Slow the Daily Grind in this Gorgeous, Glowing Three-Bedroom Napa Valley Home
Come and experience this beautifully decorated and elegantly furnished Victorian Napa Valley home. The Napa ambiance here just exudes from every room and garden. You will hear faintly in the background the charming sounds of the wine train as they depart and return from their lunch and dinner excursions and the chiming bells from a near by church. You will be walking distance from down town Napa and the oxbow where you will find famous restaurants, theaters, wine bars, coffee houses, the river-walk and the list goes on.
You and your whole family will find this sunny, sprawling home a perfect place to relax and escape the monotony of daily life. Breathtakingly warm and rich hues will be the first thing you notice when you step inside. The striking contrast of the deep hardwood floors and white trim pairs expertly with the warm abundance of daylight shining through the grand bay windows. Sleek French doors lead you from the bright sunroom to the sprawling kitchen perfect for cooking a big meal, complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and recessed lighting. Chandelier lighting in the dining area gives the impression of being in a five-star restaurant, all from the comfort of home.
Each of the three lush bedrooms stands out with unique features including a built-in crawlspace tucked into one and slanted ceilings in another. The double sink, porthole mirrors, granite countertops and large tubs make the bathrooms, two full and one half, as striking as the living areas. Sliding glass doors open from the sitting room onto the fenced-in backyard with room to soak up the sun or read under the shade of an umbrella. The stone patio and grill out back are ideal for summer barbeques in view of the garden. The entire home is clean-cut and high-end; a perfect retreat.
In case you find yourself feeling too relaxed in your luxurious vacation home, get out and get your blood pumping with a jog at the Veterans Memorial Park nearby, or try your hand at rock climbing or yoga. Sip on some of Napa Valley’s finest at one of the many wineries within walking distance, or grab a bite to eat whether you fancy steak, French cuisine, or good seafood. Take the kids to Playground Fantastico for the day before you come back home!
Attractions: Napa Valley Opera House (0.7 mi away or a 3 min drive), Napa Valley Wine Train (which is also 0.7 mi away of a 3 min drive), The Uptown Theatre Napa and Silo's (1 mile away or a 5 min drive away from the house), there are Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon Rides (1.4 mi away or a 7 min drive from the house), RiverPointe Napa Valley (0.9 mi away or a 3 min drive away from the house) and a lot more!
What Else You Get
With the place you'll have a clean duvet and clean sheets, fresh towels, and a welcome pack with some surprises. I use a short term rental management service called airenvy who will professionally clean and prepare the place for you.
Looking forward to host you!
We had a terrific stay and were really happy with the house and our hosts. It's a very attractive house recently updated and almost everything was in great condition. There were a lot of amenities that made our stay easier and since we spent a lot of time in the house, we really appreciated what a comfortable place it was.
My only complaint would be that the drapes upstairs are really thin which we needed to cover with a blanket for our napping baby as well for our own naps.
Pros: This house looks exactly like the pictures. The space was convenient and well sized and the check in process was easy. The kitchen was well stocked.
Cons: There is no wireless internet in the house. Also it took a while to cook on the gas stove.
Surabhi, I'm glad you enjoyed the house and your stay went smoothly. This property does have wireless internet, I'm sorry you didn't receive this information or it wasn't communicated properly. And then also I'm having our maintenance repair guy take a look at the stove this week.
The house was beautiful and the location was great! The house is even nicer in person than in photos. The neighbors were also fantastic. Sean was helpful and prompt to handle all of our needs.
We were very pleased with our stay in Sean's 3 bedroom house in Napa. The place looks as good in person as it does in the pictures online. It is easy to find and in a good location. Sean is extremely helpful if you have questions. Thank you Sean for being a gracious host! We would happily stay there again.
We had an absolutely fabulous experience! I can't recommend this place highly enough. The house is ADORABLE and well-appointed, and in an excellent location in central Napa. Perfect for ranging up & down the Valley & over to Sonoma too.
The three bedrooms were totally adequate for a group of 4 friends (two doubled up, slumber party style), and the beds were super comfortable. We all remarked on how much we loved the soft sheets and comforters. There were plenty of clean towels, and the water pressure in the rain shower was fantastic. This is a totally comparable experience to staying in a nice hotel, but with the charm of a downtown Victorian cottage.
