About This Listing
This 5 bedroom, 2 bath is beyond charming and featured on (website hidden). With room for the entire family you can be sure to enjoy the exquisite location that is walking distance to the marina, lighthouse and close access to Holland and Saugatuck.
The cottage has a very open, circular layout and is perfect for large groups of friends or family. The home was completely remodeled 2 years ago – won the "People's Choice" award here in Holland and is featured on (website hidden).
Guests will have access to a fully stocked kitchen for great home cooked meals, beach towels to use at the local beaches (10-15 minutes away) and all towels/linens. There is also a washer and dryer in the basement. We have high-speed internet, DVD player, record player, speakers and Apple TV available for your entertainment.
Interaction with Guests
We have a digital keypad that is easy for guests to get into the cottage and our entire home is set up on the Nest system which automatically sets the heat and AC to comfortable temps.
The cottage is located in a cute community that is great for taking walks down to the piers, riding bikes on the path across the street, using the boat launch, renting jet skis and bikes at the marina and enjoying a waterfront dinner at the Piper down the road.
The bike path is directly across the street from the cottage and goes into both Holland and Saugatuck.
Other Things to Note
We require a 7 day rental during peek months from June-September and a 2 day rental during off peak months.
Leave the house just like you found it at check out in order to get your full security deposit back. Full check out rules below.
• Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 11am
Check out rules:
• Please remove the linens from the beds and place them on the floor in each room
• Please start a first load of laundry (in basement)
• Please clean out the refrigerator and freezer by disposing anything you purchased
• Please return all items to their original location; this includes replacing furniture that was moved.
• Please clean all dishes and kitchenware and place them where you found them.
• Furniture and household items should be put back where they were found
• All windows should be closed and doors locked
• Trash should be disposed in the bins outside near the driveway
A few requests:
• Please don’t smoke or invite any furry friends into the home.
• Please keep the cottage locked when you aren’t there.
• Please be careful with the windows- they are old and need extra love when opening.
• Please help us keep the wood floors looking good and do not move or slide furniture.
• Also, wipe up any water on the wood right away.
• Please don’t cut anything on the wood counter or butcher block in the kitchen (use cutting board).
Even better than expected. Beautiful cottage in a great neighborhood. Not far at all from downtown Holland. Host, Christine, was very welcoming and made us feel very much at home. Highly recommended!
Lovely space! We used the house for a business retreat and it was welcoming, warm, and felt like home. The home is tastefully decorated and the open layout made it very easy for the team to gather easily while still being comfortable. A beautiful setting and only a walk away from a great hike as well. Would definitely recommend this space to travelers or other businesses for retreat use!
The cottage was great and Christine was a superb hostess! I would definitely stay there again. The location is just outside of Holland and on the other side of the Lake from the two major parks (Tunnel & Holland). Perfect location if you want to hit Saugatuck while in the area.
The cottage was lovely! Quaint, clean and perfect for a traveling family. A short walk to the water and located near many attractions and restaurants in Grand Rapids, Holland & Saugatuck, this is the perfect little lake-side getaway.
Hosts were responsive during our visit when we needed assistance.