About this listing
- Apartment with room, bedroom (queen-size bed), kitchen and bathroom
- You have everything you need in the kitchen (freezer, microwave, eletric-oven, shaker, openers, forks, knives, spoons, cups, etc).
- Towels and bed linen also are included.
- Cable TV
- Doorman / 24 hours security
- Family / Kid friendly
- Other items: Iron, dryer, vacuum cleaner, DVD Player, etc.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Praça Roosevelt
- Mercadão Municipal
- Páteo do Colégio
- Banespa Skyscraper
- Pinacoteca do Estado
- Museu da Língua Portuguesa
- Theatro Municipal
- Edifício Itália
- Mosteiro São Bento
- Rua Augusta
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo (MASP)
- Caixa Cultural
- Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil
- Estação da Luz
- Museu de Arte Sacra
Interaction with Guests
f you need I can help with information and tips on how to get around the city, places to shop, etc.
I was born and raised in São Paulo and have all the tips you might need during your visit.
NEARBY THINGS TO DO AND SEE:
Santa Cecília Metro station is a few steps from de apartament
República Metro station is a few minutes walk away and has a shuttle bus to/from Guarulhos airport.
For those high-end shopping needs, Patio Higienópolis mall is just 15 minutes away, and so are the Boubon Shopping (by car or bus).
If you want to explore further, there are several car rental options. Try a trip to the exuberant rainforest seaside ('litoral') using São Paulo state's excellent roads.
To get to know this busy city from another perspective I would recommend a bike tour on the "ciclo faixa" West/South circuit - open usually on Sundays from 7 am till 4pm.
You can also Walk and ride bike on Minhocão, officially "Presidente Costa e Silva High-way" is an elevated road in São Paulo. All day on Sundays, the highway is closed to car traffic and pedestrians and cyclists can use the road exclusively.
On Sundays there is a street fair in the Largo Santa Cecilia beside the metro station.
- The apartment is very well located near subway station and a bunch of buses lines and you can reach whole city very easily.
Other Things to Note
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible, but notify me first for availability of check-out in different times of the advertised if you need.
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible, but notify me first for availability.
- Avoid smoking in the flat (if you smoke please be careful with cigarette butts and ashes).
- Respect the other residents (parties are banned).
- The cleaning end of stay does not include dishes, thank - you for doing your dishes before leaving.
- Do not throw anything in the toilet.
- Please turn a/c off when you leave Please keep doors and windows closed when a/c is on
- Do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we remain at your disposal.
Sou Brasileiro, moro em São Paulo que é a maior cidade da América Latina e vivo e trabalho no centro da cidade. Trabalho na área de TI, estou atualmente noivo e não tenho filhos.