The stunning Atlantic Ocean serves as the centerpiece of the Ocean Beach Club experience. Spacious suites open up to breathtaking ocean sunrise or city sunset views, three pools sit just steps from the sandy beach, and the state-of-the-art 17th-floor fitness center overlooks the ocean.
The rooms are great and the view of the ocean is outstanding. I love to see the ocean when I wake up and just prior to going to bed. Free Wifi.
I have a week 20 1 BR Oceanview, week 23 2 BR Oceanview / Cityview, and a week 52 Ocenview. The 2 BR units can be split into a 1 BR and a Studio.
For 2015, week 20 is 17-24 May, week 23 is 7-14 June, and week 52 is 25 Dec - 1 Jan.
Discounts for renting the full week.
(website hidden)_2939742950001_3-Ocean-beach-club-and-oceanaire-6nov13-(website hidden)4
If you bike, there's lots of bikes rentals and a bike path runs the complete length of the Boardwalk (1st to about 40th Streets).
Bicyclist, hiker, landlord, engineer, computer enthusiast and lifelong student.
I have traveled in Asia and many parts of the United States. I have enjoyed many one and two bedroom accommodations in some wonderful resorts with full kitchens. I will work with you to find accommodations if they are available.
My Orlando area townhouse is a great deal for anyone interested in Disney.
According to a recent survey, Dr. Atkins identified the "Top 5 Reasons Vacations Are Essential":
1) Vacations Can Make You Feel Sexier: 80% of people who vacation yearly report that "romance is alive in their relationship" compared to 56% who never take a vacation
2) Vacations Can Make You Feel Happier: 76% of yearly vacationers report feeling "happy" or "extremely happy" compared to just 43% of those who never take a vacation
3) Vacations Can Make You Feel Energized: 72% of yearly vacationers report feeling "energized and full of life all the time" compared to just 34% of those who never take a vacation
4) Vacations Can Make You Feel Better About Your Job: 71% of yearly vacationers report feeling "satisfied to very satisfied with their job" compared to just 46% of those who never take a vacation
5) Vacations Can Make You Feel Healthier: 56% of yearly vacationers describe their health as "very good" or "excellent" compared to 28% of those who never take a vacation
Please TEXT ME if you have any questions or concerns!