach HOA are not liable for any injury, loss or damage and will be held harmless from claims arising from the use of the home. By booking our home, you stay at your own risk and assume all liability.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm a food, travel and lifestyle blogger based in Portland, Oregon!
My husband Paul and I both love to travel and our rescue terrier BINGO just loves the beach. So we decided to take the plunge and recently bought a vacation home on the Oregon Coast.
We are originally from Toronto, Canada and moved to the US four years ago for work. We love living on the west coast and currently have Greece and Thailand on our travel wish list. Some of our favourite trips have been to Japan, Italy, Germany and Hawaii.
We look forward to welcoming you into our brand new beach home!