OUR CALENDAR IS ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! YOU CAN BOOK IT WITHOUT ASKING THE AVAILABILITY!
The apartment is located 50 meters from the famous Andrássy Avenue, in front of the Cervantes (Spanish) Institute, taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Only 2 minutes walk away from the metro station, and 5 minutes from Oktogon with station of the main tramway line (no. 4 and 6). The West Railway Station (Nyugati Pályaudvar) is in 3 minutes distance.
Very comfortable for two couples or a family and also for business travelers. The apartment offers free WIFI access. Also convenient for families with small child: We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, chamber pot and tub at no extra charge. All in recently renovated condition. A warm, cozy 1 bedroom plus living room with American kitchen apartment complete with a dining table. Designed by IKEA interior decorator.
Bed linen and towels
Internet Wireless connection - FREE
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
Interaction with Guests
Me or one of my colleagues will be happy to welcome you upon your arrival. I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes. I try to come .. but I am traveling and working for clients, so quite busy. We'll give you the keys and explain all you should know about our neighborhood. I am always available via email and SMS (also on What's App) as are Ildikó or Lizzy my right hands, wonderful assistants.
Other Things to Note
The apartment is located on the 1st floor and there is an elevator.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 10AM on the day of departure.
2. We provide bedlinen and 2 towels (50x100cm and 70x140cm)/guest. Please consult our service fees for any extra needs.
3. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration card upon arrival.
4. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
5. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
We've had an excellent stay at Kinga's appartment. When we arrived a colleague of her was there to welcome us and immediately made us feel like home. The appartment is clean and spacious and above all perfectly located in a very hip and upcoming neighbourhood of Budapest. If you want to discover the city, this is the perfect place for it!
Great apartment and location in the city, clean and as described in the advert. Very helpful in arranging in taxi from the airport! Really great hosts
Everything was alright as it had been said. We were met in time. And when we left Kinga helped us to book a taxi. I was very appreciated. Thank you so much.
Kinga's flat was a lovely retreat in a beautiful set of apartments that were very quiet, safe and had a pretty courtyard to welcome you on arrival.
We were shown all around the flat when we arrived and it was freshly cleaned which was great. We had everything we needed from towels to tea and slippers! The wifi connection was great too.
Kinga was a helpful and attentive host and gave lots of useful information on how to get to the flat, and she also helped us by booking our early morning taxi and getting us a good rate.
The location was nice because it was in a quieter part of the 7th quarter, so it was close to some great spots (such as the Terror Museum, veg market and a wonderful vegan restaurant) but also not too far to walk down to the busier attractions such as the ruin bars, the Danube and some of the best baths in the city.
I would recommend this flat to anyone wanting some peace and quiet but easy access to the fun, arty and cultural part of Budapest!
Thank you Kinga!
Changement d appartement au dernier moment a cause d un problème électrique, mais l appartement etait parfait, très bien placé, très pratique et agréable à vivre .
Merci pour votre avis positive. Je suis heureuse de savoir que vous avez apprecié votre séjour et que vous avez bien aimé l'appartement meme si ce n'était pas votre choix d'origin. Des problems technique peuvent toujours arrivés malgré le fait que nous essayons de tenir le mieux possible nos appartments. Nous avons plusieurs appartements (presque meme style, état et taille) dans le meme quartier 5 min. de distance. En cas d'urgance ce nous permets de donner un autre appartement aussi bien que l'original ou meme mieux. Comme votre arrivé était le Dimanche et nous avons détecté le problem electrique seulement 2-3 heures avant votre check-in (impossible de regler sans expert) ce choix était le plus judicieux. Merci de l'apprécier. J'espère vraiment que nous aurons le plaisir de vous revoir. Cordialement, Kinga
Kinga provided an excellent service and was very quick to respond. A well located apartment that I would definitely recommend.
Kinga was a great host - helpful, considerate and very professional. The apartment was tastefully furnished, big and less than two minutes walk from Andrassy Avenue! I would definitely recommend this flat.
This host has 545 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have worked several years for a French retail company, nowadays I run our family real-estate business and I make financial studies.
I love meeting our guests and am doubly happy when I see the variety of different kinds of people, who are happy and make our homes their homes. I try to come .. but I am traveling and working for clients, so quite busy. I am always available via email and SMS as are Ildikó or Lizzy my right hands, wonderful assistants. And it is nice to know that you have privacy as well.
I am 40 years old and I live with my husband and my 4 years old daugther.
We love traveling (trecking), gardening and horse riding.