About This Listing
Myrtle Beach offers a diverse array of activities. Popular local attractions include Brookgreen Gardens, a National Historic Landmark featuring the Lowcountry History and Wildlife Preserve, Huntington Sculpture Garden and the Center for American Sculpture; Hopsewee Plantation, the Kaminski House Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, and Aquarium.
This is for 4 - 11 July.
About the Host, Stephen
Bicyclist, hiker, landlord, engineer, computer enthusiast and lifelong student.
I have traveled in Asia and many parts of the United States. I have enjoyed many one and two bedroom accommodations in some wonderful resorts with full kitchens. I will work with you to find accommodations if they are available.
My Orlando area townhouse is a great deal for anyone interested in Disney.
According to a recent survey, Dr. Atkins identified the "Top 5 Reasons Vacations Are Essential":
1) Vacations Can Make You Feel Sexier: 80% of people who vacation yearly report that "romance is alive in their relationship" compared to 56% who never take a vacation
2) Vacations Can Make You Feel Happier: 76% of yearly vacationers report feeling "happy" or "extremely happy" compared to just 43% of those who never take a vacation
3) Vacations Can Make You Feel Energized: 72% of yearly vacationers report feeling "energized and full of life all the time" compared to just 34% of those who never take a vacation
4) Vacations Can Make You Feel Better About Your Job: 71% of yearly vacationers report feeling "satisfied to very satisfied with their job" compared to just 46% of those who never take a vacation
5) Vacations Can Make You Feel Healthier: 56% of yearly vacationers describe their health as "very good" or "excellent" compared to 28% of those who never take a vacation
Please TEXT ME if you have any questions or concerns!