The Camp 5 Elements
Located 37 kms from Rishikesh, one of the most picturesque places in Uttaranchal and on the road to Devprayag. But it is not a destination, rather the beginning of a journey of discovery. The Camp Five Elements promises you an enchanting view of the Ganga at Rishikesh. Set with an aim of understanding nature, it offers a serene and rejuvenating environment. At the first glance, it will seem like the most romantic beach camp on earth. Spread over more than 800 meters along the river, surrounded by thick forest, mountains and sunshine, it sure is a dream-like place. But step in, and adventure begins almost instantly. At night you cannot escape the rush of excitement as you camp beneath a starlit sky, close to moonlit mountains and by a silver-shimmering river.
Accommodation at The Camp Five Elements is the epitome of adventure and excitement. The camp offers 30 Deluxe tents. The living area has a twin bed with high quality mattresses. Bath area has a mirror & wash basin. Separately made toilet tents have dry-pit toilets (the only toilets allowed as per Reserved Forest camping regulations), with western style commodes over a pit. These are not attached to the tents but are set up for ecological reasons above the high water mark. The toilets are sanitized by lime powder. The accommodation Tents are weather proof and well ventilated with roll up windows.
• 24 hrs running Cold water
• Running hot water service 6 AM TO 8AM & 6 PM TO 8PM
• Backup with hot water Buckets
• 2 Bottles of Mineral water per night in tent.
ONSITE SERVICES AND FACILITIES
• Round the clock security.
• Friendly support staff,
• Safe Parking
A Multi Cuisine dining facility
The wild outdoors present a great opportunity for numerous customized occasions and events like:
• Outbound Training
• Team Building Programs
• Stress Management Programs
• School Programs
Adventure Activities & Experience
River rafting, bridge abseiling, beach volleyball, beach cricket, badminton, rugby, basket ball, tennis ball cricket on the beach, tug of war, trekking, nature walk, special team building games and obstacle courses. Visit to the Stalactite and Stalagmites Caves, Trek to Kunjapuri, visit to Devprayag, visit to Rishikesh, temples, ashrams, yoga centers and the famous Laxman Jhoola and Ram Jhoola suspension bridges in Rishikesh.
LIST OF THINGS TO CARRY: (Travel light)
• T-shirts/ sweat shirts
• Light weight long trousers
• Warm long-sleeve shirt
• Rucksack (even though you will have porters carrying luggage, it is a good idea to carry rucksacks if not then duffle bag)
• Woolen cap/ good gloves
• Wind proof jackets /Rain gear (a must)
• Warm clothes / jacket especially for evenings and mornings (if it rains it will get rather cold).A number of layers of clothing (thermals are recommended for the innermost layer) is preferable to a big thick jacket. This helps as you can add or remove layers according to the climatic conditions, which can change rapidly (specially for the evening/ early mornings when it is rather cold)
• A knapsack for the trek to carry your water bottle, camera and rain gear.
• 2 pair of Shoes (not new. 2nd pair for emergency). It would be a good idea to have rubber soled ankle length shoes.
• Sun glasses, cap, sun block Retainers for spectacles/ sun glasses
• Camera (with extra batteries/ film/ memory card)
• Reading / writing material
• Personal medical kit
• It is a good idea to carry a pocket knife if you have one.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
. Experience a less explored India through resorts and luxury camps across some of the most beautiful and spectacular locales of the mountainous North Indian State of Uttarakhand & other parts of India.