The property managers were totally responsive and on top of our needs, and I loved the infographic they gave us with vital stats.
I can't wait to book this place again for my next wine country trip!
Worst experience for a vacation stay. Please reconsider if you have already booked this place.
1. Trash was not removed from bin. Stench coming out of the bin and top floor rooms were full of stench because of that. Reported it to Sean but no action for 2 nights stay. We had to bear the stench for 2 days/nights and had to move around trash in the backyard. We were out on the road when we made the request to send somebody. Instead Sean told us to click pictures and send him trash pictures. Imagine if you have to cancel your vineyard trips and instead go back to the house and take pictures of trash. He could simply have sent a cleaner person to clean the house.
2. My wife got a big burn from faulty oven. We sent picture of the burn to Sean. No response at all. Instead, they put books on oven and blamed us that we put those books on the oven. We were asked to pay $400 for damage that we had not done.
3. The throws on the couches were smelly and seemed not to be washed for years. Sean did not respond to that and simply ignored it.
4. Heater does not work for first floor. Really cold in the bedroom on first floor at night.
5. Hot water did not come in the bathroom on first floor. Just imagine taking a shower in cold water when outside temperature is in 30s.
6. No microwave. Gas was so slow. It took 45 mins to heat milk for kids. Total unfriendly kitchen.
7. No blinds and curtains in all huge windows in the kitchen and living room. Since it is a corner house, anybody could see what you are doing in the house at night. This is the first vacation house we have seen with no blinds/curtains and big glass windows. The house did not seem to be ready and was just rented out for vacations to make quick money at expense of guests.
8. We moved breakable decor from corner tables and put on a countertop so that nothing could be damaged by infants.
9. Check in time was 3 PM. We reached at 4 and even then the house was not ready and still had trash from previous guest. The owner was still cleaning the house. What a great service!
To sum up, Sean and the owner did not send somebody to clean up the trash and have not responded to emails on injuries that we had in the house. We are being told to pay additional money for the stay.
There are so many other things that we could list down that made the trip completely unmemorable. We would recommend avoiding this place and Sean at all and instead have a motel that may serve you better.
We've been awaiting Ravi's review because we knew what is was going to say since he's been trying to blackmail us with it from the first few hours of entering our house in Napa. Ravi's been attempting to get a discount within a few hours of entering the place by holding a terrible review over our head. We wouldn't stand for this even though our review ours very meaningful to us. Otherwise, I'm certain we would have rewarded this behavior and he would continue to abuse the Airbnb system. Even worse he's now trying to claim $1000 saying his wife burned her hand on our stove. It's really sad to see that people like this make it in to the Airbnb system to take advantage of it and abuse it in every way they can. I called him 6 times and emailed his various times over his 2 nights at the property and received exactly 1 hangup when I called from a different number and no email responses. Ravi didn't want to talk with anyone, he just wanted to complain and attempt to get money back. On that note, let me go through the points he makes so there points are transparently addressed. Also please contact us directly through here or Airenvy and we'll be happy to talk if you have any concerns. Thanks : )
1) When Merry maids left we confirmed the large trash can outside was completely empty when house was given to these guests on 12/26/13 and they were only there two nights. There was a second trash can in front of the house which they did not use, it was completely empty. There is no excuse for them to leave trash piled up in the house and overflowing around the trash can in the back yard. The only trash that was there came from them. There was no unpleasant stench when I arrived at the house. I did smell the recent left over food they had prepared for breakfast that was left sitting on the kitchen counter.
