- Apartment with room, bedroom (queen-size bed), kitchen and bathroom
- You have everything you need in the kitchen (freezer, microwave, eletric-oven, shaker, openers, forks, knives, spoons, cups, etc).
- Towels and bed linen also are included.
- Cable TV
- Doorman / 24 hours security
- Family / Kid friendly
- Other items: Iron, dryer, vacuum cleaner, DVD Player, etc.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Praça Roosevelt
- Mercadão Municipal
- Páteo do Colégio
- Banespa Skyscraper
- Pinacoteca do Estado
- Museu da Língua Portuguesa
- Theatro Municipal
- Edifício Itália
- Mosteiro São Bento
- Rua Augusta
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo (MASP)
- Caixa Cultural
- Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil
- Estação da Luz
- Museu de Arte Sacra
Interaction with guests
f you need I can help with information and tips on how to get around the city, places to shop, etc.
I was born and raised in São Paulo and have all the tips you might need during your visit.
Other things to note
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible, but notify me first for availability of check-out in different times of the advertised if you need.
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible, but notify me first for availability.
- Avoid smoking in the flat (if you smoke please be careful with cigarette butts and ashes).
- Respect the other residents (parties are banned).
- The cleaning end of stay does not include dishes, thank - you for doing your dishes before leaving.
- Do not throw anything in the toilet.
- Please turn a/c off when you leave Please keep doors and windows closed when a/c is on
- Do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we remain at your disposal.
Sou Brasileiro, moro em São Paulo que é a maior cidade da América Latina e vivo e trabalho no centro da cidade. Trabalho na área de TI, estou atualmente noivo e não tenho filhos.