About this listing
Forrest (Rajaji National Park)
Spread over 13 acres of wilderness surrounded by the best that nature has to offer. The wildlife camp promises to bring out the nature lover in you, be it as a photographer, birdwatcher or as a wildlife enthusiast. This camp amidst a lush green forest is in close proximity to sparkling river lets and other water bodies. Animals such as tigers, leopards, bears, deer and chattering monkeys all share the forests surrounding the camp. While staying at the Campsite there are chances of catching a glimpse of animals in their natural habitat.
Forrest has twenty well appointed superior cottage tents set in the background of rustic environs providing opulent and intimate memorable experiences. As a green endeavor materials used in the cottages are also eco friendly. The use of materials, all complement the serenity of the surroundings. The cottages provide simple pleasure in life –emanating a healthy comfortable stay.
20 Superior Cottage tents
• Attach bath with running Cold water & hot water
• Tea Kettles
• Provision for electronic blanket
• Hot water bags
• 2 Bottles of Mineral water per night in tent.
ONSITE SERVICES AND FACILITIES
• Round the clock security.
• Friendly support staff,
• Safe Parking
Multi Cuisine dining facility
The wild outdoors present a great opportunity for numerous customized occasions and events like:
• Outbound Training
• Team Building Programs
• Stress Management Programs
• School Programs
Adventure Activities & Experience
Nature walk, jeep safari, canter safari, wildlife photography, bird watching, bicycling, river rafting, bridge abseiling, beach volleyball, beach cricket, badminton, tug of war, trekking, nature walk, special team building games and obstacle courses. Trek to Kunjapuri, visit to Devprayag, visit to Rishikesh, temples, ashrams, yoga centers and the famous Laxman Jhoola and Ram Jhoola suspension bridges in Rishikesh.
LIST OF THINGS TO CARRY: (Travel light)
• T-shirts/ sweat shirts
• Light weight long trousers
• Warm long-sleeve shirt
• Rucksack (even though you will have porters carrying luggage, it is a good idea to carry rucksacks if not then duffle bag)
• Woolen cap/ good gloves
• Wind proof jackets /Rain gear (a must)
• Warm clothes / jacket especially for evenings and mornings (if it rains it will get rather cold).A number of layers of clothing (thermals are recommended for the innermost layer) is preferable to a big thick jacket. This helps as you can add or remove layers according to the climatic conditions, which can change rapidly (specially for the evening/ early mornings when it is rather cold)
• A knapsack for the trek to carry your water bottle, camera and rain gear.
• 2 pair of Shoes (not new. 2nd pair for emergency). It would be a good idea to have rubber soled ankle length shoes.
• Sun glasses, cap, sun block Retainers for spectacles/ sun glasses
• Camera (with extra batteries/ film/ memory card)
• Reading / writing material
• Personal medical kit
• It is a good idea to carry a pocket knife if you have one.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Leisure Hotels
. Experience a less explored India through resorts and luxury camps across some of the most beautiful and spectacular locales of the mountainous North Indian State of Uttarakhand & other parts of India.