A newly refurbished apartment located on a quiet street in the heart of Happy Valley, walking distance to the bars & restaurants, supermarket, public transport and the race track.
One large double rooms comfortably sleep 2 and with two large sofas it provides the perfect retreat away from the city.
Our apartment includes:
- New Bathroom with Shower & Bath
- Open Plan Kitchen & Living Room with Dining Table for 6
- Double Bedroom
- Light & Spacious
- Cable TV
- Internet & Wi Fi
- 24 Hour Security
Happy Valley is located in the center of HK Island and access to HK's beaches and Country Parks is as easy as getting to the city center itself.
The famous Happy Valley race track hosts night time horse racing and is a 5 min walk away. If hiking is your thing the Tai Tam Country Park is at the top of the valley and provides stunning vistas to the south of HK.
Our apartment will be yours to enjoy in privacy as we will not be present during your stay.
Tram, buses and taxi rank all around the corner with the Causeway Bay MTR a short walk away.
There is a large and very good international supermarket (Fusion) a few yards away which has everything you would need including fresh bakery, cheese, meat and fish counters. There is also a specialist butcher, an Italian deli, pharmacy, local vegetable market and many great restaurants, pubs and cafes all nearby.
You are only a 10 minute taxi ride from Central and Lan Kwai Fong, Star Ferry Terminal, plenty of great shopping malls and all the landmarks. Wan Chai is around the corner and the Times Square (Causeway Bay) shopping mall is just a short walk or cab ride away.
- Transport in HK is very reasonable.
- HK$45 Taxi ride from the Central Airport Express Train
- Bus & Tram Station 2-3 min walk
- Taxi Rank 2-3 min walk – or flagged on the street
- Causeway Bay MTR station a short walk away
- Nathan Rd, Prince Edward, Kowloon side shopping
- Ladies Markets, Mong Kok
- Ocean Park, Aberdeen (Theme Park)
- Lan Kwai Fong (Nightlife)
- Soho, Central (Dining)
- Star Ferry Terminal, Central (Harbour crossing)
- The Landmark, Central (Luxury shopping)
- Times Square Shopping Mall, Causeway Bay
- Wan Chai Market and the restaurants & bars
- Happy Valley Racecourse (Horse Racing)
- Bowen Road (Walking / Running trail)
- The Peak Tram & Peak Lookout
- Tai Tam Country Park (Hiking)
- South Side beaches are a short bus / taxi ride away.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.