About this listing
OUR CALENDAR IS ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! YOU CAN BOOK IT WITHOUT ASKING THE AVAILABILITY!
The apartment is located 50 meters from the famous Andrássy Avenue, in front of the Cervantes (Spanish) Institute, taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Only 2 minutes walk away from the metro station, and 5 minutes from Oktogon with station of the main tramway line (no. 4 and 6). The West Railway Station (Nyugati Pályaudvar) is in 3 minutes distance.
Very comfortable for two couples or a family and also for business travelers. The apartment offers free WIFI access. Also convenient for families with small child: We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, chamber pot and tub at no extra charge. All in recently renovated condition. A warm, cozy 1 bedroom plus living room with American kitchen apartment complete with a dining table. Designed by IKEA interior decorator.
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection - FREE
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
Interaction with Guests
Me or one of my colleagues will be happy to welcome you upon your arrival. I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes. I try to come .. but I am traveling and working for clients, so quite busy. We'll give you the keys and explain all you should know about our neighborhood. I am always available via email and SMS (also on What's App) as are Ildikó or Lizzy my right hands, wonderful assistants.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is an elevator.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 10AM on the day of departure.
2. We provide bedlinen and 2 towels (50x100cm and 70x140cm)/guest. Please consult our service fees for any extra needs.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration card upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
About the Host, Kinga
I have worked several years for a French retail company, nowadays I care my daughter, our apartments and I also work as a tax advisor. If I cannot be at the apartment to welcome you my assistants, Ildikó or Lizzy, will be happy to meet you and explain all you need to know about our place, neighborhood etc.
We have 900+ Positive Airbnb and Tripadvisor Reviews! My husband and I started to rent out our apartments from the very start (2011), and we are very proud of our apartments and our reputation.
I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes.
I am 40 years old and I live with my husband and my 7 years old daugther.
We love traveling (trecking), gardening and horse riding.
We hope to See You soon !