About this listing
Near Airport only 30mins drive!! You could go to liberary, supermarket, bookstore on foot. The nearest bus stop to Guangzhou train station(40mins), North Guangzhou train station(20mins) and Guangzhou airport(30min).
There is an outdoor basketball ground if you like play basketball.
Toys for kids.
1.use the balcony laundry at your will.
2. Please choose the bedroom when you come in and only occupy which you chosen. Thank you.
1.Please let me know in advance two days if you need assist( drive you to the center of Guangzhou or other location). So I or my husband could arrange a schedule.
Please forgive me in advance if we are on business trip so cann't assist you.
2. Please let me know If you are a scientist or an egineer on Oceanography. We have same interesting.
3. Please let me know if you come from Middleborough. Please let me know if you usually go to the Central Congregational Church in Middleborough. Maybe we already knew each other.
4. Please let me know if you practice Meihua Zhuang. We have same hobby!!
Hpe you have a great time in the apartment!
1. My favorite restaurant near my apartment:
Yue Shi Yue Liang(粤食粤靓) and Chowji Ming Ju(周记茗点居)
2. Wuhua market is a traditional chinese market. all kinds vegetables , fruits, eggs ,fish, crab ans shrim and a lot of cheap goods.
1.You can take the airport express(机场快线) Route 9 to Airport(30mins).
2.From Airport you could take metro.
3. take HuaduHengtong 702 to Guangzhou Train station.(50mins)
4. take bus to North Guangzhou Train Station.(20mins)
5.take supermarket shuttler to RT-mart supermarket.
1, If you drive a car and park, this will lead a extra fee for
parking(150Yuan per month,10yuan whole day and night).
2,The bill of electricity and water should under 200yuan a month,if exceed you would be asked for a extra fee.
3,Furthermore, I won't provide clean room service everyday,but before you live in the partment will be cleaned very well.
4,Because this is a partment, please don't be too noisy.
No smoking, No pet, No party,please don't too noisy!
Fire alarm telephone 119, policemen telephone 110, ambulance telephone 120...
Enjoyed our 3 week stay at Victorias apartment. Victoria was very pleasant and helped us gets settled in well. The apartment is pretty well located for buying food etc but not so for travelling into the more tourist places. Takes roughly 2 hours to get to new town via the airport express and metro system. All in all though we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again and would recommend Victoria's apartment.