About This Listing
In the Penthouse Royal apartment up to 10 guests get to experience a genuinely regal holiday in Zell am See. Luxurious 5-star level facilities, breath-taking view to See and the town of Zell am See.
***** style well-being & living
* beautiful view from every room over the town of Zell, the Zeller lake and the mountains beyond
* standard occupancy 8 people
* + 2 additional beds available (comfortable pull-put sofa bed in the living area)
* Total living area 200 m²
* 270 degree 150 m² sun-terrace mainly facing south and west
* 4 en-suite bedrooms
- 1 Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and designer bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 Main guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and designer bathroom with bath and shower
- 2 further bedrooms with designer wet rooms (1 bedroom with walk-in wardrobe)
* Foyer with coat rack
* 4 designer bathrooms (bath and/or shower)
* 1 Guest WC
* Open-plan living-dining area with luxury sit-up kitchen/bar and stone-feature fireplace
* 3D HD plasma TV and state-of-the-art stereo equipment
* Wi-Fi in all rooms
* 2 parking space in the garage included
* Towels and bedlinen inclusive
* Free WLAN
* ski room/bike room
AlpenParks Residence Zell am See is just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre, from the main train station and from the ‘City Express’ valley station. It doesn’t get any more comfortable or more luxurious.
Parking spaces in the underground garage, ski room/cycle room and AlpenParks superior service are the final, wonderful finishing touches to your holiday in Zell am See.
The year-round holiday region around the little Alpine town of Zell am See will win you over with its versatility, a feature which is not available anywhere else. Water sport on Lake Zell and skiing in the region of Zell am See-Kaprun and on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier, hiking and mountain biking in the mountains, golf, horse-riding and spa wellness. In Zell am See you can enjoy a summer or a winter holiday brimming with variety.
About the Host, AlpenParks
AlpenParks Hotels & Residences werden an den schönsten Plätzen der Alpen gebaut oder geführt. Privates Wohnen kombiniert mit perfekten Service und allen Möglichkeiten, die Natur zu erleben und aktiv Sport zu treiben, mit Freunden, der ganzen Familie oder im Rahmen eines Incentive.
Hotels & Residences der AlpenParks sind individuell und luxuriös gestaltet. Die Ferienappartements bieten Platz für Gruppen und Familien.
Talstation "CityXpress" - Ihr Einstieg in das Skigebiet Schmittenhöhe
Hallenbad, Sauna, Aqua-Fit, Eishalle, Kegelbahn
Zeller See - super für einen Sapziergang, Joggen, Radfahren, usw..