About this listing
Airbnb Rating: 5 *****
Amazing Apartment, 60 square meters, 1 double bedroom, extra queen size bed in the living room. Complete kitchen and bathroom.
Bedding, towels and toiletries are included.
We are David and Enrique, and we are happy to welcome you to this modern and elegant apartment.
Wonderful apartment with 1 bedroom and spacious bathroom with shower.
Comfortable extra bed in the living room. Now cot available, let me know if you need it!
Great kitchen full equipped with all you need to cook, and after use, don't bother to wash the dishes, put it all in the dishwasher and the day of your departure we take care of clean.
Comfortable bed with latex mattress in the bedroom (150x190cm) and a second bed with foam mattress in the living room (140x200cm) allow a great sleep for the 4 guests.
Bed linen and towels 100% cotton, shampoo and shower gel are included in the price, as well as cleaning the entire floor before arrival. If you want, you will have maid service during your stay (optional surcharge).
Less than 50 meters away you can buy tasty breads from many different formats, and if you arrive early and have to wait or just want to go out for breakfast, we recommend the Taranna Cafe, on the corner of our block.
We offer direct and free entrance to Eclipse Club in Hotel W and Carpe Diem Lounge Club, in front the beach. Tell me when and you could to enjoy the coolest environments of Barcelona.
3 metro lines will connect you to the entire city:
- Purple line (Sant Antoni) 200 meters
- Green line (Poble Sec) 100 meters.
- Red Line (Urgell or Rocafort) 300 meters.
To 50 meters away you can catch the Bus 24 and takes you directly to Park Güell, and if you are in the city center and you wish to come back home, the Bus number 20, stops 10 meters away home.
From this apartment you can walk through the district of Sant Antoni, in the Eixample, famous for its nightlife, bars to enjoy cocktails, restaurants worldwide and of course, dining terraces, typical tapas and after works in one of the elegant neighborhood bistros.
Please contact me with your enquiry before booking. After your reservation is complete, please provide your arrival time.
- Comfortable bed 150x190cm with latex mattress in the bedroom and extra bed 140x200cm in the living room, sleeps 4.
- Sant Antoni district, 100 meters to the Paralel street and 4 blocks to Gran Via Avenue with easy bus and subway connections.
- Kitchen and bathroom with large shower.
- Towels, shampoo and bath gel included.
- Wifi internet
- Only smoke on the balconies is allowed.
Walking until Gran Vía, Plaza Universitat or Plaça Catalunya don't take long.
- Metro Red line L1 (stops Urgell or Rocafort)
- Metro purple line L2 (stop St. Antoni)
- Metro green line L3 (stop Poble Sec)
Connecting you quickly with the rest of the city.
A couple of things that we would appreciate:
- Please, we'd like you to take care of things as your own.
- The apartment is to be used by the / s person / s that have rented. Not allowed visits from others.
- Please, use the utilities (water, electricity, etc. within reason). Save energy is good for the planet and we appreciate it.
- Please respect the neighbors and don´t make noise after 23 o'clock.
- Please keep in mind that there are neighbors around who deserve some sleep.
- To secure a peaceful living together, please keep the volume at a tolerable level, especially between 23 pm and 8 am.
- Should you get into trouble with the neighbors because of noise nuisance your booking will be automatically cancelled.
Please switch off aircon when leaving.
Please keep connected the phone and check your email account with regularly, if there is some setback, this facilitate the connection between host and guest.
In the improvable case that you'll have problems during your stay here, do not hesitate and let us know about it as soon as possible. So we have a chance to correct it.
If you have any question, please let us know, we want offer you a great experience in our home.
My name is David and I'm happy to welcome you in Barcelona, I live in this amazing city since 2008 with my husband Leo and our dog Elf.
Soy David y estoy feliz de darte la bienvenida a esta maravillosa ciudad. Vivo aquí con Leo y nuestro perro Elf.