About this listing
Conveniently located in the Historic Center, our beautiful studio is located on Rue Alexandre Mari in a typical Nice building from the early 19th century a 1 minute walk from the beach and 8 minutes walk from the main street of Nice.
PARKING: There is no parking for this apartment.
You can find a place around the building.
Or go to the website "Parkego" about 15 euros per day. Thank you to say that you have an apartment to Salvatore.
Everything the waterfront, the city center, the historic center and pedestrian area have to offer is at your doorstep! Whether you are looking for a beach to walk on the beach, cultural visits, typical or modern restaurants, shopping or nightlife, everything is in walking distance!
The apartment was renovated in 2013 with materials and furniture. It is very well equipped (see list), bright, elegant, clean, has a nice bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, high ceilings and can accommodate up to 4 people.
We rent several apartments in Nice and are very responsive to your requests. For longer stays, we also offer competitive rates. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Hoping that our apartment allows you to make the most of our beautiful city of Nice, soon!
Prices and options ** **
- Cleaning is a mandatory fee.
- Linen, towels, water, electricity and heating included in the price.
- Discounted rates by length and available on demand.
- Possibility to rent less than a week.
Departures and arrivals ** **
- The time of arrival and departure must be agreed in advance.
- Arrivals are preferably after 5pm.
- Departures are preferably before 12 pm.
- Depending on availability, you will be able to leave your luggage.
** Late Check-ins till midnight and check-ins on sunday **
We are not available to receive guests after 8pm from monday till saturday or on sunday the whole day. Nevertheless, we can send a trusted contact person that will ask you on arrival an aditionnal fee of 20 euros.
To reach the apartment ** **
The apartment is located above the 11 Rue Alexandre Mari on the 3th floor with elevator.
It is easily accessible by most forms of transport.
- By car, take the exit for Acropolis 'from the fast lane.
- By train, we are two tram stops.
- By plane, take bus 98.
Then, either by car, tram, bus or on foot, it very easy for you to go around Nice as the area is well served. Visit Nice and all its magnificent surroundings (Monaco, Cannes, Antibes, Italy etc. ..) is a breeze!