About This Listing
Imagine living in a spacious villa within a 5-star golf resort!
You have the best of both worlds:
- Independance and space of a 4 bedroom villa with 340 m2 living space.
- Services and amenities from a 5-star golf resort.
The villa is located in Mui Ne tourism area, about 200 km North of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
It is situated in the heart of the largest, high class resort of Mui Ne: Sea Links City. This resort is surrounded by a renowned 18-hole golf course spread across 170 hectares. It has a 5 star hotel with a luxurious 5000 m2 swimming pool and 315 elegant villas, all with breathtaking views of the bay of Mui Ne.
In the morning you will wake up in true relaxation with a cool breeze and birds singing. You will be blessed by the magnificent sea view and the peacefulness of the golf course surrounding you. This is the ideal place for a refreshing and enjoyable holiday, also for people loving outdoor and marine activities.
The villa has its own garden, 4 airy, luxurious bedrooms, and a large cozy living room which will provide enough living space for your family or group of friends.
DESCRIPTION OF THE VILLA
The villa has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 340 m² of living space, and a 400 m² tropical garden with golf and sea view.
The private beach of the resort is 1000 meters from the villa.
The house is decorated in contemporary style, with all the amenities that will give you and your family a truly comfortable stay:
• Master bedroom with king-size bed, HDTV, sofa area, balcony and jacuzzi.
• Second and third bedrooms with king size bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony with sea view.
• Fourth bedroom with queen size bed, balcony with sea view, no en-suite bathroom.
• Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, glassware, utensils, pans and plates for 10.
• Fridge, convection oven, gas burner, microwave, kettle, rice cooker.
• Dining room with table for 8 guests.
• Living room with 2 large sofas and 42-inch HDTV.
• Covered outdoor dining area with barbecue.
• Central air conditioning.
• Covered parking space.
• Free Wi-Fi and cable Tv.
• 24/7 security gated community.
• Washing machine.
• Hotel-type safe.
• Daily housekeeping.
• 24/7 help desk.
• Food and beverage service from the 5 star hotel (20% extra charge).
Each of our guests can enjoy the following activities within our premises:
- Sea Links Golf & Country Club, voted Vietnam’s best and most challenging golf course. The opportunity to learn, practice and play golf just outside your door (fee).
- Large private beach with lounge chairs.
- 4 palatial-sized swimming pools at Sealinks Beach Hotel (FEE).
- 2 restaurants that serve Vietnamese and International cuisine.
- 2 bars.
- Luxurious spa (FEE).
- Tennis courts (FEE).
- Gym with state of the art equipment (FEE).
- Wine tasting castle (FEE).
The villa is 5 minutes away by taxi from Mui Ne resort center where you have all restaurants, hotels and shops. Taxis will arrive at your villa within 5 min after your call.
Most of our guests rent scooters to drive around Mui Ne.
We also provide airport transfer from Ho Chi Minh to your villa (and return) by minibus 13-seat with driver (Mercedes Sprinter). The price is $170 USD for one way for the entire minibus.
Other Things to Note
- The private beach of the resort is 1000 meters from the villa.
- Swimming pool is NOT free:
4.70 USD/ adult, 2.35 USD/ child.
- Baby cot and high chair available in the villa.
- 15 USD/ guest/ night extra if more than 8 adults and 4 children (less than 6 year old) , maximum 11 adults.
No pets allowed.
Great house and location. The best thing is Thien is always available and super open to help with everything. He replies very fast and resolves any issue we may have very fast. We enjoyed our stay!
We had a very nice trip to Mui Ni. The Villa was nice. It was cleaned every day. There was easy access to the private Sea Links Resort beach. There were plenty of good restaurants in the area. Our hosts were very good. Pierre made all of the arrangements for us. We rented a couple of scooters because that was the best way to get from the villa to the beach, restaurants, and shopping. We did a couple of area tours, although the best thing is the beach. The only downside was the drive from Ho Chi Minh to the resort. Everything went well with the arrangements for the driver. It was just that the traffic and roads are bad, so it made for a long trip. It took us 6 hours to get to the resort and about 4.5 hours back. I would suggest taking the train from Ho Chi Minh to Phan Theit and taking a taxi from there. Overall, the villa and hosts were great. We could have certainly lived without the drive from Ho Chi Minh.
Villa was great! Very comfortable and spacious. Each room has a bathroom, balcony and ofcourse big bed and wardrobe.
Also on the first floor there is a guest bath.
The house was cleaned everyday. So we really liked to stay there.
But the most thanks I want to say to the owner on the villa. Thien is a great man :) He was always ready to help and answer our questions. If we'd had some problems with the villa he immediately came and solved them. So I strictly recommend to stay at Thien's villas! :)
Thank you for having as in Mui Ne!
It was a great pleasure staying in your villa.
We enjoyed the villa, well maintaned and almost brand new. It's a gem to find this place, modern facilities even in the outskirt of Ho Chi Minh.
And Thien, makes the best croissant! Thank you for helping us book for our trip to the dunes and advising us how to get around town.
We will sure be staying here when we come back!
We had a wonderful time staying with Thien on our family vacation during our christmas holiday.
The area was still partly being developed but the villa stayed in was just finished with nice location next to the golf course with sea views.
I would highly recommend staying here if you enjoy quiet time with family and friends and the opportunity to unwind by playing golf and chilling at the pool. Perfect spot for that.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Thien
Married, 2 children.
I travel the world for 10 years until I fell in love with Vietnam, Mui Ne particularly.
Somehow I also love every country where I lived. Mui Ne is the best melting pot I know.
Freeride your life!