– saving a lot more of your $$$, time & effort, even if you compare with similar or better listed properties here!
NO HIDDEN CHARGES!
NO MISC PAYABLE!*
(comparison based on location, property quality, 1-bedroom unit area size, appliances/fixtures, general amenities)
• FREE Unlimited and fast Wi-Fi Internet
• FREE Cable TV service
• NO messy extra cleaning fees!
• 24-HRS FLEXIBLE check in/out timings at NO extra cost*
• Linens, towels all provided and changed MORE regularly*
STAY at this cozy 40 square meters 1-bedroom condominium unit at AVIDA Towers Makati West, just at tail end of Ayala Avenue, Central Business District in Makati City
• Brilliant location! Minutes away from Ayala Avenue’s prominent business centre, malls, bars, restaurants – with excellent access to all modes of transport
• In recently-opened property development, with less units in floors – far LESS crowded!
• Central yet surprisingly QUIET!
• Very SAFE! Security guard outposts on entrance, reception on lobby and CCTVs on property ground and each floor
• Fully furnished, fully air-conditioned modern open-plan living & dining area, comfy bedroom, shower room/WC and separate laundry room
• Facing Manila Bay area and the Old City -- you could catch the warm soft glow of sunrise and famous spectacular sunset from living room!
• All bills INCLUSIVE!
• Ideal for two (2) persons, but could accommodate more (please ask)*
• Function/events rooms available within the property – ideal for family get-together, wedding receptions, parties (to book separately)*
• Available for long-term stays – special discount for 3 months or longer!
(please see photo captions/descriptions and read below for more info)
LIVING & DINING
• Designer sofa, under warm lighting & double-sided curtains for more relaxing mood
• 32’ LCD TV & home theater system, with FREE cable TV service
• Wi-Fi Broadband Internet – unlimited usage!
• Dining table, sits four (4) persons
• 7cu large Refrigerator
• Stove range with Oven – with baking pans!
• Microwave, cordless kettle, bread toaster, juice maker, hand blender, French coffee press, Italian 'moka' pot espresso coffee maker, cocktail/mixes kit
• Contemporary dining & cook wares
• Housekeeping hygienic steam cleaner
• Vacuum cleaner (bag-less)
• Twin orthopedic beds that form as king-sized when pulled together – flexible for non-couples too!
• Spacious wardrobe, with locked drawers and internal cabinets
• Extra bed available*
• Heated shower
• Fiberglass shower area partition - NOT shower curtains!
• Full-length mirrored wall
• Bidet - more hygienic!
• Hair dryer
• Fully-integrated washing machine (+tumble drying)
• Iron and ironing board
General & Complimentary Amenities: Clubhouse • Outdoor Gym • Swimming pool • Children’s play area • Interior landscaping • Garbage chute • 24-hr security • Main lobby with reception • 2 elevator units – quite fast! • Meeting/Function Rooms available (to book separately)
* please see House Rules for more details
RIGHTO, get in touch!
Would be good to share a bit about yourself and your planned stay in the buzzing City!
Search online: “AVIDA TOWERS MAKATI WEST”
Have a look at the Guidebook I've started creating here!
Situated minutes away from Ayala Avenue’s prominent business centres & five-star hotels such as The Manila Peninsula, Shangri-La Makati, Mandarin Oriental, New World Renaissance, Intercontinental, et al, in Modern Makati, the financial, commercial, and social center – saving you $$$, time and effort!
• Short walk to Yuchengco Museum, Makati Sports Club, Makati Medical Centre, The National Shrine of the Sacred Heart (church)
• 8-12 minute walk to Ayala Art Gallery, Filipinas Heritage Library, Salcedo Green Park, Ayala Triangle Park
• 15-20 minute walk to Ayala Museum (Dioramas), Greenbelt Park and the country’s most popular shopping malls: Glorieta Shopping Centre, Greenbelt 5 Shopping & Dining Square, Rustan’s, SM Makati
• 15-20 minute drive to The Fort, Ortigas Centre, SM Mall of Asia
• 20-40 minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the historic Intramuros, Manila Cathedral – even quicker on road off-peak hours!
