About This Listing
Serenity close to everything the Fraser Valley has to offer. Hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, paddle boarding, laying by the beach, swimming, fishing, skiing & boarding, shopping, and relaxing! All within an easy 1hr drive to Vancouver!
Better than a hotel room! Get the local experience and get the relaxation that you deserve!
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Spa-like ensuite equipped with 2 shower heads, granite, and glass!
- Ultra comfortable mattress and luxurious bedding. You better set the alarm if you don't want to sleep in.
- Modern wall mounted fireplace for ambiance and heat.
- Shampoo & Body wash provided
- Keurig Coffee Maker with a selection of gourmet coffees & teas.
- Toaster with egg poacher
- Kettle for boiling water
- Bar fridge
- Flat Screen TV with Telus Optic High Def package
- Private entrance and awesome deck area with BBQ and lots of seating.
- Steps away from the hot tub
- Use of hot tub in common area located steps away from your private entrance.
- Use of BBQ on deck
- Access to washer and dryer for stays of 1 week or longer.
Interaction with Guests
We welcome interaction, but value our guests privacy. We live upstairs, so feel free to say hi and join us for a glass of wine any time! We have an open door policy and love to meet new people.
We are perched on Glenn Mountain in East Abbotsford in the heart of the Fraser Valley. Less than an hour drive to Vancouver, and centrally located to many Lower Mainland attractions. Why stay in a hotel room when you can have a much better experience for much less!
The back yard is a bird watchers' paradise! Rain or shine, the covered deck is always a favorite place to relax while sipping on a warm cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Whatever your preference, it's yours to enjoy! If you prefer a higher vantage point, feel free to join us on the upper deck.
Make this your affordable base for unlimited recreation all within an easy drive.
Our neighborhood is amazing! Set on a mountainside, you are guaranteed to see all types of birds, deer, and the odd black bear. It is a very safe, private neighborhood that is central to everything. It doesn't feel like your in the middle of the city here.
Affordable luxury in the Lower Mainland without the Vancouver prices! We look forward to meeting you!
Public transit nearby, however we do suggest renting a car to take advantage of what the area has to offer.
Other Things to Note
- 2 Bikes are available free of charge for use - with some notice.
- Can arrange paddle board rentals with notice
1) Quiet time is from 11pm to 7am
2) No smoking inside the house.
3) No pets unless pre-authorized by host
4) Maximum of 4 guests in the suite at any time
6) Suite must be left reasonably clean at time of check out. Any excessive cleaning will be billed to guest.
7) Parking limited to 1 vehicle at all times.
8) Please do not change the temperature setting on the hot tub. It is set to 101-102 degrees to optimize chemical balance and guest comfort.
And most importantly ENJOY YOUR STAY!
This is the third time I have stayed at Kyle and Dot's place. It is situated in a very quiet, safe neighborhood. The master suite is very roomy and filled with goodies when you arrive. There is a small refrigerator, a microwave oven and a single cup coffee maker with loads of coffee! Kyle and Dot are always available and even offered me use of a laptop when I needed to complete a report! They had me over for a wonderful dinner during my stay! It is always so nice to have a home cooked meal when traveling. I plan to return again next year! Thanks again Kyle and Dot for making me feel at home! Another great stay! : )
Kyle and Dot were so warm and welcoming! The space was outstanding!! Clean quiet and comfortable!! We used the hot tub as much as possible!! We really enjoyed having a glass of wine and chatting with them, they are a lovely couple we look forward to returning!!!
We loved this spot! Kyle and Dot were very kind and responsive. The room was a perfect respite from family activities surrounding my niece's wedding, with the deck and greenery surrounding us. The bed was so comfortable we didn't want to get out! And the floor warmer in the bathroom was a big plus. Will look forward to another stay.
This is my second time staying at Kyle & Dot's place and it won't be the last. I love it! So quiet and comfortable. Kyle helped me get connected, helping me with my phone, iPad and laptop. Enjoyed getting out to see Cultas Lake. Missed seeing Dot this time but Kyle was very hospitable. Will continue to recommend this place to friends and family! Thanks again for another great stay (and the bottle of wine)! : )
Great Hosts willing to meet our every need. A wonderful home away from home - very comfortable. Will be a place to visit next trip to Canada. Kevin & Sue
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kyle & Dot
We are Kyle & Dorothy! We are a young professional couple that has way too much room for just the 2 of us! We have designed our suite for visiting family in mind. So when you visit us, you will find a beautifully decorated suite with all the amenities of your home, including privacy!
We are very hospitable and would love to have you spend a weekend, a week, or a month in our home. When you stay with us, you are family. We would love to visit over a glass of wine. Choose to ignore us, or spend time with us. It's your choice!
We have a beautiful home, so come enjoy it! Live like a local!!
We look forward to meeting you.