Steps to the beach, this centrally located doorman building in Copacabana is your base for Rio exploration.
Steps to the beach, this centrally located doorman building in Copacabana is your base for Rio exploration. Nearby are all night bars, restaurants, live music, clubs, shops, and markets. There is also easy access to taxis, metros, busses as well as bicycle and Segway rentals nearby.
• 24HR doorman building
• 2 min to Copacabana Beach
• Queen size bed
• Fresh linen and towels
• Sofa/bed for additional guests
• Private bathroom
• Private kitchen
• Ice cold water purifier system
• Cable TV w international channels
• Speedy Wi-Fi
• Safe deposit box... fits notebook computers
• Secure RFID entry lock system
• Can be combined with adjacent studio(s)
• Optional airport pickup/drop-off available
We emphasize cleanliness, quality, comfort and safety at competitive rates and are here to help make your stay in Rio a memorable one.
Check in after 1pm
Check out before 11am
Optional pickup from airport available.
NO security deposit required.
US$50 cleaning fee.
No smoking apt.
Calendar, frequently updated.
For availability and rates, enter your desired dates into AirBnB. Free to ask any questions.
English, french, and spanish spoken.
Have a great trip and enjoy your stay!
Q: Do you have availability for my dates?
A: Enter your dates into AirBnB... My calendar is always accurate and up to date. If AirBnB says I have availability, then I do.
Q: How much is it to stay in your apartment for our dates.
A: The total rate appears right here in AirBnB once you enter in your dates and number of guests.
Q: How do we pay?
A: Airbnb handles all transactions. You can pay via credit card, paypal, or any other method accepted by Airbnb.
Q: What's included?
A: Everything that is listed in the description above.
Q: What's your cancelation policy?
A: Follow the link for details on my cancelation policy: https://www.airbnb.com/home/cancellation_policies#strict
This is a residential building, please...
• Be respectful of your neighbors.
• No loud parties.
• No loudness after 10pm.
• No smoking in the apartment.
• Pets are not permitted in the apartment.
• Check-in after 1pm. Please let me know in advance if you need to arrive before 1pm.
• Check-out before 11am. Please let me know in advance if you need to check out later that 11am.
• Early check-in and late check-out IS NOT guaranteed and subject to availability.
• Prostitutes are strictly forbidden on the premises.
• Guests are fully responsible for damaged, lost, stolen or missing goods.
• Troublemakers are subject to eviction.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Enjoy your stay.
Este é um prédio residencial, por favor…
• Tenha resepito com seus visinhos.
• Não faça festas barulhentos.
• Silencio após as 22hrs.
• Não é permitido fumar dentro do apartamento.
• Animais de ração não são permitidos.
• Check-in após 13hrs. Favor consulte comigo caso for necessário chegar antes das 13hrs.
• Check-out antes das 11hrs. Favor consulte comigo caso for necessário ficar alem das 11hrs.
• Trazer desconhecidos pro apartamento e perigoso e proibido.
• Hospedes serram cobrados para qualquer itens danificados, perdidos, roubados, ou desaparecidos.
• Perturbadores que não cumprem com as regras da casa estarão sujeito a serem expulsos.
Obrigado pela sua colaboração.
Tenha uma boa estadia.
We loved Alessandro's apartment, very clean and kitchen and bathroom looked brand new. We had a small issue which he dealt with really well and he was always helpful and fast to respond.
Anfitrião atencioso, respondeu prontamente meu contato (mesmo em um momento de urgência, foi flexível e atendeu minhas necessidades.) O apartamento é menor do que eu imaginei pelas fotos mas está todo reformado e fica em boa localização.
The apartment was exactly as advertised. Very modern and we'll thought out. There is some street noise from the street below, but that is the price you pay to stay in the busy section of Rio! It wasn't a problem for me to fall asleep. The location is very good. Close to Copa beaches and just a short walk to Ipamema. During our stay we had a slight problem with the air conditioning. Alessandro immediately addressed the problem and was very gracious. Had a great time in Rio.
Very clean and modern apartment. "Steps to the beach" is accurate and we certainly took advantage of that. Host left very detailed instructions for checking in and out, and everything was well organized. The place doesn't have the charme of an actual home, but rather a well designed hotel suite. However, this was exactly what we were looking for. We loved the water dispenser and the washing machine. Bonus points for the best shower I ever got to use in any AirBnB apartment.
Alessandro war ein super Gastgeber. Das Apartment ist modern und in einer tollen Lage. Gerne wieder....
We had a great time in the apartment, it was just the right size for two, safe, clean and light and in a great location for exploring both the Copacabana area and the rest of Rio. The apartment is in a bustling area with fun nearby bars etc (try out el born, great cocktails and food) and really just steps to the beach.Alessandro was a wonderful host, sorting us out with an airport pick up when we arrived and helping us out with questions we had during our stay and generally just being very lovely and efficient with his responses. Thank you so much Alessandro!
The flat was lovely - exactly as was pictured. Everything was really clean and Alessandro was flexible about when we came and left. He also offered helpful information, for example about taxis etc... I did not meet him personally, but he was very open to contact.
This host has 142 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
New York native living in Rio de Janeiro and working as a dedicated Airbnb host. I am also a certified guide in Brazil, artist and fellow traveller who understands the need for clean, comfortable, short term accommodations. I am reliable, professional, and organized. I love what I do and love meeting people from around the world.
See you in Rio!