Villa "home sweet home" only for 2, especially for a couple.
The villa had an excellent geographical location, you can do everything on foot, only 10 minutes from the beach, 5 minutes to restaurants, shopping and fashion Oberoi street.
Nevertheless it is located in a residential quiet and secured area.
It is a small haven of peace for the lovers in the heart of the trepidante life of Seminyak
- Beautiful tropical and luxuriant garden
- Pool with deck
- Open floor plan on garden and pool
- Interior Balines touches and ethnic decoration
- Dinner area, Kitchen all furnished
- Cosy bedroom, queen size bed, air con, fan, dressing, TV cable
- Windows glass with full black out shades for loungy or late sleep in mornings
- Bathroom and toilets
A real cozy rest in Bali.
- Cleaning staff, pool man and gardener (coming at 1 pm so you are quiet in the morning).
- Bedsheet, bath towels and pool towels.
- 1 day supply of shower gel on arrival
- Repellent mosquitos
- Available : mineral water gallon
- Tea, coffee, sugar
- TV international channel
- Safety box
- Unlimited wifi connection
Not Included :
- pick up and dropp airport (same price like taxi and easier to find the villa). Its 200.OOO rp. Just send flight info and the driver will wait you at the airport with a sign at your name.
- Rent scooter : directly delivery to the villa
- Private car with driver
- Trip tour in Bali with private guide (english or french)
- Booking boat ticket
- Wellness at the villa : massage....
Easy service :
- Taxi at 50 m
- Circle K at 50 m, food shop open 7d/7 and 24h/24
- Laundry at 30 m
- Warung (little restaurant), very good, fresh food and cheap at 50 meters
I'm at your disposal to organize your stay in The Island of the Goods, if you wish.You must live the best experience in Bali.
The reason why this villa is different from the rest is that often couple book hotel because Villa One Bedroom is unusual in Bali….
I live in Seminyak, so I'm at your disposal for your welcome and your stay for anything that you need...
After booking I give you map for access. Print it if you come by yourself.
Interaction with guests
I live just near, so just a phone call if you need anything.
Villa Katu respect the Indonesian law and the Balinese culture…. So, no drugs (death penalty in Indonesia). Villa zen attitude !
Thanks for your comprehension
Your Host, Catou
This host has 73 reviews for other properties.View other reviews