Stone-throw from multitude of exhilarating dining places, recognizable shops and accessible establishments – mostly 24hours open,
• More popular dining places: Jollibee, Tapa King, McDonalds, KFC, Chowking, Mang Inasal, Goto King, Sinangag
• Coffee shops: Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
• 24-Hours Convenience shops: 7-11, Mini Stop
• Supermarkets: SM, Cash & Carry, Walter Mart
• Gyms: Fitness First RCBC Plaza, Fitness First RSC Ayala Ave, (or after a good shopping) Golds Gym Glorietta
• Night out venues: Central Bar & Grill – just next door! .. bars/clubs in Glorrieta/Greenbelt and nearby Makati Avenue
Tucked-away from some of the busiest and congested roads, well-secured property in a very pleasant area landscaped with lush greenery, yet directly overseeing Makati’s urban energy and vigor
• Short walking distance to Ayala Avenue from corner of Malugay, Yakal and Lumbayao streets,
• Immediate vicinity: Chino Roces Avenue (Pasong Tamo), Pablo Ocampo Street (formerly Vito Cruz), Buendia Avenue
• Easily accessible to The Fort, Ortigas and City of Manila through major thoroughfares such as EDSA, South Super Highway (SLEX), Roxas Boulevard, Taft Avenue and Macapagal Boulevard
I was lucky to stay at Jake's condo which was decorated in my taste for one night . He responded to my request and questions promptly although he lives outside of Philippines. The bed room and living dining room were both clean and spacious for me. I was lucky to find a bus stop from Batangas direct to Makati which is walking distance to Jake's place. Although the condo is located in the back street of the very heavy street, it is very safe and quiet. I don't have enough time to cook in the kitchen but it is equipped with all kitchen tools. I even enjoyed swimming in the morning of check out. I could spin my swimming suits in the washing machine. It was so fun to talk with Jake's caretaker Jenny although she sounded a little bit rude when she came in for the check out suspecting I smoked in the room. I am even allergic to the smoke. It may be a good idea to put some mild fragrace in the bathroom and in the laundry room. After some conversation I found she was very good and sweet person. Wifi is stable and good. On Saturday evening it costed around 65 pesos to go to supermaket and restaurant in Greenbelt by taxi. Next time I will check the supermaket nearby. Above all I was very happy to stay at Jake's place. I liked his taste of the living room curtain. I would like to ask from where he ordered. Thank you very much for letting me stay only for one night without any additional charge.
Jake's place was just what I needed for my stay in Manila - conveniently located, clean, the right size and with a coffee maker to boot. Got my work done and was able to grab a drink at the bar downstairs afterward.
Nothing to say moreover that our stay was completely comfortable with Jake's apartment. It's precious you can have a swim after a day spent in Manila. Also we liked the possibility to wash our clothes since we were on the third week of our trip. Still security guys were bit strained at first.
My parents and I had the BEST time at this apartment! It has everything you Need! comfy beds, Kitchen appliances, aircon, and just enough space. Conveniently located in a really hip part of Makati and close to great restaurants and bars. If you're going to stay anywhere in Manila, say here. You won't regret it!
Comfortable place to stay, good location.
But some taxi drivers didn't know way to there.
When we arrived manila, taxi lost the way.
Unfortunately, we were late, but ms.jeny responded kindly.
Thanks HJ! Re your experience with taking taxi, there are few drivers who ‘deliberately get lost’. This is almost a known con unfortunately, to somehow raise the fare payable at the end of the journey. This is the reason why I share my own maps and directions to guests, to make it more straightforward and assured, as those routes are the quickest and cost-efficient way to get the property. I must say, as you may have also noticed, it’s in central location – nobody, particularly taxi drivers, should ever get lost!
- Apartment is exactly as pictures shown on airbnb. Ample space for two person.
- No problems in getting taxis to wherever you want to go.
- The concierge at the property was friendly and helpful.
- Jack was easy to reach via email & mobile.
- He forgot about my hairdryer request but that was resolved quickly.
- Apartment was clean but bed sheets and blanket had a funny odour
- The sofa and carpet was very dusty. we could see dust flying everywhere. We wanted to ask for a cleanup but that will additionally charged. Moreover we have paid the initial clean up fees which went to a waste.
- Jack's representative Ms.Jenny was not as friendly and professional as other viewers have commented. We found her to have a rough mannerism when welcoming and introducing manila to us and asked rhetorical questions during check out which was annoying.
Glad that generally you enjoyed the stay in the property, Sue! Cleaning schedule is clearly written in Terms & Conditions before making any reservations. There is indeed extra fee for additional cleaning than what’s inclusive (see T&Cs). Although we aim our best to ensure that the property is as tidy as possible, it is however located in the central part of the city where dust easily accumulates. Hope that didn't spoil your short stay! I will look into the blanket/bed sheets; we might have to change the soap/fabric conditioner into neutral scented ones. I will speak to Ms. Jenny too on your other comment – it could just be that she’s under the weather or something, but she is very affable!
Th location was great. Places to eat and shop pasalubong is just nearby. I have a couple of concerns, please have your caretaker vacuum the sofa and bed regularly..the dust triggered our Rhinitis. Also, a piece of advise for your caretaker..have her text the client before going to the room to avoid disturbing the quest. Jenny was early than promised time and we felt presured to get out of the room. I asked her to come back 10 mins before 11am but i had to call her since we were already waiting and she returned almost 11:30 that means we waited for her for more than 30 mins..so annoying.
Thank you for your feedback Janeth! We’ll look into these, it could be that we may need to vacuum and steam clean the bedding and mattresses more frequently – knowing how dust easily accumulates anywhere central like in Makati. Also, on timing expectations, though I must point out that this seemed to have not happened before. Cheers, J
We are happy with Jake's accommodation in Makati. (Avida Towers). Thank you for accommodating our requests---late check in and very early check out! My daughter really enjoyed the pools and it's just walking distance from amenities we needed. The apartment is clean and comfortable. We will definitely consider coming back when we get a chance. :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.