About this listing
***new mattress not shown on pictures: a more comfortable sofabed and a 40" led tv***!!!
Welcome to Krakow Old Town Krupnicza street, one of the most exciting, artful and convenient neighborhoods in Krakow! Read on to learn more...
About the Apartment:
- One Bedroom
- California King size bed 180 x 200cm
- Full Kitchen
- Living Room
- Large Bathroom with shower
- Wooden kitchen table
- Hair dryer
- kettle, toaster, stove, oven...
- The neighbourhood is Very Safe. On top of that there are plenty of security camaras and the building has a security/concierge 24/7.
Things to note:
It is on the second floor with an elevator, so no need to worry about walking lots of flights. Easy in, easy out. It truly is one of the best located apartments in all of Old Town, you will see if you rent it!
- Buses: 2 min walk... plenty!
- Trams/Streetcars 2 min walk…plenty! Going to all areas of the city.
- Parking: There is on street parking that goes for about a euro an hour from the hours of 10:00 to 20:00.
About the Neighborhood:
- BEST music clubs in Krakow: Piano Rouge, Stalowe Magnolie, Le Scandale Royale Just steps away!
There is Also Base, Get the point, Four, Frantic, Coco, Hedonic, Shakers, Goraczka all within a 5 min walking distance.
- Delicious restaurants! Prego, Vega Bar, Yellow Dog, Mięta Resto Bar, Nostalgia, Mamma Mia, Bar Smak.
- Grocery Stores, there is one on the ground level and Four other within a 5 min walking distance. Did I mention this was a great location?
- Rosman, toiletries, etc is 2 min away.
- Chic boutiques
- Coffee shops: “Karma” is across the street, Dynia Café 2 min walk.
- Juice bars
- Tons of art galleries, Museums!
- 2 minute walk to the Main Square (Rynek)
- 15 minute walk to Main train station.
- 10 minute walk to Wawel Castle.
- 15 minute walk to Kazimierz Old Jewish Quarter.
Included in your stay:
- Fresh sheets
- Fresh towels
- Assorted teas.
- An on call tour guide, me! Please stay in touch as much as you like and I can give you recommendations about where to eat and what to do! :)
Please take your shoes off, respect my neighbours and keep the noise to a normal level. No parties please, there is many great bars and clubs nearby for that. Treat my home as your own. There is no smoking alowed. No pets. Although i do not charge for extra people, i do need to know the exact number of people staying at the flat. Keep the washroom dry, and mop up if there is a need after taking a shower.
Kamila was responsive to every question from the time I booked the apartment to the last day of our stay.
The apartment is beautiful and well kept. There was a dance party one night outside the windows and occasional drunken yelling. We were really tired so we slept, our two small children slept as well.
I would recommend her apartment to anyone traveling to Kraków!
Kamila was a great host. Very clear and easy instructions. Apartment was beautiful, great location. Great shower comfortable beds. Would love to come back
The location of the apartment was great, it is in the middle of the old town in Krakow, which was perfect. The apartment itself was OK, but it was not too clean. The Hostess was great, and we got everything we needed. I can recommend this apartment if you want something cheap near the old town.
The location of the apartment was just perfect! great restaurants, shops, hair salon and theatre were just downstairs short elevator ride away. Only 5 minute walk from the Main Square with all its lively restaurants and beer gardens.
The communication with the host and coordination of the arrival were very smooth and she immediately responded to all my inquiries.
The apartment was nice. Be advised with the window open (the A\C was not on and we could not control) the street noise late at night requires earplugs to sleep. Good location close to Old Town. I would recommend.
The flat was wonderful, brilliant location. Definitely would stay again - had everything you needed. Marvellous stay!
Our whole experience in Krakow was amazing :-)
The communication with Kamila before and during our stay was excellent. Although we did not meet Kamila, she ensured we had arrived at the apartment and gave us advice on how to get to the apartment from the airport and even offered to book a taxi for us.
The apartment is lovely and everything is as shown in the photos! It is spacious with a large living area/kitchen, one double bedroom and large bathroom!
The location of the apartment is excellent with only a short walking distance (less than 2 minutes) to the centre of the Old Town. The train/bus station is only a 15-20 minute walk, which was a lovely walk around the outskirts of the Old town. The street has a few shops/cafes/restaurants, but it is so close to the large amount of restaurants in the Old Town as well. Krakow is very accessible by foot and Kamila's apartment was a great base.
We would definitely stay at Kamila's apartment again and would highly recommend it to anyone.
This host has 131 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kamila
Welcome to the heart of Cracow - the old city that never sleeps! However, you will find a calm place to stay at my place! See You!
Herzlich Willkommen in Krakau!
Bienvenue à Cracovie!