This 3 rooms fully furnished apartment is located at Lebuh Kampung Benggali, Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia.
Easy excess to BKE Highway, North-South Highway, KTM, Ferry terminal and Penang Bridge.
Newly renovated, clean, cozy, comfortable and affordable stay in prime area. Very convenience for food and many common amenities.
Best choice for company, expatriate or business group who has short term project in Butterworth, Perai or Kulim area.
- 1 master room with queen size bed, fan, air-cond & attached bathroom
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed, fan & air-cond
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed & air-cond
- Fan in living room
- LCD TV & TV rack
- L-shaped sofa & coffee table
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Kettle, cups & glass
- Washing machine
- Iron & iron board
- Hair dryer
- Water heater in both bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Basketball court
- 24-hour security
- 1 parking space inside the apartment
- Free parking outside the apartment
- 3 minutes to BKE Highway & Butterworth Ferry Terminal
- 5 minutes to Perai Industry Area, North-South Highway & Raja Uda
- 10 minutes to Penang Bridge Toll, Chai Leng Park, Seberang Jaya, Sunway Carnival Shopping Mall & Pacific Megamall
- 10 minutes to Auto City, Juru Toll, Permatang Pauh, Bandar Perda & Aeon Big (Jusco) Prai City
- 15 minutes to Bukit Mertajam Town & Kulim Hi-Tech Park
- 20 minutes to Queensbay Mall, Bayan Lepas Industry Area, University Sains Malaysia (USM) & Penang International Sport Arena (PISA)
- 25 minutes to Penang International Airport & George Town
Interaction with Guests
The host prefer weekly and monthly rental.
For rental more than a week, the host will provide once-a-week basic cleaning service, bedsheets will be changed weekly.
* For monthly rental, electric bill is not included & tenant have to bare the cost.
Food, Fun and Play. Penang has it ALL.
No Smoking Allowed.
No Pet Allowed. Please keep it clean and save energy.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
I used to work as an electronic engineer and a private school teacher. Two years ago, I started my new adventure in business. I love setting up and decorating new apartments for rental.
I love traveling, invite friends to my home, outdoor activities and reading (website hidden) is not my strength but I enjoy food a lot.
One of my dreams is to own my short term rental or Homestay (Guest House). I am looking forward to meet my guests at my new Cozy Corner Homestay.