About this listing
Serenity close to everything the Fraser Valley has to offer. Hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, paddle boarding, laying by the beach, swimming, fishing, skiing & boarding, shopping, and relaxing! All within an easy 1hr drive to Vancouver!
Better than a hotel room! Get the local experience and get the relaxation that you deserve!
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Spa-like ensuite equipped with 2 shower heads, granite, and glass!
- Ultra comfortable mattress and luxurious bedding. You better set the alarm if you don't want to sleep in.
- Modern wall mounted fireplace for ambiance and heat.
- Shampoo & Body wash provided
- Keurig Coffee Maker with a selection of gourmet coffees & teas.
- Toaster with egg poacher
- Kettle for boiling water
- Bar fridge
- Flat Screen TV with Telus Optic High Def package
- Private entrance and awesome deck area with BBQ and lots of seating.
- Steps away from the hot tub
- Use of hot tub in common area located steps away from your private entrance.
- Use of BBQ on deck
- Access to washer and dryer for stays of 1 week or longer.
Interaction with Guests
We welcome interaction, but value our guests privacy. We live upstairs, so feel free to say hi and join us for a glass of wine any time! We have an open door policy and love to meet new people.
We are perched on Glenn Mountain in East Abbotsford in the heart of the Fraser Valley. Less than an hour drive to Vancouver, and centrally located to many Lower Mainland attractions. Why stay in a hotel room when you can have a much better experience for much less!
The back yard is a bird watchers' paradise! Rain or shine, the covered deck is always a favorite place to relax while sipping on a warm cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Whatever your preference, it's yours to enjoy! If you prefer a higher vantage point, feel free to join us on the upper deck.
Make this your affordable base for unlimited recreation all within an easy drive.
Our neighborhood is amazing! Set on a mountainside, you are guaranteed to see all types of birds, deer, and the odd black bear. It is a very safe, private neighborhood that is central to everything. It doesn't feel like your in the middle of the city here.
Affordable luxury in the Lower Mainland without the Vancouver prices! We look forward to meeting you!
Public transit nearby, however we do suggest renting a car to take advantage of what the area has to offer. Foldable Electric Bicycles are available at a cost of $30/day to get around Abbotsford. These bikes are also great to throw in the trunk of your car and bring downtown with you. Ride along the seawall, ride through Stanley Park, navigate between micro breweries, etc.
Other Things to Note
If you want to spend every day in Vancouver, our location probably isn't the best for you as we are approx. 1hr drive each way. If you're looking to be 'close' to Vancouver, but in the heart of so much outdoor activity, this is the place you want to be!
- Foldable Electric Bicycle rental of $30/day each - upon availability
- Inflatable Red Paddle Co SUP rental of $30/day each - upon availability
- Picnic Set available FREE of charge - upon availability
1) Quiet time is from 11pm to 7am
2) No smoking inside the house.
3) No pets unless pre-authorized by host, add $15 per day
4) Maximum of 4 guests in the suite at any time
6) Suite must be left reasonably clean at time of check out. Any excessive cleaning will be billed to guest.
7) Parking limited to 1 vehicle at all times.
8) Please do not change the temperature setting on the hot tub. It is set to 101-102 degrees to optimize chemical balance and guest comfort.
And most importantly ENJOY YOUR STAY!