***new mattress not shown on pictures: a more comfortable sofabed and a 40" led tv***!!!
Welcome to Krakow Old Town Krupnicza street, one of the most exciting, artful and convenient neighborhoods in Krakow! Read on to learn more...
About the Apartment:
- One Bedroom
- California King size bed 180 x 200cm
- Full Kitchen
- Living Room
- Large Bathroom with shower
- Wooden kitchen table
- Hair dryer
- kettle, toaster, stove, oven...
- The neighbourhood is Very Safe. On top of that there are plenty of security camaras and the building has a security/concierge 24/7.
Things to note:
It is on the second floor with an elevator, so no need to worry about walking lots of flights. Easy in, easy out. It truly is one of the best located apartments in all of Old Town, you will see if you rent it!
- Buses: 2 min walk... plenty!
- Trams/Streetcars 2 min walk…plenty! Going to all areas of the city.
- Parking: There is on street parking that goes for about a euro an hour from the hours of 10:00 to 20:00.
About the Neighborhood:
- BEST music clubs in Krakow: Piano Rouge, Stalowe Magnolie, Le Scandale Royale Just steps away!
There is Also Base, Get the point, Four, Frantic, Coco, Hedonic, Shakers, Goraczka all within a 5 min walking distance.
- Delicious restaurants! Prego, Vega Bar, Yellow Dog, Mięta Resto Bar, Nostalgia, Mamma Mia, Bar Smak.
- Grocery Stores, there is one on the ground level and Four other within a 5 min walking distance. Did I mention this was a great location?
- Rosman, toiletries, etc is 2 min away.
- Chic boutiques
- Coffee shops: “Karma” is across the street, Dynia Café 2 min walk.
- Juice bars
- Tons of art galleries, Museums!
- 2 minute walk to the Main Square (Rynek)
- 15 minute walk to Main train station.
- 10 minute walk to Wawel Castle.
- 15 minute walk to Kazimierz Old Jewish Quarter.
Included in your stay:
- Fresh sheets
- Fresh towels
- Assorted teas.
- An on call tour guide, me! Please stay in touch as much as you like and I can give you recommendations about where to eat and what to do! :)
Please take your shoes off, respect my neighbours and keep the noise to a normal level. No parties please, there is many great bars and clubs nearby for that. Treat my home as your own. There is no smoking alowed. No pets. Although i do not charge for extra people, i do need to know the exact number of people staying at the flat. Keep the washroom dry, and mop up if there is a need after taking a shower.
It was so wonderful. The apartment was beautiful and clean and Kamila could not have been a better host! It was the best airbnb experience I have had yet!
Kamilla was extremely helpful, she organized cheap transportation for us and the space was in a prime location. No complaints, I highly recommend staying here!!
Kamila was exceptionally accommodating. She responded on very short notice, and was very gracious.
Świetna lokalizacja, przestronne mieszkanie;
bardzo miła i bezproblemowa gospodyni - Kamila. Polecam!
Great location, close to city center, and great restaurants. Host was also helpful with dining and activity suggestions.
We enjoyed our stay. Thank you!
Kamila was very great at communicating with me and responding to many questions. The location of this apartment is unbeatable; a mere 5 minute walk from the old city. It is a beautiful apartment, secure, and easy to relax in. The floors were a bit dirty, and the kitchen lacking in amenities, but otherwise, we loved it. I would definitely stay there again and recommend to others.
The apartment is very well located on a calm street and close to the old town. It is very spacious and clean. Even though we did not meet Kamila in person she was very friendly and easy to communicate via emails. Just as the two previous guests already mentioned the wifi was not working in the apartment which caused some inconvenience for us since we had to go to cafeterias nearby to be able to connect to internet for some admin stuff we had to do online.
This host has 118 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to the heart of Cracow - the old city that never sleeps! However, you will find a calm place to stay at my place! See You!
Herzlich Willkommen in Krakau!
Bienvenue à Cracovie!