Immaculate 1930s garden apartment in Hyde Park. Newly renovated. Open, airy & bright. French doors open onto garden.
Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, groceries & UT.
Make sure to check out the Guidebook.
Immaculate 1930s garden apartment in Hyde Park. Newly renovated.
Open, airy, large french doors provide lots of light and views into the garden.
Stained concrete floors.
Walk to UT, Central Market, shops & restaurants. On several bus routes.
Fully furnished with fine linens, towels, cookware, dishes.
High-speed wifi and all utilities.
Kitchen with fridge & gas stove.
iron & ironing board available.
Garden, hammock, out door dining area, wifi
Interaction with guests
It is always a treat to meet guests at checkin, visit with them in the garden or even share a glass of wine. Although it is not unusual for guests to check themselves in & out with communications all by text. Although I miss meeting them in person, this method works remarkably well too.
Other things to note
What to expect.
We really want you to have a great stay & go out of our way to make it happen. But we are not a hotel, so there is more chance of unexpected things happening, both good & bad.
The nearest hotels are a Double Tree & La Quinta & the rooms cost twice as much. They are in the middle of government buildings with few nearby attractions.
The apartment is walkable to loads of fun things and is in a tree filled neighborhood.
However, with hotels you know exactly what you are getting & there are no surprises.
Make yourself at home!
* Check-in 2:00pm. Check out is at 11:00a.m.. Please let me know in advance if you would like early check-in or late check out. I can almost always accommodate.
* I will send you directions and parking info about a week before your stay.
* There is off street parking.
* Please smoke outside only & kindly use an ashtray.
* Please feel free to use any of the outdoor spaces, including hammock, dining table & trampoline.
* There is a composting bin if you wish to use it, as well as recycling containers.
* This is a quiet residential street, so please quiet after 10:00pm weekdays and midnight on weekends.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.