BRAND NEW HOT TUB!!!!
WINTER RATES FROM $79!
We are perched on Glenn Mountain in East Abbotsford in the heart of the Fraser Valley. Less than an hour drive to Vancouver, and centrally located to many Lower Mainland attractions. Why stay in a hotel room when you can have a much better experience for much less!
The back yard is a bird watchers' paradise! Rain or shine, the covered deck is always a favorite place to relax while sipping on a warm cup of coffee, glass of wine, or a cold beer. Whatever your preference, it's yours to enjoy! or if you prefer a higher vantage point, feel free to join us on the upper deck.
- Airbnb Concierge Service is always free and it is awesome!
- Approx. 450 sq.ft of spacious, private living space
- Starbucks Single Cup Coffee Brewer w/Starbucks coffee included.
- Microwave and Fridge for your convenience.
- Queen bed with super comfortable mattress with luxurious bedding
- Comfortable fresh linens and bedding
- Luxurious ensuite with granite countertops, large 2-person shower with dual shower heads, and heated tile floor.
- Bathrobes provided for your use.
- Free WiFi access
- 26" LCD HDTV with access to FREE HDTV programming
- Comfortable seating area with coffee table to kick back and relax
- Covered deck area w/BBQ with lots of seating to relax
- Access to Hot Tub in the common area.
- Access to laundry facilities (free up to 2 loads per week)
Make this your affordable base for unlimited recreation all within an easy drive.
Our neighborhood is amazing! Set on a mountainside, you are guaranteed to see all types of birds, deer, and the odd black bear. It is a very safe, private neighborhood that is central to everything. It doesn't feel like your in the middle of the city here. Breathtaking views of the Fraser Valley, Gulf Islands, and Mount Baker are abundant.
Luxury in the Lower Mainland without the Vancouver prices! We look forward to meeting you!
Public transit nearby, however we do suggest renting a car to take advantage of what the area has to offer.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$539 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1749 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This is my second time staying at Kyle & Dot's place and it won't be the last. I love it! So quiet and comfortable. Kyle helped me get connected, helping me with my phone, iPad and laptop. Enjoyed getting out to see Cultas Lake. Missed seeing Dot this time but Kyle was very hospitable. Will continue to recommend this place to friends and family! Thanks again for another great stay (and the bottle of wine)! : )
Kyle and Dot's suite was great! It was very clean, private and well set up. They even had some snacks set out for us. Kyle and Dot themselves were very welcoming - we're just sorry that we were so busy and didn't have a chance to get to know them better.
Great Hosts willing to meet our every need. A wonderful home away from home - very comfortable. Will be a place to visit next trip to Canada. Kevin & Sue
What a great place! Private and quiet! The master suite was roomy and cozy. Loved the little fireplace and the heated bathroom floor. Kyle and Dot were very gracious hosts and were helpful with local information. Conveniently located. Will definitely be back! Thanks Kyle and Dot!
Room was smaller than expected and without hot water during a portion of the stay.
For convenience, stay was extended one day and rather than being charged the original rate, it was increased.
Considering the rate, the value was sub standard.
On the upside, communication was good and prompt.