About this listing
In a word our guest house is... an emotion.
A charming corner of Rome sheltered from the confusion, located in a pedestrian area.
Along the alley, along the incline that leads you to your destination in a few steps, a striking high ivy warns you that you are just steps from reaching the house.
Ideal starting point to discover Rome. Vicolo del Montonaccio is located in the heart of the Eternal City Centre between Castel Sant'Angelo and Piazza Navona and is situated within walking distance of all major tourist attractions (Campo dei Fiori, Pantheon, Vatican City, St. Peter's Basilica, the 'imposing Colosseum, Fori Imperiali. Trastevere, Via del Corso, Piazza di Spagna) all destinations are within a few minutes walk away.
The area is well served and there are restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes and shops for shopping, supermarkets open late, pharmacies and ATMs.
The house is an elegant and characteristic apartment, newly renovated, located in a historic building in the heart of downtown Rome.
The apartment is a bright basement flat (with separate entrance and 2 WINDOWS) in a quiet lane in the heart of Rome, composed by a living room with double sofa bed, equipped with a little KITCHENETTE equipped with all the comfort such as boiler, mini-pimer, toaster and electric hoven, 1 BATHROOM and 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM equipped with a 39" LCD Flat TV.
The apartment is totally new, with a stylish furnishment and architecture. The apartment is equipped all of kind of comfort: tv in the rooms, Wi-Fi, air conditioning in the whole flat, heating system and many other amenities. The bathroom is stocked with toiletries and hairdryer.
2 pair of clean bed linen and towels are provided for the apartment.
The bus connections and the nearby metro in Piazza di Spagna provides a quickly way to reach all the places of interest.
The staff will be always happy and available during your staying in Rome to let you enjoys your holidays as good as possible.stay!
Other things to note
Tourist tax of 2 € / person / day is not included in the price, excluding children up to 10 years
for late check in there is an extra fee (after 22,00 the amount is 20 euro, after 00,00 is 40 euro)
Divertitevi e godetevi il vostro soggiorno a Roma,
ma rispettate alcune semplici regole.
Vi ricordiamo che:
• Il check in è alle ore 17:00 (salvo diversi accordi)
• Il check out è alle ore 10:00 la (salvo diversi accordi)
• al momento dell’arrivo ogni ospite deve consegnare un documento d’identità valido per le registrazioni previste dalla normativa vigente.
• vengono consegnate le chiavi per poter liberamente uscire e rientrare in struttura senza orario, che dovranno essere restituite al momento del check out
• La cucina va lasciata pulita è in ordine caso contrario è previsto il pagamento di una penale.
• in caso di smarrimento o di rottura delle chiavi è previsto il pagamento di una penale.
• La connessione Wi Fi è disponibile Network: TISCALI senza password
Non è consentito:
• portare altre persone in struttura
• portare animali, salvo diversi accordi .
Vi preghiamo di:
• chiudere sempre bene le porte e il cancello fuori.
• non disturbare i vicini
• tenere la televisione ad un volume adeguato per un’armoniosa convivenza con tutti
• chiudere le luci e l’acqua
• non buttare nulla nel water o nei lavandini che possa ostruire le tubature
• nel rispetto di tutti si chiede di mantenere l'appartamento pulito
Pulizie extra per mancato rispetto delle norme prevede un aumento di € 70,00 per impresa di pulizia.
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 218 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Lilian, I'm 33 years old, I'm married and I have a child, and I manage the apartment with the help of my coworkers.
I was born in Paraguay and I lived there until 2003, when I moved in Rome.
I love travelling and meeting new people, and I know in first person, what does it mean to be a "Tourist", for this reason we (my family and my co workers) do all the best to offer to our customers the certainty of giving a first class service.
I love the good kitchen, the music and the sea, and over all I love to take care of our customers in any aspect of their needs, starting from a taxi service to a suggestion for a restaurant, or to have more informations about what to do and what to visit in Rome.
I'm looking forward to meet you!