I'm running a special in the month of November $ 210-230/night - 3 nights min stay. No extra service will be provided with this discounted rate (No airport pickup, only first day breakfast)
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!
A perfect family retreat, walking distance to Bali’s up-scale cosmopolitan area, Seminyak, located less than 1 km to Ku De Ta and other trendy restaurants on Oberoi Street. This Villa is centrally located within minutes from other attractions such as Canggu, Echo Beach, the airport and southern part of Bali.
The Villa features an open living and dining area overlooks a glistening pool and garden. This villa comes with fully equipped modern kitchen, and Wi-Fi throughout the villa.
This is actually a 3 bedrooms villa, but due to the high demand the owner decided to converted small office into the fourth bedroom which has an adult size bunkbeds and it's there for you to use at no extra cost. As the 4th bedroom is free - no complain please.
All bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning. Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are located on the first floor. An additional air-conditioned bedroom with 2 adult size bunk beds is also located on this floor, and a spiral staircase leads to another air-conditioned bedroom located in the upper level. There is a main common bathroom located in the living room area.
Spacious setting: 4 bedrooms-3 Bathrooms – best to sleep 6 but can accommodate up to 9 people.
SUMMARY & FACILITIES :
•Four air-conditioned bedrooms, two master bedrooms with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms, one bedroom with king size bed and private balcony, one bedroom with adult size bunk beds
•Three bathrooms total – two located inside the master bedrooms, one main common bathroom located in living area
•2 staff members for daily cleaning
•Flat screen TV & DVD Player with Indovision satellite
•Wireless internet access (Wi-Fi throughout the villa)
•Welcome fruit cocktail upon arrival
•Complimentary first day breakfast, coffee/tea and drinking water
•Fully equipped modern kitchen
•2 en-suite private bathrooms in master bedrooms, 1 main common bathroom with toilet and shower (no bath) in living room area
•Open area Living & Dining rooms
•Private Outdoor Pool & Sun Deck lounge
•Candle lit dinner in swimming pool or garden areas
•Lounge beds – garden and swimming pool areas
•In house Spa massage (available upon request at extra charge)
•Private Chef (available upon request at extra charge)
•Driver (available upon request at extra charge)
•Airport Transfer (available upon request at extra charge)
•A/C in all bedrooms and ceiling fan in open living area
•Safety Deposit box (in one of the master bedroom)
Here are some additional add-on that are available at our villa which must be prepaid - which is 100% full refund for any unused service:
· Professionally trained International chef/cook (not maid) $50/call + the cost of food
· Daily breakfast at $ 25-35/day additionally
· Airport Transfer at $ 20/pick up or drop off for one car
· Assigned driver with seven seater car $50/day per car (included tour & gas-8 consecutive hours) IDR 50,000/hour charge applicable outside this time period
· Baby Sitter $ 35-50/day
· Laundry – prices are varied
· In house spas (prices are varied) are all available upon request (we have flyer at the house and also many spa massage places around our area
· Birthday parties, Wedding, Events and other functions arrangement -Event fees applied.
Please email for all inclusive quote
• Regular Season: January 16- May 30, (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter) $280-300/Night (4 Nights Minimum)
• High Season: June 1 October 15
$300-320/Night (4 Nights Minimum)
• Peak Season: December 15 - January 15 $ 325-400/Night (5 Nights Minimum)
** All prices are subject to local government & service tax. Prices are subject to change without notice**
Terms and conditions
• The rate quoted here is only valid for specified dates and headcount stated above (changing the dates might result in different rate according to availability and season, adding extra guest is $30-50/day per person depending on the villa)
• Any cancellation is subject to 50% of the total payment. Guest might eligible to change dates per agreement.
• Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival, 100% of total payment will be charged unless the property is re-let or by arrangement.
• No show guests, payment in full is required
• Check In time is 14:00 / Check out time is 11:00
• Additional charges will apply for any event hosted at the villa. Events must be approved and scheduled in advance.
• Guest is fully responsible for any damage that are caused during their stay at the villa and will only be charged for the actual amount of the cost to fix/replace the damage.
• The owners and all staff accept no responsibility for any personal injury, sickness/death, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by, or arising from the use of the property, its facilities, or otherwise, nor any arising from exceptional weather conditions, Balinese festivals or traditional practices, airlines or other travel arrangements, or any other matter beyond our control of La Villa Bali Villas or any 3rd party. No responsibility is accepted for guests’ personal belongings. Every reasonable effort is made to present the property in excellent order.
• La Villa Bali reserves the right to require any guests to leave the premises on request despite having a confirmed reservation, if their behavior is considered inappropriate
• By reserving this, you have read the information above and agree to accept the terms and conditions as if set forth in full herein. A valid KTP (Indonesian Citizen) or Passport (Foreign Citizen) is required for all guests prior entering the Villa
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1800 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4500 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
We were at the beautiful villa for 3 days with friends and family and had a great time. The villa staff and the management is very flexible and could help us with everything. The villa itself is very close to Oberoi and you can walk to central seminyak.
Loved this place. Rooms were large, layout very open (even watched dvd while in pool), staff kept everything nice and clean. I've traveled all over, and must say that the staff here are among the friendliest and most accommodating.
Location was perfect, not in Kuta where it tends to be a little too rowdy for my taste, but more upscale area near Seminyak with some of the nicer restaurants within walking distance.
This was a last minute booking as other plans fell through, but Farah responded within minutes of inquiry and was even able to work on the rate for me. I would definitely book here again and bring friends.
Villa was not as described. Pictures look lots nicer than actuals. We stayed one night and shifted out to another Villa by another provider. Key issues were:
- Location not secluded as described, unless you don't mind being woken by honking traffic daily because its just beside the main traffic junction!
- Filthy as my feet turned black just 10 mins after walking inside the Villa. Host says cleaned daily and before we moved in - as if I can't tell the difference.
- Landscaping a bit "rustic" (as in not cut in some time), walls had major dirt marks and aircon not cold so maintenance obviously an issue.
- Airbnb shows we paid €209 (S$366) per night but only refunded S$500 for 2 unstayed nights - so a VERY expensive S$600 lesson! Read the reviews and make sure its the actual property listed - no reviews is risky.
Luckily former Villa we stayed with a year ago had last minute vacancy (owner even lowered rate to make up for our bad experience at other villa!) so overall holiday didn't turn out all bad. Won't ever stay here again.
There's one thing about HONESTY and INTEGRITY here. You are LACK of BOTH!! There were constructions everywhere and we both know that. I don't lie about where the exact location is at, airbnb posted where the exact villa at. We are full booked so how on earth the staff don't clean, make some senses prior leaving any review. The refund policy is actually none, and I agreed to refund because you have a young child, even give you another option to another villa owned by myself which cost more. PAYING $ 250/night and asking a 5* hotels, CLAIMING 6 PEOPLE SHOWED UP 7! CHEAP, SHOULD GIVEN YOU $ 0 REFUND! Would rather have no guests than having one like yourself. WHAT YOU WANT IS PAYING ALMOST NOTHING AND COMPARE IT TO 5*. IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE A REVIEW AT LEAST BE HONEST ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT