About This Listing
Perfectly situated for a family vacation that includes the must see attractions such as Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal's Islands of Adventure®, Universal Studios® and SeaWorld®. When you need to relax, enjoy the resort's two outdoor swimming pools, spa pools, children's pool, and mini golf.
Actual price will vary depending upon season.
Other Things to Note
I also have a 3 BR townhouse in a gated resort available.
Another options for pets is Pet Paradise near Orlando airport (website hidden).
For french speakers : excellent resort sur Orlando, très bien placé par rapport aux parcs Disney et Universal.
Les chambres sont grandes, modernes et très bien équipées. Nous avons adoré les détails : fer à repasser, TV dans toutes les pièces, baignoires à remous, plusieurs WC, service d'étage très silencieux, et des moustiquaires quasi-invisibles intégrées aux fenêtres !
Piscine OK, parking très facile, et un environnement très familial et cosmopolite. On a adoré, merci Stephen !
For others : everything is great, even in the details. We loved that resort, perfect for families that want space and confort. Near Universal and Disney parks. Thanks Stephen, we will come back !
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Stephen
Bicyclist, hiker, landlord, engineer, computer enthusiast and lifelong student.
I have traveled in Asia and many parts of the United States. I have enjoyed many one and two bedroom accommodations in some wonderful resorts with full kitchens. I will work with you to find accommodations if they are available.
My Orlando area townhouse is a great deal for anyone interested in Disney.
According to a recent survey, Dr. Atkins identified the "Top 5 Reasons Vacations Are Essential":
1) Vacations Can Make You Feel Sexier: 80% of people who vacation yearly report that "romance is alive in their relationship" compared to 56% who never take a vacation
2) Vacations Can Make You Feel Happier: 76% of yearly vacationers report feeling "happy" or "extremely happy" compared to just 43% of those who never take a vacation
3) Vacations Can Make You Feel Energized: 72% of yearly vacationers report feeling "energized and full of life all the time" compared to just 34% of those who never take a vacation
4) Vacations Can Make You Feel Better About Your Job: 71% of yearly vacationers report feeling "satisfied to very satisfied with their job" compared to just 46% of those who never take a vacation
5) Vacations Can Make You Feel Healthier: 56% of yearly vacationers describe their health as "very good" or "excellent" compared to 28% of those who never take a vacation
Please TEXT ME if you have any questions or concerns!