About this listing
The property provides an ideal accommodation in the heart of the Thessaloniki for 6 people. It consists of two bedrooms equipped with double beds, a bathroom with shower & washing machine, a comfy luminous living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment has been recently renovated and may comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. It consists of two spacious individual bedrooms equipped with two double beds (queen & king size), big wardrobes covered with mirrors, a bathroom with shower & washing machine, a comfy luminous living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Guests have exclusive use of the whole apartment!
Interaction with Guests
We will personally be there for your check-in and check-out, showing you the apartment and giving you tips for the city. Feel free to contact us for any further personal requirements and we might be able to cover all your special needs.
St.Sofia district, where the apartment is situated, is literally and geographically in the centre of Thessaloniki. Best location for someone to explore the city, as it is very close to various shops, cafeterias, bakeries, theatres, supermarkets as well as restaurants, bars and clubs. The central grocery, fish and meat markets are also at 5 min walking distance. Thessaloniki as a city has a unique history with 13 landmarks, mostly churches, belonging in the UNESCO world heritage list.
Even though everything is within 15- 20 min. walking distance, around the apartment guest's could easily find public buses that can take them anywhere they like.
Parking is available at an extra fee starting only from 15 euro/per day (special rate for our guests) in a secure place just 200m from the apartment.
Guests can easily arrive at the apartment by public bus or taxi. Transfers to/from airport, to/from railway station or Chalkidiki can be arranged.
These are some common sense house rules and in general please make sure you leave the place as you found it.
* I will kindly ask you to take out your rubbish (there is a green rubbish bin right in front of the building and the blue ones across the street (Agias Sofias st.) are for all recyclable packages, no need to separate them).
* Wash, dry and place in the cupboard any dishes, glasses, cutlery or pots that you used.
* By your check-out please leave all used towels and bed-linens on the floor.
* Strictly refrain from smoking indoors, there is an ashtray at the balcony. Following guests will appreciate this too :)
* Respect our neighbours. Commit yourselves to respect quiet times and to refrain from actions that harm neighbours’ tranquility between 23:30 and 8:30. It would be also nice if you respected the tranquility between 15:00 and 17:00 when people in Greece usually take a nap!
* Remember not to throw any paper or anything else in toilet, rather than use the provided bin next to it. Sewage system in Greece is different than other countries and a possible blockage of toilet will be frustrating during your stay.
That's it more or less. Enjoy your stay in Thessaloniki and you may contact us any logical hours for further question or tips.