2. Ravi, this is awful to say but I hope karma exist because people like yourself. We've made hundreds of bookings and have never even thought about collecting someones deposit. Ravi had three children, and I encourage no one with small children to book this place as it is very nice and decorated very elegantly. It appears that a decorative metal candle holder that was left had been thrown at the wall. See pictures. This candle holder usually sits on the end table next to the couch. I found it laying on the floor near the wall that had a hole in it and marked up. This will need to be patched, sanded, primed and painted. All decorative arrangements from the living room, family room, formal dining room and bedrooms were disassembled and placed on to kitchen counters and put in to kitchen cupboards and closets. This made them safe from the toddlers but made them vulnerable to the adults that utilized the kitchen for food preparation. Before they checked out they did not put the decorative items back to their respectful places. House keepers and house owner spent multiple hours putting everything back in its place. The house cleaners will have an extra charge for the extra time this took. Several decorative items where thrown on the floor such as parts of the floral arrangement from the master bedroom thrown onto the floor of the kitchen! Many decorative items from the bedroom, living room, family room and formal dining room and misplaced/moved to kitchen counters and cupboards and into closets. For example, one set of decorative faux books/boxes from the family room were placed on top of the toaster oven which was then used to warm up food. The heat from the oven or food caused decorative items to stick to the stainless steel toaster oven. This caused damage. The living room custom upholstered arm chair's arm covers were misplaced and sitting in puddles of water on the kitchen counter. I set aside to dry, these need to be dry cleaned. Overall, this is our first time attempting to take a deposit from someone and hopefully our last. It takes so long and tedious that it's not even worth our time. However, the damage was significant and costly so its necessary unfortunately. 3. these throws are all new. We have only been renting to guests for 2 months. They only have normal material smell and are fine.
4. Heater is brand new and works fine. When I arrived the heater was on. They did change the control setting to fan when they should have kept it to auto and only turn heat on or off. 5. The hot water works fine throughout house. It is new plumbing from ground up and newly remodeled bathrooms. They probably didn't know how to adjust hot and cold. In the center of the valve handle you can turn the little control to adjust water temperature to you liking.
6. Correct, we do not provide a microwave as we believe their use is harmful to our health. Most families eat out, however if they eat in the stove and oven have been sufficient.
7. There are blinds and curtains in bedrooms only. There is still plenty of privacy within the house as you'll see when you stay there. This is how we like our home to be. The pictures in the ad presents the house this way. The house has everything you need and more. We have high end elegant and comfortable furnishings and a full kitchen with everything you would need and all the linens with down comforters and designer decorations. A lot of thought for comfort and pampering went in to preparing our home. We utilize our home on a regular basis for our own enjoyment and have spared no expense to make it an enjoyable experience for our guests. 9. They arrived at near 3pm. I was there installing a new shower curtain in the upstairs bathroom. As I was leaving I saw them moving everything and said to them you will be putting them back in their place before they left. I gave them instructions on a few things like wifi and gave them an air mattress which we did not plan on and extra towels that they asked for. There was no trash from previous guests. This is not a hotel, it is our home that we share.
We felt very uneasy with these guests when I met them, I wish I would have listened to my gut. We accommodated their extra needs with an air mattress and overall we were taken advantage of in this situation. They were 6 adults and 3 very very rambunctious toddlers. I feel that maybe we were not a match for them as our home is very elegant and decorated for couples who are respectful and considerate wanting a quiet, romantic, relaxing elegant experience. All of our previous guests have been very happy and have very special experiences as I am sure all future guests will.
Sean was a great host and the place was perfect for our trip! The house was as beautiful as advertised, and the location was walking distance to downtown Napa. Sean is a great communicator and was very prompt in returning texts and emails. The information provided on the house prior to our stay was extremely detailed, making for a very easy check-in/out. Overall wonderful stay in this lovely house!
This house is beautiful! We were in Napa for a friend's engagement and the house worked out perfectly for the 6 people in our group. It is within walking distance to downtown Napa, had plenty of parking, and had wonderful furnishings.
Next time I'm in Napa with a group, we would absolutely stay at Sean's place.
We had a fantastic time at Sean’s house. It is a beautiful super cozy, and very neat and tidy house with everything we needed, including suggestions of near places that we could go for lunch/dinner! It was also very close to many great wineries that we wanted to visit, plus a little peace and quiet is always nice. Would love to stay again next time we visit Napa! Thanks Sean for the perfect house for a Thanksgiving holiday!
The house was even more beautiful than the photos can display! It was pristinely clean, comfortable, welcoming, and more. This is way better than staying in a hotel, especially if you are traveling with a group of people. There is a fully functioning, and beautifully decorated kitchen. You also have a spectacular private backyard. The beds were comfortable, the showers great...I can go on and on. Sean was a pleasure to work with! He went beyond the extra step to make sure that our stay was perfect. And once you are checked in, they will not bother you unless you call them, or need something. Please only stay here if you are interested in helping to preserve the quality of this beautiful home. We plan on going back there for years to come, and we want it to stay the way it is!