Cozy three bedroom two bathroom condo located in Melbourne FL. Pool is just outside back entrance. This home accommodates seven people with a queen size bed in the master bedroom, one full size bed in the second bedroom and two twin beds in the third bedroom. The living room sofa also sleeps one person. WiFi is available so enjoy your home away from home.
The Condo is located close to Golf course, great restaurants, beaches, and other attractions. Approximately 10 minutes from Melbourne Airport, and less than an hour from Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World. The space is furnished and very appropriate for families who are working with a tight budget as well as other guests.
Enjoy your stay In Melbourne, Florida!
• Mallards Landing Golf Course. 2750 Lake Washington Rd.
• Baytree National Golf Links. 8207 National Drive
• Duran Golf Club -7032 Stadium Parkway, Viera, Melbourne, FL
• Crane Creek Reserve. 475 W. New Haven Ave.
Theaters & Museums
• King Center For The Performing Arts- 3865 N Wickham Rd.P-
• Melbourne Civic Theatre 817 E Strawbridge Ave, La Galerie, Melbourne, FL 32901.P-
• Foosaner Art Museum.1463 Highland Avenue.
• Andretti Thrill Park. 3960 South Babcock.
• Mall Jump 1700 W. New Haven Ave., Melbourne Square Mall,
• Henegar Center For The Arts -625 E New Haven.
• Liberty Bell Memorial Museum. 1601 Oak Street.
• Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens. 1320 Highland Ave, Melbourne, FL 32935.
Health & Fitness
• LaFitness. 2447 N WICKHAM RD SUITE 102.
• CrossFit Rise Above 1054 Cypress Ave.
Water Tours and Attractions
• Paddleboard Melbourne 924 Thomas Barbour Dr.
• Karen's Kayaks. 3205 Vassar St.
• AirBoat Rides Melbourne. 6301 Sweetwater Dr.
• Bull Gator Adventures.
• Dolfun Tours. 4399 N US Hwy 1,
• Camp Holly Fishing & Airboats. 6901 U.S. 192.
• Brevard Zoo - 8225 N. Wickham Road.
• Botanical Gardens - 150 West University Boulevard, Florida Institute of Technology
• Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area -Sebastian Inlet S.R.A. is located off Highway A1A, between Melbourne and Vero Beach, on the Brevard/Indian River county line. 9700 South A1A
Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
• Good Natured River Tours. 6075 North US Highway 1.
• Sea Turtle Preservation Society Melbourne Beach.
• Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands at Viera - 10001 Wickham Road.
The Melbourne Beach Pier is a historic pier in Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States. It is located at Ocean Avenue and Riverside Drive and the pier extends onto the Indian River.
• Paradise Beach & Park - 113 Paradise Boulevard.
• Space Coast Stadium -5800 Stadium Parkway.
• Fun Town -1976 N. Wickham Rd.
• Treetop Trek - 8225 North Wickham Road.
We had a great time at Mavis' cozy condo and will definitely be back. Better location, better price and more comfortable than a hotel. We especially loved the little touches like fresh fruit and OJ in the fridge when we arrived and bagels with cream cheese. This was a life saver because we arrived late and didn't have time to visit the store to pick up breakfast supplies. Very secure, very clean, great pool and the perfect location if you have a rental car.
The condo was also equipped with beach chairs and beach towels! We are very happy with our choice to stay here :)
Very nice stay in Mavis's place. As pointed out by other guest, you find everything you might need and even more. I forgot my adaptor for European plugs for my Smartphone and there were two available! And when I have needed something, Mavis was always very responsive.
Thank you very much Mavis, you were a great host and we enjoyd our stay at Cozy Condo very much. Cozy condo offered everything we excepted for our three night stay. The kitchen was very well equipped and the condo has a lot of charm. Would definitly recommend the condo to my friends.
Close to beaches, restaurants and shopping. Nicely decorated, clean and nice touches! The fruit bowl was a great touch, as well as the travel sized toiletries in case you forgot something. Mavis is the perfect hostess, absolutely wonderful to deal with and so accomodating! A real pleasure.
Thank you Mavis. We are happy to have found your place. It was very suited for our family and was a great location for the activities we had scheduled for the week associated with a Family Wedding in Harmony. Anytime we plan to return to the area, we will be sure to consider staying at the Cozy Condo. After our stay, we know why you called it the "cozy" condo!
The condo was more than I expected. EVERYTHING was furnished including hand soaps, paper towels, toilet tissue. Also there was a nice fruit bowl in the fridge for us, a gallon of milk, OJ, donughts, bagles. I can't say enough about this condo, I was also pleasantly surprised to see a flat screen TV, the Wi-Fi was great. I can't say enough about this condo. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you Mavis.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT